GGT 207 is full of lazy, boardgame playing jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
2VGar.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This is how I picture the GGT playing board games.

Le7Br.gif
[/QUOTE]
For that to be a accurate, you'd need one kid off on his own facing the corner to represent panzerfaust.

Ihadjosh, please hurry up and watch Battlestar Galactica. The Pegasus expansion has spoilers up to the first few episodes of the third season, and it looks really god damn good.

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys.

I asked Amanda to go steady with me and she shot me down.

I don't know what to do with my life now.

I've missed like, 4 bundles of theirs x.x I still need to get the current one, toooooo.

Man, Far Cry 3 is fucking good. I've already killed almost all of the legendary animals. I can't fucking stop hunting.

QTE events are only fun if they're in MGS amiright distgx
btw metal gear ray's shoot water out of their mouths hence the blue laser beam they shot out now its red is it colored water?

I hope in the end solidus comes out and is like I've always loved you jack and then share a man hug and go after the patriots together. ^___^

[quote name='GUNNM']QTE events are only fun if they're in MGS amiright distgx[/QUOTE]

Where were they? You mean when it tells you that you can go into blade mode?

[quote name='distgfx']Where were they? You mean when it tells you that you can go into blade mode?[/QUOTE]
I saw a couple of press button sequences in that video.
[quote name='whoknows']But the Patriots are dead!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

this shit isn't even canon robot big boss could come out and be the final enemy

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Fixed for accuracy.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize it was possible to break something so horribly.

[quote name='GUNNM']I saw a couple of press button sequences in that video.[/QUOTE]

Where? I saw him catching Ray's arm with Y+B and that was it. That sequence might have been the only thing in both those videos.

oh nvm it wasn't a qte, yeah I was eating while watching it assumed it was a QTE my bad yo. Game looks awesome I might ebay a cyborg ninja from the original metal gear solid code though

[quote name='GUNNM']oh nvm it wasn't a qte, yeah I was eating while watching it assumed it was a QTE my bad yo. Game looks awesome I might ebay a cyborn ninja from the original metal gear solid code though[/QUOTE]

Yo, just for reference, that rocket hopping sequence was fully controlled. Pretty fucking sweet, huh?

Yeah I was waiting for a PRESS B TO HOP TO THE NEXT ROCKET but nope you're just being a badass running on rockets

Hey guys, lets let you learn how to play a game and then guess what? Boss fight? Yeah we forgot how to make those, so lets just add this really lame repeating sequence and slow it down at the end... Not done with the game yet, so no spoilers!

Okay people, question time: Which games in recent years has the best and worst boss fights?

Worst Boss Fights:
-Deus Ex: HR
-ME3 (It is like, hey this is epic, but this boss fight, yeah this part is lame)

Best Boss Fights:
-? I was gonna put in False Emperor HM Flashpoint but I guess MMOs don't really count on this list...

ME3 was not epic. It should have been, but wasn't.

Shephard was supposed to be some super badass, but instead kept getting one upped and beaten by the bad guys constantly. What a loser.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm glad kojima is backing the shit out of this game hes been doing press all over the world[/QUOTE]

He has every reason to, just fucking look at it.

[quote name='j-cart']Hey guys, lets let you learn how to play a game and then guess what? Boss fight? Yeah we forgot how to make those, so lets just add this really lame repeating sequence and slow it down at the end... Not done with the game yet, so no spoilers!

Okay people, question time: Which games in recent years has the best and worst boss fights?

Worst Boss Fights:
-Deus Ex: HR
-ME3 (It is like, hey this is epic, but this boss fight, yeah this part is lame)

Best Boss Fights:
-? I was gonna put in False Emperor HM Flashpoint but I guess MMOs don't really count on this list...[/QUOTE]
I assume you just did the laser pointer rollathon?

Yeah, that shit was lame. Can't really think of a great recent boss fight for comparison, though. ME never had good bosses, either.

It does kind of suck for me that my continuation of the trilogy spanned three systems: x360=ME1, PS3=ME2, and PC=ME3. So of course there are sequences I will never get because of my save file being somewhere else.

Either way, I am pumped to get my hopes down. Earth comes next!

/edit: I'm an idiot. Doing boss fights right= Dark Souls.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xixf0t97jWk

Look on my works, ye might, and despair:
TL9EX.jpg

The original prototype of the Wii U gamepad.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I thought that RE 4, 5 and 6 all had great boss fights.[/QUOTE]
Haven't played 5 and 6, but fair point on 4. They did overuse a certain Middle Earth troll a little, but it was otherwise pretty well done. It's also stretching the definition of "recent", since the game first came out nearly eight years ago...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I thought that RE 4, 5 and 6 all had great boss fights.[/QUOTE]

I'll agree on RE4.
I think the boss fights in RE5 (mostly) were terrible.
RE6 is somewhere in between RE4 and RE5.

Resident Evil 4 had some AWESOME boss fights, but that isn't apart of this HD era of gaming. Resident Evil 5's boss fights were decent, but boulder punching Chris is the only thing that stands out the most :(

[quote name='GUNNM']Only leon's boss fights annoyed me in RE6 I got tired of killing simmons in different animal forms[/QUOTE]

I've done Leon's campaign and I just can't bring myself to play the game ever again. Shit gameplay still makes a boss fight a shitty boss fight. Hey guys, here is a ton of ammo, go kill everything! Not to mention all of the QTE boss fights :D

The final boss of FTL, as has been mentioned, is pretty lame. It breaks a bunch of established game rules so instead of this awesome attrition fight where both ships pound the shit out of each-other until only one barely-working piece of scrap remains, the boss operates at nearly full functionality no matter what you do, so you just have to kill it as fast as you can.

I really can not stress enough how much I hate it when games invent special rules for their bosses. Fire Emblem 10 did the same thing for its final boss. Up to that point, everything has been predictable math, but suddenly it's all a bunch of random shit.

[quote name='j-cart']Resident Evil 4 had some AWESOME boss fights, but that isn't apart of this HD era of gaming. Resident Evil 5's boss fights were decent, but boulder punching Chris is the only thing that stands out the most :(

I've done Leon's campaign and I just can't bring myself to play the game ever again. Shit gameplay still makes a boss fight a shitty boss fight. Hey guys, here is a ton of ammo, go kill everything! Not to mention all of the QTE boss fights :D[/QUOTE]

I think you have RE5 and RE6 mixed up. ;)
The only boss fight I think is worth remembering from RE5 is the 7 minutes encounter with Wesker and Jill.

Anything in Leon's campaign from RE6 is better to me than everything but the Wesker boss fight from RE5.

[quote name='whoknows']Not all of them were terrible, but RE5 has one of the worst boss fights ever.[/QUOTE]

Bring the pain!
Bring the pain!
Bring the pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back