GGT 238 is born again

[quote name='whoknows']I wouldn't. I'm not interested in posers.[/QUOTE]

Politician-slaps-child.gif

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm angry at you, which is far from the truth honestly.

Tales of Stuff.[/QUOTE]

Something Something Persona 5

Question for the Vita owners, I was looking around at some accessories to see if there was anything I wanted to pick up and saw some analog stick covers in this ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PS-Vit...1211541808?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3cd16bd130.

However, when I look around online I can only find those on some questionable sites, is there any legit way to get something like those? I'd love to have the concave covers like they say on that listed, since I'm so used to my 360 sticks and have my PS3 sticks like that as well.

bestbuy finally dropped tomb raider collectors edition to $79.99, after i pricematched the amazons $69.99 price. I might get another one to keep it sealed. IF it drops below $60

Drunkenly bought a new PS3 controller for Injustice/Sony Smash action last night. I need to be playing more of both of those.

You dudes still getting down on P4A? I'm not above rebuying the shit to have it on a console that I can regularly play with people on.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Question for the Vita owners, I was looking around at some accessories to see if there was anything I wanted to pick up and saw some analog stick covers in this ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PS-Vit...1211541808?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3cd16bd130.

However, when I look around online I can only find those on some questionable sites, is there any legit way to get something like those? I'd love to have the concave covers like they say on that listed, since I'm so used to my 360 sticks and have my PS3 sticks like that as well.[/QUOTE]

I think I have that package they show in the picture. I got mine from Amazon, which seems to not be an option now, here:
http://www.amazon.com/Bluecell-Cont...1368116896&sr=8-1&keywords=vita+analog+covers

The biggest knock I have on them is that they're hard plastic, so they don't really do anything for thumb traction. They do add a bit of height to the sticks, which is god, but I wish they were somehow... rubberized... or something?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I have that package they show in the picture. I got mine from Amazon, which seems to not be an option now, here:
http://www.amazon.com/Bluecell-Cont...1368116896&sr=8-1&keywords=vita+analog+covers

The biggest knock I have on them is that they're hard plastic, so they don't really do anything for thumb traction. They do add a bit of height to the sticks, which is god, but I wish they were somehow... rubberized... or something?[/QUOTE]

I actually came across that Amazon page a while after I posted, shame they are unavailable as I only found one other alternative on Amazon so far and they don't look as good. One of my biggest complaints from trying out test models of the Vita is how small the buttons and sticks were so I was kind of hoping this would help a little in that aspect at least.

As for them being plastic, that might take a little getting used to since I'm used to that rubberized style as well (Use these on 360 and PS3: http://www.amazon.com/Grip-iT-Analo...ie=UTF8&qid=1368117252&sr=8-1&keywords=gripit) but I feel that them being concave at least would help make it feel a little more natural to me, I'll probably wait until I get the one I bought and test it out before buying any extra stuff though so I have a better idea of what I want, thanks for the input though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Was just about to post that. She looks better than Lobo, but I don't know... Kinda disappointed by the Joker alt, too.[/QUOTE]

I kinda like the costume, make things a little different then expected but fitting to the character still.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I actually came across that Amazon page a while after I posted, shame they are unavailable as I only found one other alternative on Amazon so far and they don't look as good. One of my biggest complaints from trying out test models of the Vita is how small the buttons and sticks were so I was kind of hoping this would help a little in that aspect at least.

As for them being plastic, that might take a little getting used to since I'm used to that rubberized style as well (Use these on 360 and PS3: http://www.amazon.com/Grip-iT-Analo...ie=UTF8&qid=1368117252&sr=8-1&keywords=gripit) but I feel that them being concave at least would help make it feel a little more natural to me, I'll probably wait until I get the one I bought and test it out before buying any extra stuff though so I have a better idea of what I want, thanks for the input though.[/QUOTE]

I love the material they used on the top of the analogs, because it's soft and rubbery, so it's tactile and provides traction... however, the convex shape bothered me (I don't normally care about it on the DS3)... I think because the material they're made out of seems like it can wear down over time or something. I ended up using the convex covers out of my package.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']DUBSTEP GUN!

Okay, Saints Row 4 just became my GOTY.[/QUOTE]
the sad thing is saints row 4 might end being more fun to play than Gta V

[quote name='YBX87']the sad thing is saints row 4 might end being more fun to play than Gta V[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the majority of "gamers" will probably think that.

