GGT 226 wants a slice of Leda's roast beef, smothered in her au jus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Guys, Bioshock comes out too soon. I mean, fuck. I'm not even done with Tomb Raider yet.[/QUOTE]

I know like right :) I've been done with Lara since like over 2 weeks already. I need that BioCock so bad bro, mmmmm damn.

Just got home from the midnight with my MONSTA HUNTA!!!! It was evenly split with people there for Gears, pretty cool. Updating now, gonna get my hunt on.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Just got home from the midnight with my MONSTA HUNTA!!!! It was evenly split with people there for Gears, pretty cool. Updating now, gonna get my hunt on.[/QUOTE]

I don't know you, but your avatar is okay in my book. Continue posting...

I also got dat Shocker of Infinites key. Gonna start d/ling it soon, when I feel like I guess.

[quote name='linkpwns']spent the last four hours on the same fucking project, and still can't finish it :([/QUOTE]

You should call a girl up and ask her to help you with your project, because she is smart...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Reasons not to buy: Bioshock comes out four days later, RE5 was four dollars from greenmangaming last week, and the steam summer sale is only a couple of months away. I have talked myself in and out of buying it several times, but I am going to stand firm and not purchase it. Hopefully there will be some kind of deal during the summer sale or a sale on revelations and re6 as a bundle.[/QUOTE]

I have Infinite from my gfx card deal, so I am set on that. But man I love MP in RE5 and RE6. I still have my RE5 gold copy, but yeah, broken ps3...

But those L4D2 things! and that season pass, OMG OMG OMG all that bonus stuff!

Though I hated the Leon campaign in RE6, that was pretty damn boring.

[quote name='j-cart']I have Infinite from my gfx card deal, so I am set on that. But man I love MP in RE5 and RE6. I still have my RE5 gold copy, but yeah, broken ps3...

But those L4D2 things! and that season pass, OMG OMG OMG all that bonus stuff!

Though I hated the Leon campaign in RE6, that was pretty damn boring.[/QUOTE]

You say OMG OMG OMG season pass...
And then you call Leon's campaign boring.

Personally, I'd rather play Leon's campaign than ever touch those "new" multi-modes. :cool:

[quote name='snakemaster2389']walking dead looking like to be goty material yo. cant wait. who be cooping with me in gow:j later?[/QUOTE]

I'll do it if you let me be Kratos.

Subway-rat-wakes-homeless-man.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You say OMG OMG OMG season pass...
And then you call Leon's campaign boring.

Personally, I'd rather play Leon's campaign than ever touch those "new" multi-modes. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

Wanting the season pass is a joke :p Though I really do want the game for its MP modes.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']president roslin's acting is starting to annoy me[/QUOTE]

It gets soo much better. By soo much better, I mean worse. Then it gets really good and by really good, I mean really good :D

[quote name='j-cart']I don't know you, but your avatar is okay in my book. Continue posting...
[/QUOTE]

Continue posting I shall!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']buying games at full price is not cool[/QUOTE]

I've got no problem buying certain games at full price, such as Monster Hunter, I know I'll easily get my moneys worth and enjoy the time spent on it. But there are a lot of times I'll wait for a certain price to snag a game.

[quote name='j-cart']You should call a girl up and ask her to help you with your project, because she is smart...[/QUOTE]

There are no girls in my computer science class :(
And it was 3am. I wasn't gonna call for homework help at 3am. You only get booty calls at 3am.

[quote name='Indignate']There can be so many layers of subtext in that sentence that I'm not sure what you're actually saying.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:#

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']shes getting fatter

plus eyebrows dont match hair color
I bet I could find a hotter scene girl at community college[/QUOTE]

I actually saw one today, yeah. I should have filmed her for you guys.
not community college tho

Does Leda know about the bizarre obsession with her in this thread?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']president roslin's acting is starting to annoy me[/QUOTE]

I should probably finish that show... It was getting a bit too formulaic for me when I took a break though.

Glad I picked up dat Marvel Pinball pack I was missing, liking the Thor and X-Men tables a lot.

Also I should have Gears tomorrow for whoever wants to play, Gamefly sent it to me.

[quote name='linkpwns']There are no girls in my computer science class :(
And it was 3am. I wasn't gonna call for homework help at 3am. You only get booty calls at 3am.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understood what I meant, until you posted that last sentence.

Guys, I'm checking myself into rehab.

I've destroyed this thread enough, so much so that Uraizen won't even post in it anymore.

Thanks for bearing through this with me. It got pretty kray.

Speaking of Kray, that new Supergiant Games' game looks it, but it doesn't drop until 2014 so who cares.

Did you guys even like Bastion or was it too indie?

[quote name='j-cart']I don't think you understood what I meant, until you posted that last sentence.[/QUOTE]

OOooooOooOh yeah:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='panzerfaust']What are you trying to code?[/QUOTE]

It's a program that works with DNA. It's not that it's really all that hard, we're just really limited. Can't use strings, multidimensional arrays, or pointers. Just arrays, really. (And yeah, I know, character arrays are strings but still.)

