GGT 239: We came (out) too Fast and too Furiously

[quote name='MSUHitman']It's on clearance for $9.98 at Target.[/QUOTE]

Tempting... but then I wonder "how does one work the camera, since there is no second stick"... and I'm not buying a CPP XL monstrosity. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Tempting... but then I wonder "how does one work the camera, since there is no second stick"... and I'm not buying a CPP XL monstrosity. ;)[/QUOTE]

Pretend you're playing RE4. It's kind of like that.

I really hated the aiming mechanic in The Other M. It was so awkward.

Oh you need to aim at a specific spot on this boss? Here point the remote at the screen so you stop moving completely, disorient yourself, and make yourself a sitting duck.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Most of the butthurt comes--rightfully so--from the depiction of Samus, voice acting, backstory, etc. Looking at it purely as a game though, it's not bad. It's not great, but it's far and away one of the most over-reacted to games I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought it was decent enough. I liked that the gameplay was something new for the series. It wouldn't have been worth a $50 day one purchase or anything, but I got it for $5 I think and was definitely worth that much. A solid gameplay experience for $20 or less I'd say.

I didn't really mind the voice acting or story either. I love the Metroid series, but never really had any notion of what Samus' story was anyway so I didn't really care about what direction they went with portraying her unlike the people who really bitched about it.

Just finished Sleeping Dogs by
tossing that fuck Big Smile Lee into an Ice Chipper
. I'll probably take a break for a bit and play some more Darksiders before I start on the Sleeping Dogs DLC.

[quote name='GhostShark']Just finished Sleeping Dogs by
tossing that fuck Big Smile Lee into an Ice Chipper
. I'll probably take a break for a bit and play some more Darksiders before I start on the Sleeping Dogs DLC.[/QUOTE]
I just finished it yesterday as well. I had the northpoint dlc downloaded I'll probably play that or MGR dlc I still need to get all of the achievements for that

[quote name='j-cart']Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is coming to PC!

\\:D/:grouphug::p:mrgreen::whee:

And Nintendo now owns Sonic The Hedgehog.[/QUOTE]

MGR:R PC will make Uraizen and I do the dance of joy.
Maybe Hank will actually buy it now. And not wait for a $5 steam sale. :roll:

I see Nintendo has a Sonic: The Lost World exclusive for 3DS/WiiU (currently) but where did you get that they now "own" Sonic?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sweet ass, about time.

Good thing I never bought it on shitty PS3.[/QUOTE]

It's 60 FPS on PS3. It's not like the difference between Dark Souls PC and Dark Souls for consoles. You're just a hater that doesn't support good games... well, except for Resident Evil 6. ;)

[/QUOTE]
Great now all you PC gamers can pirate it.

ScktdA6.jpg

I now know how it feels to be simultaneously ecstatic and depressed.

[quote name='Indignate']So Lux asked who my steam avatar was, so I google imaged it and found out it's a chick named Hannah Hacksaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng4nKsEoRpg[/QUOTE]

She probably thinks the guitar is properly tuned.

She might not think she's wrong.

[quote name='GUNNM']$50 pretty good price for the legacy collection if you don't own the HD collection and MGS 4[/QUOTE]

Is it a good price if I don't own MGS 1? Please tell me, GUNNM.

[quote name='GUNNM']How is Kojima going to make a real life jehuty and ride in it if you don't buy every HD collection he releases?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he should make ZOE3 first.

[quote name='GhostShark']Yeah, just look at what he has done for Dr. Pepper. And that one beer that nobody drinks.[/QUOTE]

Bud Light, and it's the number 1 beer in the US.

On a related note,people in the US have terrible taste.

I guess if they're going to play it on the radio then they're using him to reel in listeners. Because after the intro he's nowhere to be found for the remaining 4 minutes of the track. Dumb stuff.

Today I woke and looked outside again
But the sky looked the same to me
Something told me that this world had changed
Couldn't figure out what did it mean

Some say to get out fast, looks like it's gonna last
Get all your things and fly (Don't leave nothing behind)
Some said it'll be OK, just go ahead and stay
Be sure to drink your iodine

The wind is pushing me, into the clouds again
I feel the blood in my veins
Time is running free, I feel like letting go
Just like the Dangan

Staring out to the hourglass inside
My mind is racing and wild
Blinded by eyes that cover up the facts
Uncertainty with all the cracks in a smile

I'm breathing life or death, are we making progress?
Not really sure this time (The choice is yours and mine)
Not sure what to do next, no real test reflex
Can't touch or see with my own eyes

The wave is pushing me, into the current again
Time is running free, I feel like letting go
Nothing to slow me down
Dragon inside of me, I feel it letting go
I can't hear not a sound
Flying into free, I hit the mother lode
I am the Dangan

The wave is pushing me, into the current again
Diving into free, can feel it letting go
Not gonna hit the ground
The sky is painted free, why can't we understand
We kill ourselves in the end
It's simple as one, two, three, it's written in the sand
We are the Dangan

Flying
Flying
Flying
Flying into free
Flying into free

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bud Light, and it's the number 1 beer in the US.

On a related note,people in the US have terrible taste.[/QUOTE]

That is true. I probably meant to saw that nobody liked but drinks it because it is cheap as shit. I honestly don't know much about Beer sales and popularity. I still to microbrews from a local place down here.

And Nintendo now owns Sonic The Hedgehog.[/QUOTE]

I just hope it is a quality port. I dont think I have ever played a quality Konami PC port.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just hope it is a quality port. I dont think I have ever played a quality Konami PC port.[/QUOTE]

Depends on if Platinum does it or it's outsourced to someone else or done by Konami themselves, I'd wager.

Shame we'll probably never see Vanquish or Bayonetta PC (Sega published those, but they're Platinum titles).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just hope it is a quality port. I dont think I have ever played a quality Konami PC port.[/QUOTE]

QiAW2.jpg

image130.png

It's probably in competent hands.

[quote name='Indignate']Explain to me who that Asian man is as they all look alike to me.[/QUOTE]

First pic - Inaba at Valve
Second pic - Bayonetta running on PC in 3D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And why don't we have 3D Bayonetta on PC yet? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Because you touch yourself at night.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This whole Chloe Sagal thing is crazy interesting.[/QUOTE]
Committing suicide on twitch.tv is something a casual resident evil fan would do. ugh!

Is there video of this woman trying to off herself?

bread's done
Back