GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='GUNNM']On disc DLC just lets you dl your favorite dlc faster I don't understand the hate towards it.[/QUOTE]

And you save hard drive space.

Capcom Cares™

[quote name='GUNNM']So if NG RE is coming from the wiiu to xbox/PS3 there a chance we get bayonetta 2?[/QUOTE]

Depends on whether or not Nintendo owns the IP now. That and whether or not PG wants to piss them off.

Nintendo is pretty much paying for it to be made since Sega wouldn't, aren't they?

I highly doubt there isn't some sort of exclusivity agreement with that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']From what I've played of UGnG, it's a completely different feel than either of the previous titles. It seems like it's good and true to the spirit, but it's not the same as the 8-bit ot 16-bit titles for sure.

And I wouldn't lump the Darkstalkers project that seems akin to 3SOE in with charging obscene prices for ROMs to play in a emulator. :p[/QUOTE]

I really like UGnG. It is definitely easier going than the originals, but I don't have the patiences for the difficulty originals.

[quote name='whoknows']Nintendo is pretty much paying for it to be made since Sega wouldn't, aren't they?

I highly doubt there isn't some sort of exclusivity agreement with that.[/QUOTE]

Even if it's only a timed exclusive, they would need to find another publisher to put it on the 360/PS3.

[quote name='whoknows']Nintendo is pretty much paying for it to be made since Sega wouldn't, aren't they?

I highly doubt there isn't some sort of exclusivity agreement with that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I doubt Nintendo would be paying for it to be made if it wasn't going to be exclusive for them. Even a timed exclusive seems unlikely.

[quote name='distgfx']Even if it's only a timed exclusive, they would need to find another publisher to put it on the 360/PS3.[/QUOTE]
Bet Konami would do it like they did NMH for PS3.

Also, lol at Ouya announcing yearly consoles.

bread's done
Back