GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='j-cart']Just jealous that it is louder than your car.[/QUOTE]
My car is a 1990 Camry LE V6, and it's a bit louder than my 360. It's close though.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I love my Xbox.[/QUOTE]
I'd love my Xbox if it had games. Xbox ain't got no ghamez!!

But seriously, PC + PS3 covers everything I want, save a few XBLA exclusives. And fuck paying for XBL Gold.

My PS3 is starting to die I think. The HDMI cable cuts out and needs to be wiggled for the video to come back on.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd love my Xbox if it had games. Xbox ain't got no ghamez!!

But seriously, PC + PS3 covers everything I want, save a few XBLA exclusives. And fuck paying for XBL Gold.[/QUOTE]

I'd argue there some good exclusives on 360 - mainly Forza, Gears and Halo... but it's all gravy. You like what you like, I like what I like. I just can't see myself owning another Sony console basically ever, for a multitude of reasons, but primarily, as I have said multiple times, most of my real-life friends (and most 90% of any new ones I make) all play on 360.

Plus, in my eyes, the controller comparison isn't even close. I do wanna play the Uncharted games eventually (although I played the first one when I had my PS3 and couldn't get into it) but that probably won't happen unless they get released on PC in the future which I highly, highly doubt.

Anyway, back to Dead Space 3 + laundry (fun game btw)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'd argue there some good exclusives on 360 - mainly Forza, Gears and Halo... but it's all gravy. You like what you like, I like what I like. I just can't see myself owning another Sony console basically ever, for a multitude of reasons, but primarily, as I have said multiple times, most of my real-life friends (and most 90% of any new ones I make) all play on 360.

Plus, in my eyes, the controller comparison isn't even close. I do wanna play the Uncharted games eventually (although I played the first one when I had my PS3 and couldn't get into it) but that probably won't happen unless they get released on PC in the future which I highly, highly doubt.

Anyway, back to Dead Space 3 + laundry (fun game btw)[/QUOTE]
Yes, we all like what we like. It's all good, homie. :grouphug: I just don't care about Forza, Halo is Halo, and Gears is Gears. Most of my long distance and all of my local friends (fuck you, we are all real here. . . At least I am) have PS3s. Not that I play with them often, most of the time I LAN some shit on PC with a friend. Nothing like being in the same room and working on co-op stuff, old school style. :bouncy:

Controller comparison is totally subjective, but the 360's Dpad is still a heap of inaccurate shit. Rest of the controller is fine. I've used both controllers enough where it doesn't matter most of the time for me. Don't worry about Uncharted, series is overrated. I'm primarily a PC player, with PS3 covering certain things that I can't get on PC, like Tekken Tag 2. If a 360 version is better, I'll get it there, but not if I plan on playing online since I can't justify XBL Gold for 1 game.

All in all, just play whatever you like on whatever platform you prefer and where your friends are.

[quote name='The Crotch']I am much better at arbitrarily turning phrases into proper nouns than you.[/QUOTE]
And you're also much better at berking off than I am.

cLPWjWa.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fired up my 360 after like, 4 months. System's still garbage.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot I have a 360 too...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I love DmC now.[/QUOTE]

That was turrible. Absolutely turrible.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I love my Xbox.[/QUOTE]

It's the greatest NGB player ever. *brofist*

[quote name='hankmecrankme']In fact, I've been playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on my 360 today, because Sigma 2 isn't as good. Yeah, I said it.[/QUOTE]

But I agree.

I just figured out you can lock onto an enemy in MGR. The game just became much better. ^___^
Instead of playing DS3 this morning I was practicing my parry skills.

I've played the MGR demo 11 times now and every time I go back I find something new and awesome I didn't notice before. God, so fucking good. Can't wait until it drops.

Yup I just learned this morning as well what the red box was when you go into blade mode. I still don't know what a zandestsu or w/e it is when you're scored.

Also learned to parry those cow things from MGS 4. Was on the fence of renting or buying this game but I'll be sticking with a buy. ^__^

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've played the MGR demo 11 times now and every time I go back I find something new and awesome I didn't notice before. God, so fucking good. Can't wait until it drops.[/QUOTE]
Where you buying from?

Looks like someone here reported me :whistle2:(

Or the mods are constantly watching the thread.

Probably the latter.

Do you guys want a update on my ME3 playing?

I haven't really played Rayman Origins yet. I suck.

On Chapter 4 of DmC. Combat is pretty fun still. Vergil looks like someone from N'Sync.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantist...net-full-games-list-release-dates-and-pricing

I couldn't make this shit up. :rofl:

Come on, Capcom, what's next?

--

That message was the best thing I've ever seen on XBL.
It's a shame it was removed.[/QUOTE]

DarkCashMaker: Vampire $$

DLC skills!

[quote name='GUNNM']The only game I want is GNG I don't mind paying 320 for it.[/QUOTE]

Buy the PSP one (or d/l it). Pretty much the definitive version.

