GGT 226 wants a slice of Leda's roast beef, smothered in her au jus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, p-fist.

You remember Fighting Spirit? They remade it for SC2 Proleague. There are just one or two small issues with the... authenticity of the bases.

40X1trIh.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Yo, p-fist.

You remember Fighting Spirit? They remade it for SC2 Proleague. There are just one or two small issues with the... authenticity of the bases.
[/QUOTE]

what issues? it looks pretty identical to me, if smaller....

why are the minerals all orange now? did they take out the blue or is that just a high yield map?

edit: yeah they like cut those bases in half..

[quote name='whoknows']I'm really disappointed with Colonial Marines. Its not nearly as bad as people were making it out to be unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
I agree
it was just a sub-par shooter

people thought it shouldve been great cuz it had gearbox logo on the case i guess.

[quote name='panzerfaust']what issues? it looks pretty identical to me, if smaller....

why are the minerals all orange now? did they take out the blue or is that just a high yield map?

edit: yeah they like cut those bases in half..[/QUOTE]
Yeah, everything's high-yield, but there are fewer patches overall. They kept the geysers the same as the BW version, though.

So basically, something that nobody has a prepared build for right now. Looks pretty Zerg favoured, though obviously that's just conjecture.

[quote name='j-cart']Why is RE6 on steam such a tempting offer?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty cheap for a solid game. I've played 83 hours of it on PS3 though and my gaming PC is still under construction, so I'm in no hurry. Free season pass isn't really worthwhile, IMO, as it's just multiplayer schlock that I don't have an interest in, but the free RE5 is a nice bonus if you don't have it.

This site is built upon buying good games for a cheaper price. RE 6 on steam accomplishes both.

Ask frosty.

Who's going to the Gears midnight launch to grab Monster Hunter? THIS GUY! I got the next few days off to just do nothing but hunt and it will be glorious.

I need to play more RE6, I only got past a few chapters of it overall....I enjoyed it mostly though.

[quote name='GUNNM']This site is built upon buying good games for a cheaper price. RE 6 on steam accomplishes both.

Ask frosty.[/QUOTE]

Stop asking me.

Not the best price, but not bad at all.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Legitimately addicted to Pinball FX 2 right now. So good. Indignate / Rei (or anyone), you have any table recommendations? Right now I have the regular Marvel pack, the Avengers pack and Street Fighter 2.[/QUOTE]
All the Marvel stuff is good. Not sure if I like the new Civil War table yet though. If you want a really easy high score the Plants vs. Zombies table is good. I really like the new Star Wars pack they just released. Also Epic Quest is a lot of fun. Has some neat RPG elements tied into it.

I love Pinball FX. I play mostly on PS3/Vita now, but I was pinball champion on my 360 friends list for awhile. Haven't checked it in a long time though. Currently the reigning champ on PS3.

Since I booted up my Wii this past weekend I looked at all the Data on my GC Memory cards. I have saves for RE4 and the Rogue Squadron game. After reading the first book I'm kind of itching for Rogue Squadron.

Is the GC version of RE4 worth it still? Or should I pony up for the :360: or :ps3: ports?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Legitimately addicted to Pinball FX 2 right now. So good. Indignate / Rei (or anyone), you have any table recommendations? Right now I have the regular Marvel pack, the Avengers pack and Street Fighter 2.[/QUOTE]

I plan on picking up a Gears season pass from Best Buy since it should just be a 1600 point code and it comes with a bonus 400, then I was gonna use that 2000 to buy the new Star Wars tables and Terraria, I don't have many tables myself but I've enjoyed all of what I've played so far.

[quote name='BlueScrote']goddamn, Forza Horizon is literally loading screen after loading screen.[/QUOTE]

Even installed? Was thinking about picking that up down the road.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Since I booted up my Wii this past weekend I looked at all the Data on my GC Memory cards. I have saves for RE4 and the Rogue Squadron game. After reading the first book I'm kind of itching for Rogue Squadron.

Is the GC version of RE4 worth it still? Or should I pony up for the :360: or :ps3: ports?[/QUOTE]

GC version is really good still, but the RE4 port was really nice with the additional Ada stuff and cleaner graphics.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I plan on picking up a Gears season pass from Best Buy since it should just be a 1600 point code and it comes with a bonus 400, then I was gonna use that 2000 to buy the new Star Wars tables and Terraria, I don't have many tables myself but I've enjoyed all of what I've played so far.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'll add you on Xbox for some Pinball score comparing.

I dunno, but I bought it.
Gift, hell yeah.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
Sweet, I'll add you on Xbox for some Pinball score comparing.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, I'm not gonna be on too much for a few days due to Monster Hunter, but I just accepted your request through my phone. I look forward to playing some pinball and getting my score up there though!

Reasons not to buy: Bioshock comes out four days later, RE5 was four dollars from greenmangaming last week, and the steam summer sale is only a couple of months away. I have talked myself in and out of buying it several times, but I am going to stand firm and not purchase it. Hopefully there will be some kind of deal during the summer sale or a sale on revelations and re6 as a bundle.

Man I thought it would be impossible for Rising to live up to the hype from you guys and various other people that have my tastes in games, as well as my own personal hype, but it fucking delivers. Love it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sorry, GUNNM, but this made me laugh earlier.

How the fuck did you manage to misspell her name if you played as her?[/QUOTE]
Cuz I typed ayame ninja gaiden and in the first AND I MEAN VERY FIRST result there is an ayame so I just assumed that was the correct spelling. Funny thing is today I turned on the demo and just looked at her name and laughed to myself. She is really fun to use btw almost makes me want to buy the game but I'll just rent it and beat it again

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I didnt pirate it
I dont pirate things
i have contacts bro
I'm a very important person[/QUOTE]

Sure. Whatever. I've already informed the FBI and CSI about you.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm role playing as a woman[/QUOTE]

Ninja Gaiden isn't a role playing game.

Ask Uraizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back