GGT 238 is born again

So Nappa went Super Saiyan (he grew a yellow beard) and challenged Majin Vegeta to a fight.

Vegeta won but when Dracula told him to kill Nappa, he suppressed Drac's control over him using what I assume was the Pride of the Saiyans.

Drac came in to finish Nappa off himself however Vegeta reentered the ring to try and save his old teammate. Needless to say, Drac wiped the floor with Vegeta but just as he was about to kill him, Vegeta did the thing in DBZ where characters suicide bomb themselves. We last see Dracula knocked out in the ring with fateful servant Dan Hibiki at his side.

It was pretty surreal.

Looks incredibly last gen, but other than that it looks decent. I'll probably get it day one from Gamefly. Especially if it has lots of skins.

Looks meh. I'll get it when it drops under 20 bucks.

Also, tossing dudes' heads into fans in Sleeping Dogs may be the best thing about the game.

[quote name='GhostShark']Looks meh. I'll get it when it drops under 20 bucks.

Also, tossing dudes' heads into fans in Sleeping Dogs may be the best thing about the game.[/QUOTE]
Ice chippers and meat hooks.

AND SQUIDS.

[quote name='whoknows']Shitty game for a shitty character. The system works![/QUOTE]
true!, i will probably just watch the walkthrough videos on youtube. free of charge.

Heat game+Drinking = Winning.

Sooooo like... Dragon's Dogma and shit.

Why hasn't Persona 4 been announced? I want to cosplay Dan from SF4.

Gaming.

This is why I don't watch basketball anymore. spurs down by 20

ni no kun gaming I need to play this game because everyone says its good
gamestop

Hey gunnm.

Let's play Ni No Kuni Ni Ni at the same time.

It won't be like when Indig and I tried to do it with Tales of Grace F.

It never happened.

I bet indignate plays tales with the japanese voices on just to piss you off.

Why hasn't laura bailey done voice work for MGS?

So I got $40 in credit for Far Cry 3 from that Amazon promotion a couple of weeks back so I bought Fire Emblem on 3DS to go with the 3DS XL I'm going to buy from BB while it's on sale for $180.

Yeah I wish I had gotten it when Target had them on sale (don't care about Pikachu just want an XL for the screen/battery/comfort.) Apparently some CAG's that week were able to get the MK 7 bundle still while now it's long gone.

[quote name='Indignate']You mean Overstrike?

I think that game is called Overstrike.[/QUOTE]
yeah, they changed the name, after evil empire( aka EA) took over

I will probably play that Deadpool game, even if it's just okay that's fine by me.

[quote name='YBX87']any1 of you tried the fuse demo? any good?[/QUOTE]

I have it downloaded, that's a start!

Gaming.

nigri-bouncing.gif

I want to play a game.

I don't want to play a game. I don't know what I want.

I'll play the Deadpool game for Psylocke maybe probably not.

[quote name='Luxuria']I don't want to play a game. I don't know what I want.[/QUOTE]

You want to get on Skype with me again.

[quote name='Indignate']Jessica Nigri isn't scene enough to care about her.[/QUOTE]
you love she loves the attentions, that is why she is always wearing those revealing "cosplay" outfits.

[quote name='whoknows']Fuse was cool.[/QUOTE]
looks a bit too generic, reminds me a little bit of the new army of new two, probably due to the third person fps style from EA.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I would marry Nigri if I could.[/QUOTE]
just make a lot of money. women loves it

[quote name='Indignate'] You want to get on Skype with me again.[/QUOTE]

I'm angry at you, which is far from the truth honestly.

Tales of Stuff.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I would marry Nigri if I could.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Indignate']Jessica Nigri isn't scene enough to care about her.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='YBX87']just make a lot of money. women loves it[/QUOTE]

Okay.

bread's done
Back