GGT 198 knows that ORC >>> RE6

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I don't have 3s :(.[/QUOTE]

Fuuuuuuck.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Baking aisle of your local grocery store.[/QUOTE]

Smartass.

0p5Tk.gif

fuck, its october. I need costume ideas for Halloween.

Liu Kang is a top contender right now. But I need some non-video gaming ideas.

Do what I did for costume night at work.

Buy a fuckload of stuffed animals from a thrift store, cut 'em up, and make a robe out of 'em.

Though on the downside, I was finding bits of stuffing in my tent for weeks afterwards. Shit got everywhere.

Silent Hill Book of Memories takes for fucking ever to load on the Vita.

EDIT: I'm not buying it now or something.

EDIT #2: The game itself is terrible.

[quote name='distgfx']I just did.[/QUOTE]

The game could be significantly different. A demo is not the right way to judge.

[quote name='whoknows']The game could be significantly different. A demo is not the right way to judge.[/QUOTE]

Well I just did.

[quote name='Indignate']Guys, when Rei and Frosty argue, it's about real shit.

Stop with this horrible attempt at a troll.[/QUOTE]

edCRh.png

[quote name='Indignate']Guys, when Rei and Frosty argue, it's about real shit.

Stop with this horrible attempt at a troll.[/QUOTE]

Why do you say pointless things?

STFU Uraizen. Stop judging fucking games by their fucking demos and then posting stupid fucking pictures and Indignate stop assuming fucking things.

[quote name='whoknows']STFU Uraizen. Stop judging fucking games by their fucking demos and then posting stupid fucking pictures and Indignate stop assuming fucking things.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is your problem, dude?

You saying Silent Hill is horrible when you've only playing the fucking demo! Try giving the full game a chance before you fucking judge.

[quote name='whoknows']You saying Silent Hill is horrible when you've only playing the fucking demo! Try giving the full game a chance before you fucking judge.[/QUOTE]

I'll fucking judge it however I fucking want.

[quote name='whoknows']Well you're doing it fucking wrong. That's not the point of the fucking demo.[/QUOTE]

Then how the fuck do I form my own fucking opinion about a fucking game? By dropping 40 fucking dollars on it despite hating it?

[quote name='whoknows']It could be a bad fucking demo, like the Resident Evil 6 demo was. Play the full fucking game and then decide.[/QUOTE]

Look, I'm not dropping 60 fucking dollars on a game just to find out that it's just as bad as the fucking demo.

[quote name='distgfx']Look, I'm not dropping 60 fucking dollars on a game just to find out that it's just as bad as the fucking demo.[/QUOTE]

But you played the demo for free. Maybe spending money might make you appreciate it more.

[quote name='distgfx']Look, I'm not dropping 60 fucking dollars on a game just to find out that it's just as bad as the fucking demo.[/QUOTE]

Then don't fucking say anything about assuming the game is fucking bad when it very well could be great. The demo isn't enough to fucking judge the whole game.

[quote name='whoknows']Then don't fucking say anything about assuming the game is fucking bad when it very well could be great. The demo isn't enough to fucking judge the whole game.[/QUOTE]

It's a fucking slice of the whole fucking game that's supposed to fucking impress me. If it doesn't fucking impress me, then the developer has fucking failed at selling me on their shitty ass game.

[quote name='distgfx']It's a fucking slice of the whole fucking game that's supposed to fucking impress me. If it doesn't fucking impress me, then the developer has fucking failed at selling me on their shitty ass game.[/QUOTE]

It's a very fucking tiny part of the fucking game. It's not enough to judge the fucking game.

[quote name='distgfx']It's a fucking slice of the whole fucking game[/QUOTE]

Exactly. You know what's a slice of a whole game? Blazblue's story mode. If they put out the story mode of CP as a demo, would you use that as a basis to hate the game and not even try the full product?

[quote name='whoknows']It's a very fucking tiny part of the fucking game. It's not enough to judge the fucking game.[/QUOTE]

Yes it fucking is because it's going to be the same fucking game when I play other parts of it.

[quote name='distgfx']Yes it fucking is because it's going to be the same fucking game when I play other parts of it.[/QUOTE]
But the rest could be completely fucking different. Maybe the fucking demo part is a fucking slow part of the game and the rest is fast paced and fucking action packed.

[quote name='whoknows']But the rest could be completely fucking different. Maybe the fucking demo part is a fucking slow part of the game and the rest is fast paced and fucking action packed.[/QUOTE]

How the fuck would I know that without fucking wasting my money on a fucking horrible game?

[quote name='whoknows']But it may not be a fucking horrible game and the fucking demo could just be a bad fucking representation of it.[/QUOTE]

Well that's their fucking fault.

[quote name='whoknows']But the rest could be completely fucking different. Maybe the fucking demo part is a fucking slow part of the game and the rest is fast paced and fucking action packed.[/QUOTE]

Why would those
ninja.gif
s make a
ninja.gif
ass demo with the atypical portions of a
ninja.gif
ass game? That would be such a
ninja.gif
thing to do and we all know that
ninja.gif
s don't make games.

[quote name='Indignate']Why would those
ninja.gif
s make a
ninja.gif
ass demo with the atypical portions of a
ninja.gif
ass game? That would be such a
ninja.gif
thing to do and we all know that
ninja.gif
s don't make games.[/QUOTE]

edCRh.png

It's not their fucking fault. It's hard to know what people would appreciate most in a demo because gamers in general are fucking stupid.

