GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fucking Christ.

eFH94.png

The first game is just over five years old. The fuck is wrong with y'all?

[quote name='Indignate']I liked Ezio's story line thing.

Maybe I just liked his character, I don't know.[/QUOTE]
I'm with Indig$$$$a. fuck Desmond and that future shit. It's lame. Legit spoiler -->
Glad he dies, Mass Effect 3 style.

[quote name='The Crotch']Jesus fucking Christ.

The first game is just over five years old. The fuck is wrong with y'all?[/QUOTE]
Imagine if you replaced "Assassin's Creed" with "Planescape" in that pic. :drool:

I'm pretty sure that game's story would have been better if there never was any future shit.

Just keep going down the line of assassins. We don't need Neo.

Well, there is a lot of Planescape and Planescape-related material out there, given that it used to be an official D&D setting. It's a dead setting now and apparently they aren't interested in reviving it, but apparently they still use bits and pieces of it because Sigil is just so damn cool or something.[quote name='icebeast'](Until the series gets rebooted with an entirely new story a decade later).[/QUOTE]
Five years later.

[quote name='The Crotch']Well, there is a lot of Planescape and Planescape-related material out there, given that it used to be an official D&D setting. It's a dead setting now and apparently they aren't interested in reviving it, but apparently they still use bits and pieces of it because Sigil is just so damn cool or something.
Five years later.[/QUOTE]
Of course there is, but imagine having 14 games and 6 graphic novel spinoffs inside of 5 years? Would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back