GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm gonna buy either a 3DS or a Vita, and I'm leaning towards the 3DS...
I would love to have PS1 games on the go, but I have a PSP I never use that could do that already...
And really, the Vita is only good for that (and P4 Golden).
So does anyone know if the 3DS XL looks like shit? Or does it look crisp?

Also this:
FiLSgmn.gif

For hank:
since you're the only GGT member that has a what.cd account, I HIGHLY recommend this thread. Like really highly. Like now.
https://what.cd/forums.php?page=1&action=viewthread&threadid=170415

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='linkpwns']For hank:
since you're the only GGT member that has a what.cd account, I HIGHLY recommend this thread. Like really highly. Like now.
https://what.cd/forums.php?page=1&action=viewthread&threadid=170415
[/QUOTE]
lol That thread is nuts. For the people in here, I'll sum it up. Dude applies for a job.

Do you think I got the gig?

"The only time any PROFESSIONALS would ever cross paths with someone with a mind as small as a seed from an apple LIKE YOU.....is when watching a SNL skit... your demeanor was a character right out of a SNL skit!!! when TRYING to communicate you threw a bunch of words together...in a response and then recite them with no thought about what you were trying to say...there was NO order. to your words therefore lacking in the ability to communicate sufficiently.. Which left you standing in front of me making no sense what so ever!!!! a 26 year old living with his parents in upstate NY..with NO PRACTICAL EDUCATION OR THE ABILITY TO THINK WITH LOGIC..lacking in COMPLETELY IN SOCIAL SKILLS. would be a nightmare person to try to communicate with substance. you know how STUPID YOU ARE other wise you would not be so insanely DEFENSIVE>> i M friends with thr producor over at SNL for over 24 years and i have to share him your demeanor & how truly you were unable to think FORWARD & i want him to use your exact words in a skit...and maybe if you are lucky ..you will see it..and for the FIRST Time you will SEE & experience what how EVERYONE ELSE IN THE REAL WORLD SEE'S YOU.
So it should be without saying..but i have to: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN. thank-you."

I have a master's degree in literature and I've been teaching college English for two years. I'm respected by my colleagues and I think before I speak, always. Here's a bit of a summary from my Facebook recap:

Applied for a "professional assistant" job. Woman was extremely condescending without provocation on the phone, telling me I had no job experience, no proven social skills (the irony). Met her for an "interview" today (she was 30+ minutes late, told me I was unprofessional for not calling her when I arrived at the cafe, even though she told me an exact time to be there), went back to her office, she told me what she wanted (to acquire thousands of emails for a "viral video project," to start a blog and find people to write for it for free, although she had absolutely no content in mind when I asked her what her platform was).

The tenth (or so) time she said that upstate people "don't like to work/are unprofessional/don't understand the concept of salary/are unworldly/are inexperienced" (by the way, she asked "Do your parents work?" which might be the most offensive thing anyone has ever asked in a job interview), I told her that was extremely condescending and got up to leave. She said some ridiculous stuff and told me to go. Then she said, "You're stupid," and closed the door. Here's her "viral video project":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRFv6OeGkV4

She described it to me as "potentially award-winning."

[quote name='distgfx']Don't forget, Tuesday is bad Zeki opinion day ... or is that every day?[/QUOTE]
That's every day.

[quote name='distgfx']Don't forget, Tuesday is bad Zeki opinion day ... or is that every day?[/QUOTE]

You don't know what I'm going to say about it.

Whatever I say though, it'll be right opinion day.

[quote name='whoknows']You don't know what I'm going to say about it.[/QUOTE]

I do because I know your taste in games by now.

[quote name='distgfx']I do because I know your taste in games by now.[/QUOTE]

Well if you know I only like the best, then I guess you might know what I'll say about it tomorrow.

[quote name='whoknows']Well if you know I only like the best, then I guess you might know what I'll say about it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You don't like NGB, that's all that really needs to be said.

[quote name='distgfx']You don't like NGB, that's all that really needs to be said.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was alright, but then I played Ninja Blade and realized how unfun NGB is.

I always wanted a what.cd account during that time I wanted one.

I played a ton of ME3 Multi today. It's some damn good fun. I like it the same way I like DAII and Ninja Theory games and Bethesda games and Arrested Development and all that other stuff you guys hate.

I'm a Rebel.

[quote name='Indignate']I always wanted a what.cd account during that time I wanted one.

I played a ton of ME3 Multi today. It's some damn good fun. I like it the same way I like DAII and Ninja Theory games and Bethesda games and Arrested Development and all that other stuff you guys hate.

I'm a Rebel.[/QUOTE]

I was pleasantly surprised by the ME3 multiplayer -- I actually enjoyed playing it and did so for a good while when I owned the game. :)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Finished Sleeping Dogs. Awesome game. 41 hours well spent. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Good, now you can play one of those other 8 games I harp on you about regularly. :cool:

Crotch, if the new trailer is an accurate representation of how the zerg will play against the terrain in HoS, they I might play again...

[quote name='j-cart']You guys should just play SWTOR. ESO is pretty much using the same engine as SWTOR.[/QUOTE]

Only if you do.