[quote name='GUNNM']
Where you buying from?[/QUOTE]
GameStop. I've got a ton of credit from flipping, so no reason not to.

[quote name='Indignate']Looks like someone here reported me :whistle2:(

Or the mods are constantly watching the thread.

Probably the latter.

Do you guys want a update on my ME3 playing?[/QUOTE]
I DO! And bah, they suck.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantist...net-full-games-list-release-dates-and-pricing

I couldn't make this shit up. :rofl:

Come on, Capcom, what's next?

--

That message was the best thing I've ever seen on XBL.
It's a shame it was removed.[/QUOTE]
Capcom ugh :roll:

And I agree wholeheartedly.

[quote name='j-cart']DarkCashMaker: Vampire $$

DLC skills!

Buy the PSP one (or d/l it). Pretty much the definitive version.[/QUOTE]

From what I've played of UGnG, it's a completely different feel than either of the previous titles. It seems like it's good and true to the spirit, but it's not the same as the 8-bit ot 16-bit titles for sure.

And I wouldn't lump the Darkstalkers project that seems akin to 3SOE in with charging obscene prices for ROMs to play in a emulator. :p

Yay, Playstation 4 over $450. I see Sony is kind of not learning from their mistakes.

Now Xbox 720 will undercut them by $100.

[quote name='gunm']Yay, Playstation 4 over $450. I see Sony is kind of not learning from their mistakes.

Now Xbox 720 will undercut them by $100.[/QUOTE]
Winner is the one who doesn't stop used games from being played.

Gaiz.

I can't support Ubisoft anymore. They are delaying Rayman and making it multi-platform. I'm in teers rite nau.

I can't.

[quote name='GUNNM']Winner is the one who doesn't stop used games from being played.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

I can't see Sony rushing to market with the WiiU on the shelves for $350 and the 360 successor coming and clocking in at $450 without that being the "PS4+Vita" bundle or something. :lol:

Maybe Sony is stupid and haven't learned anything.
Maybe they're not.

We'll see in about 2 weeks.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Pretty much.

I can't see Sony rushing to market with the WiiU on the shelves for $350 and the 360 successor coming and clocking in at $450 without that being the "PS4+Vita" bundle or something. :lol:

Maybe Sony is stupid and haven't learned anything.
Maybe they're not.

We'll see in about 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Hey! It's $150 less than the PS3 was at release!

Honestly though I'd spend $450 on a PS4 long before I'd ever spend $350 on a Wii U.

[quote name='whoknows']Hey! It's $150 less than the PS3 was at release!

Honestly though I'd spend $450 on a PS4 long before I'd ever spend $350 on a Wii U.[/QUOTE]

Me too.
I'm too engrained in my Sony products at the moment. I love my PS3 and my Vita, so I'd want to carry that foward. Besides, if I got a WiiU how would I play RE6 Mercs with you? :cool:

[quote name='Indignate']Rayman Legends for 360 and PS3 in September! :whee:[/QUOTE]

It's great that the game will be multiplatform, but it's annoying that they are delaying the WiiU version until September.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Me too.
I'm too engrained in my Sony products at the moment. I love my PS3 and my Vita, so I'd want to carry that foward. Besides, if I got a WiiU how would I play RE6 Mercs with you? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Good call. :)

We need to play that sometime soon.

[quote name='ihadFG']It's great that the game will be multiplatform, but it's annoying that they are delaying the WiiU version until September.[/QUOTE]

Well they can't just release the Wii U version then release a port of a game that's months old and expect to get $60. That would would be like....what the Wii U did at launch.

[quote name='whoknows']
Well they can't just release the Wii U version then release a port of a game that's months old and expect to get $60. That would would be like....what the Wii U did at launch.[/QUOTE]

While that is no doubt why they are doing it, I can't help but wonder if it may have been better to release the WiiU version this month as planned to capitalize on the lack of games for that system, and then release it for $40 on PS3/360 later on. I don't see it selling too well at $60 on PS3/360 either way.

Would have been better for Nintendo for sure, but I guess they didn't throw enough money Ubisofts way in order to get them to do that.

It probably won't sell very well at $60, but I can see myself grabbing it with how good the first game was.

[quote name='whoknows']Would have been better for Nintendo for sure, but I guess they didn't throw enough money Ubisofts way in order to get them to do that.

It probably won't sell very well at $60, but I can see myself grabbing it with how good the first game was.[/QUOTE]

I'll consider it.
I think I'd probably hold off to see if they do a Vita version though.
If they made a cross-buy type deal for PSVita and PS3? I'd buy $60 day 1.

[quote name='gunm']Yay, Playstation 4 over $450. I see Sony is kind of not learning from their mistakes.

Now Xbox 720 will undercut them by $100.[/QUOTE]

That better include BC.

bread's done
Back