GGT 220 controls the fangs of the Golden Cobra

tumblr_lvajay9xey1qgzpbk.gif

I actually hated her acting until Silver Linings Playbook. X-Men: First Class? Worst character, sooo cringe worthy. Winter's Bone? Oh god, that was a boring movie. Hunger Games? Yup that was much worse than First Class.

[quote name='j-cart']

I actually hated her acting until Silver Linings Playbook. X-Men: First Class? Worst character, sooo cringe worthy. Winter's Bone? Oh god, that was a boring movie. Hunger Games? Yup that was much worse than First Class.[/QUOTE]

Hunger Games was fucking terrible, IMO of course.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I'll be playing Bioshock on psn also :) Yo lil bro, big hugs mang, ride that shit up and down mang[/QUOTE]
Mmmm-mmm! Love dat shit, bro!

[quote name='panzerfaust']listen up kids, thief 4 screenshots are here[/QUOTE]
Whoa :drool:
Gonna play this in dedication to my friend that killed himself.

[quote name='panzerfaust']After 2 years and ~1200 hours I think I can safely conclude that LoL has a really shitty metagame.[/QUOTE]
Took you ONLY 1200 hours, huh?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03...-out-of-the-shadows-announced-for-psn-xbla-pc
What the fuckin' fuck? That is incredibly fucking ugly. Ech.
COWABUNGA DUDES![/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']

I actually hated her acting until Silver Linings Playbook. X-Men: First Class? Worst character, sooo cringe worthy. Winter's Bone? Oh god, that was a boring movie. Hunger Games? Yup that was much worse than First Class.[/QUOTE]
Haven't seen Silver Linings Playbook yet, but I wholeheartedly agree with you on everything else and I'll add Last House on the Left. fucking terrible acting. I can't believe she won an oscar.

[quote name='The Crotch']How do you feel about this?[/QUOTE]
I really enjoy the game, I just realized for maybe the 10th time now that I have no desire to watch pro matches or take my game to a competitive level.

While there are some champs that bring really interesting dynamics to a match, most of the roster revolves around the same conservative playstyle. The "exciting" aspects of strategical variety in LoL hangs on miniscule differences between percentage values of armor, movespeed, stun duration, etc... There is no opportunity to take those values to an extreme level. For example, for all the champs the game defines as "assassins," none of them will be rewarded for going 100% glass cannon (it's very fun to try, though). Instead they all must resort to the same defensive items, and go about the game as bruisers.

Basically, the game is about finding enemy errors within a very predictable routine. Some champions can break the comfort zone of that routine (i.e. Ashe's arrow ultimate, Blitzcrank arm grabs), but most champs are designed as objects dependent on their values of attack speed, lifesteal, armor, slows and stuns, etc.. It's not fun for anyone to watch, even if you know why those values are important.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hunger Games was fucking terrible, IMO of course.[/QUOTE]

It was terrible. It just wouldn't end.

I went for free and still don't feel like that was worth it.

Also the Castlevania case from Gamestop is sooo cool!

It's two clear pieces of plastic that don't connect at the hinge area and the Castlevania image is a sticker I get to put on myself!

Can't wait to put it on!

[quote name='whoknows']Also the Castlevania case from Gamestop is sooo cool!

It's two clear pieces of plastic that don't connect at the hinge area and the Castlevania image is a sticker I get to put on myself!

Can't wait to put it on![/QUOTE]

fucking pictures required, man.

[quote name='panzerfaust']After 2 years and ~1200 hours I think I can safely conclude that LoL has a really shitty metagame.[/QUOTE]

That's because the NA scene is way behind. Shit has changed a bit. ADC isn't really needed anymore, for example. Mids can have bruisers or can be a 2v1 lane, even. That shit is mostly at higher-level divisions, though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't think too many of us here will be playing it (probably just Joshy, Mikey, and I) and we always use spoiler tags, so you don't have to worry about much unless Taco goes nuts, Crotch.[/QUOTE]

That is the game I'm most looking forward to this year. It has Troy effing Baker. Insta-buy for that fact alone.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I really enjoy the game, I just realized for maybe the 10th time now that I have no desire to watch pro matches or take my game to a competitive level.

While there are some champs that bring really interesting dynamics to a match, most of the roster revolves around the same conservative playstyle. The "exciting" aspects of strategical variety in LoL hangs on miniscule differences between percentage values of armor, movespeed, stun duration, etc... There is no opportunity to take those values to an extreme level. For example, for all the champs the game defines as "assassins," none of them will be rewarded for going 100% glass cannon (it's very fun to try, though). Instead they all must resort to the same defensive items, and go about the game as bruisers.

Basically, the game is about finding enemy errors within a very predictable routine. Some champions can break the comfort zone of that routine (i.e. Ashe's arrow ultimate, Blitzcrank arm grabs), but most champs are designed as objects dependent on their values of attack speed, lifesteal, armor, slows and stuns, etc.. It's not fun for anyone to watch, even if you know why those values are important.[/QUOTE]

You really need to play SWTOR 50s PvP if this is how you feel about LoL.