I haven't even finished part one of SCII. I think I'm done with RTS for a good while--I can't even get past that first "RTS" level in CLOD BLOPS2...

No more MMOs either. fuck those time sinks...

But is Star Wars really free?

Microsoft is so nice. The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is Gold exclusive. I less than three you, Microsoft.

[quote name='Luxuria']But is Star Wars really free?

Microsoft is so nice. The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is Gold exclusive. I less than three you, Microsoft.[/QUOTE]
Imagine if bayonetta had a cyber ninja suit and a penis.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Does Bethesda really think an Elder Scrolls MMO is going to be successful? The Elder Scrolls Lore is pretty close to generic fantasy.[/QUOTE]
Half of the new spartan episode is a god damn recap.

[quote name='Luxuria']But is Star Wars really free?
[/QUOTE]

If you have never been a subscriber and just leveling up a toon, then yes the game is free. But if you at level 50 then no the game really isn't free. I help out you free to play people all the time, Crotch just hates cutscene driven stories :D

[quote name='BlueScrote']Does Bethesda really think an Elder Scrolls MMO is going to be successful? The Elder Scrolls Lore is pretty close to generic fantasy.[/QUOTE]

The brand alone is enough to garner hype, however those that are Skyrim fans most likely will not enojoy the MMO setting. Either way, for gaming companies to survive now, they NEED a MMO.

[quote name='j-cart']Crotch, if the new trailer is an accurate representation of how the zerg will play against the terrain in HoS, they I might play again...[/QUOTE]
Intentionally not watching the new trailer. And also not too sure what the ZvT metagame is in HotS, as very few terran players are actually playing the beta. But mutas and ultras have received crazy-huge buffs, so I wouldn't be surprised if they figure in pretty heavily.

And nobody needs an MMO, dammit. They just think they do because Blizzard.

[quote name='gunm']I love cutscenes. :cool:

Also, I picked up Far Cry 3 through Amazon DoTD + FC.

Wwwwhhhhyyyyyyyy????[/QUOTE]

Because you touch yourself at night.

[quote name='The Crotch']
And nobody needs an MMO, dammit. They just think they do because Blizzard.[/QUOTE]

To sustain a gaming company, now you do. Unless you can trick console gamers to pay monthly/annual fees, oh wait...

[quote name='j-cart']You haven't beaten the game until you hit max level...[/QUOTE]
I'll do another run through for every achievement in the game dunno about max level.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'll do another run through for every achievement in the game dunno about max level.[/QUOTE]

Have fun getting that last prayer from the sunbro covenant.
Though they dropped it a ton from pre-patch.

I got most of my "credit" with them from helping people kill Quelaag.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Have fun getting that last prayer from the sunbro covenant.
Though they dropped it a ton from pre-patch.

I got most of my "credit" with them from helping people kill Quelaag.[/QUOTE]
I had to do like 5-6 co op's just to join the fucking thing.

[quote name='j-cart']Have fun getting all those weapons!

Needs a minimum of three playthroughs![/QUOTE]

Besides sif are there any more bosses that I would need more than 2? I could look it up this is 2013 :>

Just need another butterfly soul and I'm set.

[quote name='GUNNM']I had to do like 5-6 co op's just to join the fucking thing.

Besides sif are there any more bosses that I would need more than 2? I could look it up this is 2013 :>[/QUOTE]

Yes.

You need 3 of Sif, I think.
My 3rd playthrough stopped when I got to Anor Londo and could use the Blacksmith there again.

It's like... true greatsword, cursed greatsword, great shield...

Yup.

With a +10 Broken Straight Sword, craft the Greatsword of Artorias.
With a +10 straight sword, craft the Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed).
With a +10 shield, craft the Greatshield of Artorias.

You can also only get the colored titanite slabs that are rare like 2-3 times per game... so that limits you too, unless you'd rather grind (it's faster to just wrap the playthrough and go again).

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/rare-weapons

The stats you need to wield greatsword of artorias are pretty retarded. I have 34 strength and still can't use it properly and not just because my faith is low.

The weapons I use and probably won't change are fire great scythe and lightning washing pole. The shoryuken dragon bone is pretty fun to use

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Cause you dumb. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']Because you touch yourself at night.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

But also:

m93k0.gif

[quote name='GUNNM']The stats you need to wield greatsword of artorias are pretty retarded. I have 34 strength and still can't use it properly and not just because my faith is low.

The weapons I use and probably won't change are fire great scythe and lightning washing pole. The shoryuken dragon bone is pretty fun to use[/QUOTE]

I always preferred the Iaito to the Washing Pole, but lightning was the way to go. The alternate attack not being the standard thrust of the uchigatana/washing pole was the deciding factor.

Hi everyone!, greetings, I just see that members have alive discussion at this place.
I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING CASH with an AFFILIATE STORE? I made some cash with GOOGLE ADSENSE before but not much. My friend has suggested to contact a make website at 999WebDesign.com (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, "MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS WEBSITES") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good AFFILIATE WEBSITES. Don't you mind share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and 999WebDesign.com sounds cheap web design service. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back