GGT #202 plays COD BLOPS 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']HOLY fuck! Guardian Heroes is so fucking goooood.[/QUOTE]
It is. Loved it back on Saturn, love it on XBLA. It's one of the only reasons I still have my 360.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It is. Loved it back on Saturn, love it on XBLA. It's one of the only reasons I still have my 360.[/QUOTE]

I can't decide if I want to blow the 400 points I just got on it. :\

Thanks Frost!

SWTOR F2P is going to be dropping in the coming weeks.

If any of you do plan to try it out, join up on The Bastion server.

[quote name='j-cart']Thanks Frost!

SWTOR F2P is going to be dropping in the coming weeks.

If any of you do plan to try it out, join up on The Bastion server.[/QUOTE]
Hell.

It's about time.

Also, guys if you use MS points on a regular basis get in on the bing rewards program. It's like 400 points a month and you can have multiple accounts.

[quote name='The Crotch']Hell.

It's about time.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter what side you pick, I got 50s on both factions and a few alts on each side.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Also, guys if you use MS points on a regular basis get in on the bing rewards program. It's like 400 points a month and you can have multiple accounts.[/QUOTE]

Not bad, I could use the extra points to get a digital copy of NG2.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Also, guys if you use MS points on a regular basis get in on the bing rewards program. It's like 400 points a month and you can have multiple accounts.[/QUOTE]

I'm not ambitious enough to do multiple accounts.

But I do the program... it gives you like 16 points a day (if the program isn't glitching), if you get to gold level, 400 MS points are 475 reward points. That's enough to get a reward about every 30 days, so yeah, 400 a month. More if you're crazy and want to juggle multiple accounts. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm not ambitious enough to do multiple accounts.

But I do the program... it gives you like 16 points a day (if the program isn't glitching), if you get to gold level, 400 MS points are 475 reward points. That's enough to get a reward about every 30 days, so yeah, 400 a month. More if you're crazy and want to juggle multiple accounts. :)[/QUOTE]

I see that amazon $5 GCs are the same amount, why not just get those?

There was a way which has been removed to get 100 free msp a day which worked for months.

Also because of bing I got RE6 and AC3 free from the amazon cards. ^_^

[quote name='distgfx']I see that amazon $5 GCs are the same amount, why not just get those?[/QUOTE]

If you want those instead, sure.
I generally stock XBL points cause I know I'll use them for something.
Hell, the 400 I just got the other day went to Guardian Heroes.
And I still need that damn $30 Borderlands 2 Season Pass. :\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you want those instead, sure.
I generally stock XBL points cause I know I'll use them for something.
Hell, the 400 I just got the other day went to Guardian Heroes.
And I still need that damn $30 Borderlands 2 Season Pass. :\[/QUOTE]
There's a limit on how many bing points you can use per account so be careful

[quote name='GUNNM']There's a limit on how many bing points you can use per account so be careful[/QUOTE]

They've upped it several times over, I think.

Account Information
Lifetime credits: 11574
Available credits: 89

There used to be a limit of like 6000 XBL MSP per account lifetime, but I can't find that info anymore.
I figured once I hit that, I'd just stockpile Amazon GC.

I meant bing msp usage on an account. In xbox trading you'll sometimes run into people who can't take bing codes anymore

[quote name='GUNNM']I meant bing msp usage on an account. In xbox trading you'll sometimes run into people who can't take bing codes anymore[/QUOTE]

huh, never seen that bit before. :)

[quote name='Indignate']Do we really need more Boy Meets World?

The answer is yes. 4 More Years! 4 More Years![/QUOTE]

Cory Matthews is going to be a teacher! It is going to be awesome, because he knows what he did as a kid. Then we will have times of him going back to Mr. Feeny for help with these "new" kids and how to deal with them.

proxy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
'zactly, also this month xbox awards it can take off 700 MSP from the purchase of season pass just by playing and purchasing halo shit.
2400-700 is like a less.

[quote name='gunm']Wait, Halo4 is good?

Edit: oh, it's good if you like Halo...specifically, Halo multiplayer.

Meh, pass...[/QUOTE]
I hate MP the story is pretty awesome so far. Rent it beat SP take it back.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm flanked by GUNMs. . .[/QUOTE]

odd coincidence

[quote name='GUNNM']I hate MP the story is pretty awesome so far. Rent it beat SP take it back.

odd coincidence[/QUOTE]

What if you didn't like Halo campaigns previously?

There's something about the invisibility upgrade on Natural Selection's ultralisk-equivalent that's just fucking glorious. I mean, the marines figure out the gimmick pretty quickly, but that first one that gets gored by a giant fucking rhinoceros out of nowhere right in front of all his friends?

That shit's pretty awesome.

[quote name='GUNNM']I hate MP the story is pretty awesome so far. Rent it beat SP take it back.[/QUOTE]

What are your feelings on DP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back