[quote name='Indignate']Speaking of Kray, that new Supergiant Games' game looks it, but it doesn't drop until 2014 so who cares.

Did you guys even like Bastion or was it too indie?[/QUOTE]
It looks like Bastion...
Thought Bastion was alright, but really, if it wasn't for the narrator, it wouldn't have really been interesting at all.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh and I beat Rising last night, that last boss is a doozy until you get used to fighting him. Probably died ten times on the last stage.[/QUOTE]

What difficulty?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh and I beat Rising last night, that last boss is a doozy until you get used to fighting him. Probably died ten times on the last stage.[/QUOTE]
Try to beat him without being hit now.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']What difficulty?[/QUOTE]
Normal. Like a nub!

So next month we'll be getting Sam's dlc? DLC we'll get be getting in the US! Ty based konami
also ''Jetstream Sam's DLC offers up a playable version of the villain in his own story, and Blade Wolf's puts you in control of Raiden's handy cyborg canid. Both will be priced at $6.99 when they hit PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. ''

[quote name='GUNNM']Try to beat him without being hit now.

Normal. Like a nub!

So next month we'll be getting Sam's dlc? DLC we'll get be getting in the US! Ty based konami
also ''Jetstream Sam's DLC offers up a playable version of the villain in his own story, and Blade Wolf's puts you in control of Raiden's handy cyborg canid. Both will be priced at $6.99 when they hit PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. ''[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking forward to that fight on Revengeance with no damage.
Monsoon was enough of a fucking headache. At the start of R04 now, but don't really want to start it cause of fight 2.

As far as the DLC... Take my money!

Like I said in fight 2 I spent all day running that shit I just gave up and went with being hit to see what my final score would be I got an S even after losing 5 health packs (all to the GRAD).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What difficulty?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']Normal. Like a nub!
[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

As for beating without getting hit, that isn't going to happen (unless you can reload checkpoints - can you?) Either way, I'm not going to get all of the achievements in this game, I don't have the patience. It's a ton of fun though and I will probably play through it again sometime.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Bingo.

As for beating without getting hit, that isn't going to happen (unless you can reload checkpoints - can you?) Either way, I'm not going to get all of the achievements in this game, I don't have the patience. It's a ton of fun though and I will probably play through it again sometime.[/QUOTE]
Yes but if you die sometimes a checkpoint will activate meaning you have to start over but you only have to worry about dying in one hit in revangnanvndnecence mode.

I miss the days of gamefly sending you the game the next day. Now I have to wait till wednesday to play gears. #firstworldproblems

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Bingo.

As for beating without getting hit, that isn't going to happen (unless you can reload checkpoints - can you?) Either way, I'm not going to get all of the achievements in this game, I don't have the patience. It's a ton of fun though and I will probably play through it again sometime.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']Yes but if you die sometimes a checkpoint will activate meaning you have to start over but you only have to worry about dying in one hit in revangnanvndnecence mode.[/QUOTE]

I think I would have thought the game was trash if I had played on normal first.
I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that my ranking in Normal is terrible because I used it to clean up the collectibles and stuff and was overpowered in NG+... so it was a little fun because I was looking for collectibles and saving the hostages and stuff... but I can't even imagine it being my first experience with the game.

Uraizen said he didn't die once until the last boss, I think, when he did his initial playthrough on normal.

And yeah, if you die, you're fucked, you have to start a chapter over, but most cases if you're going for the s-rank shit, you need no damage, so you can just restart a fight as soon as something hits you.

I'm still not sure which way I want to handle the s-rank of fight 2 in r-04. Any suggestions for getting S while taking damage? Just make sure to kill everything, zandatsu everything, collect the BP in the cases, and get a high combo?

I didn't get one S in any chapter until R mode. I'm just glad there wasn't an achievement for getting every title I only have like 5 and I've beaten the game 4 times.

[quote name='GUNNM']I didn't get one S in any chapter until R mode. I'm just glad there wasn't an achievement for getting every title I only have like 5 and I've beaten the game 4 times.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too.
So advise me on that fight, man.
What do I want to do to get an S while taking damage on fight 02 in r04?

--

There's some Android game ported to Vita coming out today for $3 on PSN, so I was looking for it... it has nun in the title, so I searched the web store for nun and all I could find was this:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UV0079-NPVA45694_CN-0000000000098114

Guess the store isn't updated yet. :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, me too.
So advise me on that fight, man.
What do I want to do to get an S while taking damage on fight 02 in r04?

[/QUOTE]
You're obviously gonna need wig a and spam surface to air missiles. On the GRAD in the videos you see the guy take 10 mins to throw EM nades and then use S-t-a missiles to kill him I just said fuck it and stayed on the turret gun and shot him.

I got one zandatsu just to refill my jack the ripper mode once and still got an S at the end.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Free origin what?[/QUOTE]
Picture of someone attempting to download their free "We're sorry SimCity sucks" game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back