[quote name='whoknows']It's not their fucking fault. It's hard to know what people would appreciate most in a demo because gamers in general are fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]

It is, they fucked up.

Hmm I don't have a hot girl as my Avatar, so I may get turned away from here, but My thoughts on the demo were very mixed, leaning toward extreme dislike. I played it for a good hour trying to like it but really couldn't, so I let it sit, I still wasn't going to cancel my preorder because Im a big Resi Evil fan.

You need to play the full game to pass a true judgement. Its honestly one of the longest games Ive played, in many years. (I don't really play RPGs too much) 30 some hours. Its a huge game, just packed to the brim with straight game... almost to a fault. But thats so appreciated. You can CLEARLY see the man hours put into this thing, and the bad textures and graphics that I complained and moaned over in the demo do not matter considering the length and depth of the entire game.

You MUST play a game like this in full, I understand the quality of a demo should be great enough to make people want the full game, but in this case, the good stuff could not even be showcased in the demo without major spoilers, or ruining various set pieces and story telling. Really, its a game that actually should be based more on the trailers than the demo. Once you get used to the gameplay and in the context of the scenarios, its starts working itself out, you get used to it and it becomes second nature.

There is a STEEP learning curve here in my opinion. Options and setting almost NEED to be adjusted, turn down the camera sensitivity, bump up the brightness, fiddle with stuff, turn of the HUD, whatever you'd like to make it a better experience for you, theres many options to make it more comfortable. I got them set as I want, learned/perfected the moves and controls, and Im having a blast.

Perhaps the Best, biggest, most robust Resident Evil game ever/yet. Its a step in the RIGHT direction compared to what 5 was. That was a backward step. 6 is what 5 Should have been, had they prolonged the development more. 6 Really lacks a lot of polish that 5 had, but 5 was butthole short, beat it in 5-6 hours first play through, Was bored to tears by the daylight levels, and Sheva was just as hot as she was uninteresting. Only positive was mmm that Sexy Jill. RE5 is one of the most beautiful games created this gen... but it didn't really have anything else going for it.

RE6 takes risks, I love risks, and can appreciate when developers do something different with THIER work, while also pleasing the fans (bringing back atmosphere for one, and fan favorite characters) RE doesn't need to have horror, Resident Evil is PAST the horror stage, the story has ESCALATED so much past all that... these guys can't be chumps forever. Leon, chris, everyone else. They obviously harden over time and become the soldiers they are today. No longer rookie cops or noobs. Why would they be scared? lets get this shit done. for RE5 and 6 to have as much action as they do, only makes PERFECT sense. Its natural progression.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Hmm I don't have a hot girl as my Avatar, so I may get turned away from here, but My thoughts on the demo were very mixed, leaning toward extreme dislike. I played it for a good hour trying to like it but really couldn't, so I let it sit, I still wasn't going to cancel my preorder because Im a big Resi Evil fan.

You need to play the full game to pass a true judgement. Its honestly one of the longest games Ive played, in many years. (I don't really play RPGs too much) 30 some hours. Its a huge game, just packed to the brim with straight game... almost to a fault. But thats so appreciated. You can CLEARLY see the man hours put into this thing, and the bad textures and graphics that I complained and moaned over in the demo do not matter considering the length and depth of the entire game.

You MUST play a game like this in full, I understand the quality of a demo should be great enough to make people want the full game, but in this case, the good stuff could not even be showcased in the demo without major spoilers, or ruining various set pieces and story telling. Really, its a game that actually should be based more on the trailers than the demo. Once you get used to the gameplay and in the context of the scenarios, its starts working itself out, you get used to it and it becomes second nature.

There is a STEEP learning curve here in my opinion. Options and setting almost NEED to be adjusted, turn down the camera sensitivity, bump up the brightness, fiddle with stuff, turn of the HUD, whatever you'd like to make it a better experience for you, theres many options to make it more comfortable. I got them set as I want, learned/perfected the moves and controls, and Im having a blast.

Perhaps the Best, biggest, most robust Resident Evil game ever/yet. Its a step in the RIGHT direction compared to what 5 was. That was a backward step. 6 is what 5 Should have been, had they prolonged the development more. 6 Really lacks a lot of polish that 5 had, but 5 was butthole short, beat it in 5-6 hours first play through, Was bored to tears by the daylight levels, and Sheva was just as hot as she was uninteresting. Only positive was mmm that Sexy Jill. RE5 is one of the most beautiful games created this gen... but it didn't really have anything else going for it.

RE6 takes risks, I love risks, and can appreciate when developers do something different with THIER work, while also pleasing the fans (bringing back atmosphere for one, and fan favorite characters) RE doesn't need to have horror, Resident Evil is PAST the horror stage, the story has ESCALATED so much past all that... these guys can't be chumps forever. Leon, chris, everyone else. They obviously harden over time and become the soldiers they are today. No longer rookie cops or noobs. Why would they be scared? lets get this shit done. for RE5 and 6 to have as much action as they do, only makes PERFECT sense. Its natural progression.[/QUOTE]

I agree. This the kind of logic fucking Uraizen should be listening to. Demos aren't good examples of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back