I like to imagine that j-cart's room is full of folders with the names of different pieces of media on them, each one containing positive comparisons between it and TOR.

"Oh, you liked Galactic Civilizations 2? TOR is totally like that when you hit level 50."

"Jack Nicholson sure was great in Chinatown. Really reminded me of the voicework for the Jedi Consular in TOR!"

"Hey mom, that was a great shepherd's pie. You know what the potatoes reminded me of? Being a level 50 bounty hunter."

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't think too many of us here will be playing it (probably just Joshy, Mikey, and I) and we always use spoiler tags, so you don't have to worry about much unless Taco goes nuts, Crotch.[/QUOTE]
wtf is that supposed to mean
when did I ever spoil a plot?

[quote name='The Crotch']I like to imagine that j-cart's room is full of folders with the names of different pieces of media on them, each one containing positive comparisons between it and TOR.

"Oh, you liked Galactic Civilizations 2? TOR is totally like that when you hit level 50."

"Jack Nicholson sure was great in Chinatown. Really reminded me of the voicework for the Jedi Consular in TOR!"

"Hey mom, that was a great shepherd's pie. You know what the potatoes reminded me of? Being a level 50 bounty hunter."[/QUOTE]

Digital age dawg, my files are in my PC :p

In all honestly, everyone here should be playing SWTOR 50s PvP. It will solve all your gaming problems and create an addiction.

what if I played warcraft pvp for 6 years
i dont ever remember doing a pvp match in tor

I did some instances
some were cool and some were horrible.

gotta jump back into dat shit before they close it down
like galaxy

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']what if I played warcraft for 6 years[/QUOTE]

Even better. Then you'll know exactly how to be an awesome teammate. Just this time you'll have lightsabers and force powers.

[quote name='Luxuria']That's because the NA scene is way behind. Shit has changed a bit. ADC isn't really needed anymore, for example. Mids can have bruisers or can be a 2v1 lane, even. That shit is mostly at higher-level divisions, though. [/QUOTE]

That sounds even worse.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fucking pictures required, man.[/QUOTE]

Here you go

castlevaniax.jpg

The thing I love about it is if I put it in my pocket the sticker will fade. I love that good used look.

I expected it to be the quality of the Revelations case. Glad it's not though, it really adds to look of it and will make sure I'll never forget it was free.

Castlevania on 3ds got a 4.7 from ign, ouch. I played the demo and got stuck and fell asleep. If anyone wants to play that crappy online multiplayer for Tomb Raider on xbox, add me :) or add me on psn if u wanna play some mlb 13

[quote name='panzerfaust']they'll blame pirating somehow[/QUOTE]
yeah
then they'll say they regretted not adding more micro transactions in the game

requiescat in pace,
dead space

I'll be playing it as well. Most wanted game this month.

[quote name='whoknows']Here you go

castlevaniax.jpg

The thing I love about it is if I put it in my pocket the sticker will fade. I love that good used look.

I expected it to be the quality of the Revelations case. Glad it's not though, it really adds to look of it and will make sure I'll never forget it was free.[/QUOTE]
thats pretty sweet bro
i would just put the clear case on my 3ds
and slap the sticker on the back of my vita.

you know,
cuz the 3ds is a piece of shit
and undeserving of that epicness

I'll probably pick up Bioshock Infinite for PC when I can get it for $35 or less; assuming I don't have anything else I'm really heavily playing (which means I might not be getting it for a while since I want to take out some more games from my monstrous backlog if possible).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It's still snowing outside. Got like, 10 inches of snow already. Fuuuuuuuuuck.[/QUOTE]
haha niu is closed
i wouldnt go even if it wasn't

shit is ridonkulous outside

I have Bioshock Infinite from the AMD promo.

I'll be looking forward to the game. Enjoyed the first one for what it was, wonder if going through Metro 2033 is going affect how I will perceive Bioshock Infinite.

/edit: Panzer you should upgrade to the Joe Rogan podcast.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']haha niu is closed
i wouldnt go even if it wasn't

shit is ridonkulous outside[/QUOTE]
It's quite amusing. I went walking around in it, up to my knees. Then shoveled for a while before dinner, and now Imma go shovel some more. Yay.

Not going anywhere for a while, so my ass better grab a Snickers.

remember, guys, if you don't want people to die and lara croft to suffer on that terrible island from hell, then don't play the game.

because if you buy the game and play it, then it's your own fault, and you're nothing but sadists.

Hey Planetside 2, you're still pretty fun, but maybe you could have base turrets capable of hitting things other than cliff walls and trees?

That'd be pretty cool.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i hear people only like PoE because the D3 hate is so strong.

actually i didn't hear that, i just think it's fairly obvious.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to start playing it, but too busy not playing my backlog

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yeah
then they'll say they regretted not adding more micro transactions in the game

requiescat in pace,
dead space[/QUOTE]

Goddamn, that's a butchering of Italian, and I've played every console Assassin's Creed.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Goddamn, that's a butchering of Italian, and I've played every console Assassin's Creed.[/QUOTE]

Well, it shouldn't look like good Italian. Because it's not fucking Italian.

bread's done
Back