GGT 220 controls the fangs of the Golden Cobra

[quote name='GUNNM']fuck no.

Nvm 9 I'm gonna keep arkham city. ;O[/QUOTE]
Good choice.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i'll give u a good bj for some money :)[/QUOTE]
This sounds like a winning proposition to me.

[quote name='Luxuria']The GS 50% trade-in promo is pretty good. Too bad it ends today. Managed to trade some stuff in, though. ^_^[/QUOTE]
As did I! Was able to pay off Injustice and still got an assload of credit.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i have no games to trade in :( i only have 3 xbox disc games, NBA 2k13, Halo 4 and Blops 2 :([/QUOTE]
Aww, we need to grow your collection like fine herb, bro.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Good choice.

This sounds like a winning proposition to me.

As did I! Was able to pay off Injustice and still got an assload of credit.

Aww, we need to grow your collection like fine herb, bro.[/QUOTE]

missed u bro :) wanna cuddle later tonight :booty:

[quote name='Luxuria']The GS 50% trade-in promo is pretty good. Too bad it ends today. Managed to trade some stuff in, though. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Thank you guys for pointing out good this deal was. Got rid of a bunch of stuff (4GB Xbox, couple of controllers, and some games) and got 200 bucks worth of steam moniez.

j-cart, have you overclocked your 7950 and what version do you have? My buddy just ordered a Sapphire 7950 (the one that was on SD for 270 AR) as an upgrade from a regular 560. He doesn't know shit when it comes to computers and is going to have me install it along with my old PSU (he only has a 430 W PSU). Just wondering how hard you have pushed the card because I know he is going to ask me about overclocking it.

[quote name='Luxuria']I think I might have watched that show a few times.

Straight up, I REALLY liked this show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2NbK8IOpQ

Sonic was the first game I ever played (I was 1 at the time) so I grew up liking it. The show was badass.

I remember there being a Mario show that... well, it sucked.

I remember watching this one and kinda liking it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM[/QUOTE]
Ooooh, Mummies Alive! I loved that shit. Used to watch that and Three's Company every morning before the crack of dawn on Fox.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

They still pay $27 for *that*?![/QUOTE]
They were paying even better two or three months ago. I traded a disc copy I got for $10 for $47 after some goddamn ridiculous trade boosts.

Oh, hey, it's cool. I don't mind being on a continent with zero coal, aluminum, and oil. That's totally fine.

This place better be fucking coated in uranium, god dammit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So what's on sale today? I see no update on MajorToolbox's site.[/QUOTE]

like omg, i just splurged and bought Max Payne 3 for 1200 msp and Far Cry for 45 bucks. I have 1340 ms points left, dont know what to get :( help me guys!!!

Traded in 6 games got $110 went to hot topic to kill time and saw two MG shirts =D.
Bought both one was a MGR shirt
382509_hi
and another was an old shirt I had the foxfound shirt
41YT9PtJDpL._SY200_.jpg
but in a different color. I got an xbox avatar code for buying the MGR shirt

[quote name='GUNNM']Traded in 6 games got $110 went to hot topic to kill time and saw two MG shirts =D.
Bought both one was a MGR shirt
382509_hi
and another was an old shirt I had the foxfound shirt
41YT9PtJDpL._SY200_.jpg
but in a different color. I got an xbox avatar code for buying the MGR shirt[/QUOTE]

please tell me your that hot stud wearing those shirts in the pics :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So what's on sale today? I see no update on MajorToolbox's site.[/QUOTE]
L4D2 for $10
MGS 2 3 for $10
PW for $10
Orange box for $10 when I left the deals still weren't live dunno if they are now

Ahaha. My continent has no coal, no oil, no aluminum, and no uranium.

At least I have a monopoly on the world's supply of salt!

[quote name='The Crotch']Ahaha. My continent has no coal, no oil, no aluminum, and no uranium.

At least I have a monopoly on the world's supply of salt![/QUOTE]
kinda like n.korea

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Thank you guys for pointing out good this deal was. Got rid of a bunch of stuff (4GB Xbox, couple of controllers, and some games) and got 200 bucks worth of steam moniez.

[/QUOTE]
Shoulda saved that money for PS4 brah

[quote name='BlueScrote']The boost mechanic in Vanquish is boss. The dialogue, however, is not.[/QUOTE]
I loved the game but I forced myself to beat it I didn't know going back on another chapter would reset your gun level I had almost all 4 of my guns maxed out

[quote name='whoknows']Pre-ordered Castlevania from Gamestop so that I could get the sweet case.

castlevaniat.jpg

Power To The Players![/QUOTE]

way to go nic cage

[quote name='linkpwns']Hey guys, hey guys, hey guys.

Video games.
Okay?

EDIT: You guys down for some CAH tomorrow night?[/QUOTE]
You've got my attention.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

They still pay $27 for *that*?![/QUOTE]

They sell it for $45 used, that's why the base TIV is $17.

[quote name='GUNNM']L4D2 for $10
MGS 2 3 for $10
PW for $10
Orange box for $10 when I left the deals still weren't live dunno if they are now[/QUOTE]

Civ Revolution is also $10.

bread's done
Back