GGT #202 plays COD BLOPS 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not sure what you consider AC1 levels, but if it's more like AC than AC2 (and maybe ACB/ACR), then maybe I should play AC3; I thought AC was the best, since AC2 felt something like GTA:Renaissance with a bit of Hitman mixed in...[/QUOTE]
He's being stupid. If he doesn't like AC3 that's fine (I don't think it's as good as Brotherhood, which is my favorite in the series), but it's nothing like AC1. It's an extension of the gameplay that started in AC2. If you liked AC2, AC:B, and AC:R then you'll like AC3. You might be disappointed in certain choices, but it's still a good entry in the series and it's definitely better than the shit pile that was AC1 or the borefest that was AC:R.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']He's being stupid. If he doesn't like AC3 that's fine (I don't think it's as good as Brotherhood, which is my favorite in the series), but it's nothing like AC1. It's an extension of the gameplay that started in AC2. If you liked AC2, AC:B, and AC:R then you'll like AC3. You might be disappointed in certain choices, but it's still a good entry in the series and it's definitely better than the shit pile that was AC1 or the borefest that was AC:R.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, maybe I won't waste my time then; I definitely preferred AC to AC2 and ended up losing interest when we got AC2-2 and AC2-3 instead of AC3.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']guess who's taking 7 classes next semester to graduate on time

jesus christ[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I be Jesus could do it.

[quote name='distgfx']Who actually graduates on time? Honestly?[/QUOTE]
I did, but if I could do it again I would probably take more time. I busted my ass in college and wish I had taken it easy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmm. RE6 was great for me, it's all I played in October, and I've spent over 70 hours with it. :checks playtime: Yup. 75:15'28".[/QUOTE]

You're a good person with a correct opinion.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I did, but if I could do it again I would probably take more time. I busted my ass in college and wish I had taken it easy.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad things went so well for you.

[quote name='distgfx']Who actually graduates on time? Honestly?[/QUOTE]

I did. Worked ~20 hours a week the entire time as well.

[quote name='The Crotch']I think we need a ten-year moratorium on games and movies with names that end in ": Revelations".[/QUOTE]

What about Revelaitons?

[quote name='BlueScrote']I did. Worked ~20 hours a week the entire time as well.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? You guys never ran into the "Oh, that class isn't being offered this semester now" or other bullshit like that?

[quote name='distgfx']Seriously? You guys never ran into the "Oh, that class isn't being offered this semester now" or other bullshit like that?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I ran into that shit. The fun of going on co-op for a fall semester and then returning to not be able to take required classes because you missed them while on coop and they're only offered in the fall. :bomb:

Oh well, I ended up pulling a bluescrote and worked like 20 hours a week and ended up with dual degree; I think gradschool was worse.
Grad school was working 40+ hour weeks while pulling 2-3 grad school classes per semester. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I'm taking 5 classes right and set to pass them all. Worried about that Biology class. Next semester is 3 online classes! DX

[quote name='distgfx']Seriously? You guys never ran into the "Oh, that class isn't being offered this semester now" or other bullshit like that?[/QUOTE]

Everything in the Comp Engineering degree path was laid out semester by semester. You would get fucked if you failed/needed to retake a class or didn't sign up for the right ones though. Being in the honors program I signed up for classes right after athletes did so I didn't have any issues like that.

I did a couple times, but I just went to another school where the credits were transferable.

Cat-boop-tag-youre-it.gif

I prolly won't graduate on time. I didn't start college until 19, and before that I never even wanted to go. As long as I graduate eventually I don't give a fuck.

I just gotta figure out if wanna chill around NIU until I'm 23-24. Place is kinda lame

In college I stayed over the summer and took classes every year and took a mostly normal schedule during the regular year, so I was fairly far ahead by my last year, if I had gotten an internship I actually wouldn't have had any classes for my last semester, but since I couldn't find one I ended up taking a single class my last semester and just relaxing and trying to find a job, which I didn't find until around 8 months after I graduated, haha. I think my last fall semester I was only taking something like 3 classes as well.

[quote name='distgfx']That's it, I'm not talking to any of you for a few hours.[/QUOTE]

I'm behind like a year and a half.

College took me an extra semester from switching schools and majors. But I think only two classes from my first semester (English 1 and a math course) actually ended up counting toward my degree. So I easily would have graduated in 4 years if I'd just started at my final university.

Grad school doesn't really have a set time, but I could probably have finished my masters in 2 1/2 years rather than 3, and my Ph D in 3 or 3 1/2 rather than four. But I wasn't in hurry as I had assistantships and was getting paid $20-30K to go to school. And for the Ph D I needed the extra year to collect data for my dissertation and to get some publications out to be competitive on the academic job market.

FYI, anyone who was interested in the HD collection @ GS from 11/1 to 11/14, you don't need a powerup rewards card, apparently, you can just use the promo code SONY50.

Considering I own most of them, I'm just considering Killzone Trilogy, but I'll probably skip it.

fuck the man! I only need 6 classes, this online evaluation system can eat a dick. I crunched the numbers and I have my 120 hours, bitches ain't shitl

Why play RE5 when there the amazing RE6 aka ONYOURFEETACTIONPART6?

Went through a little bit of the motorcycle/helicopter sequence last night in Jake's Story line with a buddy. Shit was hilarious, bad/awesome.

"You're Dead" was the theme of the night :D

Had the funnest 4 player run of the Wildlife Preserve mission in Borderlands 2 on Saturday night. We kept dying from badass skags and Bloodwing at the end and then the game glitched and Bloodwing disappeared so we had to run through the entire mission over again. Wheee.

Just beat Hotline Miami, and it was one of my favorite games this year. You guys should check it out. I'm sure it'll be part of a Steam sale at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back