It's not sad and it's probably going to be true. GTA games are boring as shit with terrible missions and shitty stories that certain sites claim are "oscar quality."

They're just no fun to play. Pretty much the opposite of Saints Row.

[quote name='whoknows']It's not sad and it's probably going to be true. GTA games are boring as shit with terrible missions and shitty stories that certain sites claim are "oscar quality."

They're just no fun to play. Pretty much the opposite of Saints Row.[/QUOTE]
This is pretty much what I'm getting at. GTA4 was one of the most boring games I've played this gen and while I loved RDR for all of the things that it did better than GTA4, I do not expect GTA5 to be any different than 4. It'll probably be incredibly long and boring.

[quote name='The Crotch']You doing Gamer Purity Tests now, Frosty?[/QUOTE]

No sir. I just know a lot of times I don't agree with what the majority of "gamers" think is good. Look at Halo and Uncharted 2. ;)

[quote name='whoknows']It's not sad and it's probably going to be true. GTA games are boring as shit with terrible missions and shitty stories that certain sites claim are "oscar quality."

They're just no fun to play. Pretty much the opposite of Saints Row.[/QUOTE]

I've had plenty of fun with GTA games (3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4) but have 0 hype for GTA5. I don't think I've ever played a GTA game I considered bad. Now SR on the other hand? SR3 is the only one to do anything right. SR4 has some cool stuff in it (superpowers) but looks entirely too absurd for me. When it's

I had fun with Vice City, but I'm guessing only because the idea of the game was new to me back then and it was my first PS2 game.

San Andreas bored me, and GTA4 was even worse. Every time I see someone talk about GTA4 I think about how IGN (and other sites in general) praised the story and acted like it was something amazing, when really, it's not. Saints Row 3 is the only SR game I've played, but I thought it was a billion times better and more fun than any GTA.

Until Crackdown came out San Andreas was my favorite open-roam type of game and until RDR came out San Andreas had been my favorite GTA-type game, just like Frosty I have no hype for GTA5. I did have fun with all the other GTA games (Vice City so goooo), but it's kind of impossible not to with all the cheats activated. I do love the hell out of SR4 looks, though. The fly ability looks like it's straight copied from Crackdown 2, though.

I had more fun with True Crime NYC than I did with any GTA game last gen. The gameplay was just better in every way. Not to mention it let you retry a mission when you failed instead of making you waste time to re-accept the mission like GTA does.

I also enjoyed The Getaway more than GTA. Now that game had a good story. GTA4 does not.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Until Crackdown came out San Andreas was my favorite open-roam type of game and until RDR came out San Andreas had been my favorite GTA-type game, just like Frosty I have no hype for GTA5. I did have fun with all the other GTA games (Vice City so goooo), but it's kind of impossible not to with all the cheats activated. I do love the hell out of SR4 looks, though. The fly ability looks like it's straight copied from Crackdown 2, though.[/QUOTE]

Looks more like a glide ability to me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Looks more like a glide ability to me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I meant. It looks like the wing suit type of ability from Crackdown 2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No sir. I just know a lot of times I don't agree with what the majority of "gamers" think is good. Look at Halo and Uncharted 2. ;)[/QUOTE]Damn "people".

[quote name='GUNNM']The voice of vamp(mgs) does the voice of baxter stockman in this new TMNT show. (which is great btw)[/QUOTE]
Phil LaMarr plays just about everyone in everything. He's amazing.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Phil LaMarr plays just about everyone in everything. He's amazing.[/QUOTE]

Yep, he also plays Marvin in Pulp Fiction (aka, the guy that gets shot in the back of the car)

So what PS3 games should I buy? I own both sigma games, MGS 4 and all of the god of war games. Anything else I should get?

[quote name='GUNNM']So what PS3 games should I buy? I own both sigma games, MGS 4 and all of the god of war games. Anything else I should get?[/QUOTE]
you talking about ps3 exclusive games?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Phil LaMarr plays just about everyone in everything. He's amazing.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.
[quote name='ihadFG']Yep, he also plays Marvin in Pulp Fiction (aka, the guy that gets shot in the back of the car)[/QUOTE]
Yes.
[quote name='The Crotch']Because they play silly peasant "games".[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

[quote name='GUNNM']So what PS3 games should I buy? I own both sigma games, MGS 4 and all of the god of war games. Anything else I should get?[/QUOTE]

Sonic Unleashed. Crazy hedgehog.

bread's done
Back