GGT 239: We came (out) too Fast and too Furiously

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yeah, I've known how to do a large percentage of the stuff that was covered in school in terms of the repair side of things so I know what you mean, if I would have started a repair job like 2 years ago I would probably be just as good as now but I didn't have the degree so I had to go get one just to say hey look I told you I can do it :/[/QUOTE]
I'll be gunning for some degrees and certs and shit this fall. Might as well, not getting any younger. Not even sure if I want to keep doing this shit. Growing bored of it all.

Maybe I'll just start slinging dope. :drool:
[quote name='GUNNM']Natalie portman raised a kid until he was 18 in a walmart[/QUOTE]
That was a work of fiction though. And it's her fault for letting some slimebag redneck trashbag knock her up. :nottalking:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

You also had the chance to bang your boss, and you didn't take it. :nottalking:
[/QUOTE]

I told you I didn't? That's weird.

No asians in that PS4 commercial and they're sony's #1 supporter. That's fucked up

[quote name='distgfx']Sick, can't, not even on AIM or Steam.[/QUOTE]Did you buy fire emblem for $35?

That PS4 commercial shows a kid instantly followed by a violent shooter video game! PUBLIC OUTRAGE RAAAAAAAWR

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll be gunning for some degrees and certs and shit this fall. Might as well, not getting any younger. Not even sure if I want to keep doing this shit. Growing bored of it all.
[/QUOTE]

Hope I don't get bored too fast, would like to enjoy what I do, mainly just went for something I knew I was actually able to do though.

[quote name='GUNNM']
Did you buy fire emblem for $35?[/QUOTE]

Don't like RPGs.

---

Josh, what are these cards again? Do they give me stuff or something?

[quote name='distgfx']Don't like RPGs.

---

Josh, what are these cards again? Do they give me stuff or something?[/QUOTE]

The AR cards? I think they're just something for some "hey look, we have ARG capability with our cameras".

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You should take pics while working, and I'll make another Google Doc slideshow of the glory.[/QUOTE]
If I had a good camera, I would totally take a bunch of pictures. Then I would forget it on a mountainside or drop it into a bog or something.

[quote name='distgfx']
Josh, what are these cards again? Do they give me stuff or something?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they actually have very much use. Some games integrate them though (or at least Nintendogs does). Other than that, you can look at the characters on the cards in 3D, which is GOTY forever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The AR cards? I think they're just something for some "hey look, we have ARG capability with our cameras".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']I don't think they actually have very much use. Some games integrate them though (or at least Nintendogs does). Other than that, you can look at the characters on the cards in 3D, which is GOTY forever.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay, I thought maybe scanning one would give me excitebike or something for some reason.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']GOTY for sure.[/QUOTE]
i thought you only game on the pc, with the master pc race.

[quote name='YBX87']i thought you only game on the pc, with the master pc race.[/QUOTE]

qaasd9s.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme'][/QUOTE]
i know it is on pc, but there are still differences between console vs pc versions of the same game.

[quote name='YBX87']i know it is on pc, but there are still differences between console vs pc versions of the same game.[/QUOTE]
Yep, it'll be better on PC. Dat Unreal 3 is always best on PC. :bouncy:
[quote name='panzerfaust']yeah, it'll play better on PC.

hopefully they drop that monster hunter nonsense. i really liked the original game.[/QUOTE]
I really liked the original game too. From looking at pics. . .Might be similar, but it'll still probably be shitty. I'll definitely cop it for $5 Steam sale.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yep, it'll be better on PC. Dat Unreal 3 is always best on PC. :bouncy:

I really liked the original game too. From looking at pics. . .Might be similar, but it'll still probably be shitty. I'll definitely cop it for $5 Steam sale.[/QUOTE]
i just hope it does not have some major bugs/glitches, and run well/stable enough on the consoles.

[quote name='YBX87']i just hope it does not have some major bugs/glitches, and run well/stable enough on the consoles.[/QUOTE]

It most certainly will, just not in awesome Super-HD.

Better Graphics=Better Game

[quote name='panzerfaust']yeah, it'll play better on PC.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man. I read some stupid things in the GGT that make me laugh, but that right there is the winner for this week. :lol:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I do have Legendary, which Spark Unlimited also made. I could fire that up and get hyped up for LP3.[/QUOTE]

I beat that game solely because I like the mythology it's based on, that said, it was playable and wasn't really terrible so to say, just wasn't very good.

[quote name='panzerfaust']
hopefully they drop that monster hunter nonsense. i really liked the original game.[/QUOTE]

I loved the MH aspect of it, more games need coop groups versus big monsters!

Seriously guys it is hilarious at what is happening right now.

There are four us all the same class (Operatives) and we are Concealment spec (aka rogues). All we are doing is forgetting about objectives and just ruining everyone's day. Hilarious because we still win lol.

[quote name='j-cart']Seriously guys it is hilarious at what is happening right now.

There are four us all the same class (Operatives) and we are Concealment spec (aka rogues). All we are doing is forgetting about objectives and just ruining everyone's day. Hilarious because we still win lol.[/QUOTE]

I guess that's one of those you have to be there to find it funny things.

[quote name='j-cart']Seriously guys it is hilarious at what is happening right now.

There are four us all the same class (Operatives) and we are Concealment spec (aka rogues). All we are doing is forgetting about objectives and just ruining everyone's day. Hilarious because we still win lol.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

[quote name='whoknows']I guess that's one of those you have to be there to find it funny things.[/QUOTE]

We need to talk about Laura Bailey. You and me.

[quote name='Indignate']gwgegewgeg[/QUOTE]
Does this supposed bowie fan talk about that awesome astronaut video?

Damn almost 19? bitch is getting old

[10:12:09 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: When I think of whoknows, I think of a giant talking pepsi bottle.
[10:12:15 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: That just rolls around.
[10:12:29 PM] IndigHo: I think of a generic Walmart employee, but the kind that are only on the night shift.
[10:13:06 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: So the useless old ones that only speak Spanish?
[10:13:17 PM] IndigHo: Except they can't even do that.
[10:13:19 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: Because that's all I come across.
[10:13:24 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: Oh.
[10:13:30 PM] IndigHo: You have to remember
[10:13:30 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: I must be at the wrong store.
[10:13:32 PM] IndigHo: That this is Colorado
[10:13:33 PM] IndigHo: Yeah
[10:13:45 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: Colorado isn't even a real state.
[10:13:52 PM] IndigHo: Isn't it just mountains?
[10:13:55 PM] IndigHo: Can mountains be a state?
[10:14:11 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: I don't know. Can insest be a state?
[10:14:17 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: I think that's Montana though.
[10:14:20 PM] HAIIGAIZITSLEDA: So possibly.

tumblr_static_sin1.jpg

[quote name='BlueScrote']He retired, then came back apparently.[/QUOTE]

He came back, ended CM Punk's almost 420-day WWE title reign, then dropped the belt to Cena at Wrestlemania and had 2 abdominal tears during that match and is no longer medically cleared to wrestle.

bread's done
Back