GGT 239: We came (out) too Fast and too Furiously

[quote name='Indignate']Real talk, I'd play SWTOR if I could run it decently. I'm a poor Mexican, what do you want from me?
[/QUOTE]

Stop making stereotypes true.

Grats dude, I imagine it's a weird feeling.

--

Tried out the Revelations demo. It's okay but seems way too barebones to warrant an early purchase.

Jill's ass is huge, though.

[quote name='Indignate']I've held off on graduating and have just let real life come at me.

It only hits like twice a year but it hits hard.[/QUOTE]
Yeeeep.

Shit sucks. I'm glad I took that one year off, but still, major suckage.

Grats, JSP.

[quote name='panzerfaust']
Tried out the Revelations demo. It's okay but seems way too barebones to warrant an early purchase.

Jill's ass is huge, though.[/QUOTE]

Should have seen that ass in 3D.

Y8fPd.jpg

[quote name='gunm']Hm, Dark Souls for PC...maybe now I buy? Or wait until $5 or less?[/QUOTE]

There is such a thing as being too cheap, friend-o.

Support them for the mere $8. They took the time to listen to the community petitions and port the game with NEW CONTENT.

--

j-cart, that almost makes me want to hunt down the 3DS version. :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There is such a thing as being too cheap, friend-o.

Support them for the mere $8. They took the time to listen to the community petitions and port the game with NEW CONTENT.

--

j-cart, that almost makes me want to hunt down the 3DS version. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Bu-bu-but this is CHEAPASSGAMER. ;)

Nah, I went ahead and bought it. Do I still need to install DSFix if "they took the time to listen to the community petitions blahblahblah"?

[quote name='gunm']Bu-bu-but this is CHEAPASSGAMER. ;)

Nah, I went ahead and bought it. Do I still need to install DSFix if "they took the time to listen to the community petitions blahblahblah"?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Just cause they ported the game doesn't mean they integrated the hack that Durante made.
Beware that you shouldn't play online with it, as it might get you temp or perm banned from GFWL, should you decide to use it.

The $3 difference just means you get to play it BEFORE Dark Souls 2 comes out later this year. ;)

[quote name='gunm']Ah. Does DSFix really make the game that much better? I mean...dat 60fps.... :drool:[/QUOTE]

Depends on how sensitive you are to 60FPS vs 30FPS.
You can use it to change the resolutions and such too, I think.

So I got that Injustice prize pack that I won a while ago in the mail, they sent a HUGE box with hundreds of packing peanuts in it. The fightstick looks neat, the figures I got are way better then I thought they were going to be, the little big head guy is kinda neat, same for the earbuds. The iPhone case is apparently worth 32 bucks so I'm selling that sucker instantly. Lastly, the t-shirt I got has an amazing design on it with stuff on the front/back/and both shoulders, but it's in white and it might be a size to small, but it looks big so who knows. Still real happy I won this stuff :D

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
I'm graduating college on saturday[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I just had my last in building class like 30 minutes ago, all I have left is one test for one of my online classes and I am officially graduated myself, good stuff.

I remember asking you and you giving me an answer, but I still can't tell if you're trolling that movie or not.

I like Guillermo Del Toro, so I'm looking forward to it. Also, Charlie Day.

Gaiz, they are about to announce the American Idol winner. I don't even care about American Idol and I'm only watching it because Pitbull was performing but whatever.

This is VERY important.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Jesus Christ guys

I'm graduating college on saturday[/QUOTE]
Good shit. :bouncy:
[quote name='j-cart']AHAHHAHAHAHAh get ready to suck at real life.[/QUOTE]
Won't lie. I lol'd.
[quote name='panzerfaust']
Jill's ass is huge, though.[/QUOTE]
Love a big ass. :drool:
[quote name='Indignate']I've held off on graduating and have just let real life come at me.

It only hits like twice a year but it hits hard.[/QUOTE]
Yes, fuck life. fuck it in its fat, juicy, glorious ass. . .
:drool:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends on how sensitive you are to 60FPS vs 30FPS.
You can use it to change the resolutions and such too, I think.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's the only way to play.

Nvidia.
[quote name='Indignate']I remember asking you and you giving me an answer, but I still can't tell if you're trolling that movie or not.

I like Guillermo Del Toro, so I'm looking forward to it. Also, Charlie Day.[/QUOTE]
Looks badass.

Gaiz.

They announced the winner. It's some chick.
Candice.

That doesn't mean anything to me but she won.

So RE: R next week. Who is getting it?

[quote name='Luxuria']She was down here a few days ago.

I missed out.[/QUOTE]

You really did.

Shame on you.

I went and saw her when she was in Denver with Bieber. Greatest night of my life.

Cassadee Pope is doing awesome stuff that we don't know about because we aren't as awesome as she is.

She and Carley should make a song together.

Gamers this generation are stupid. We had to figure shit out pre internet and metroid community now if you're stuck on a video game youtubes or gamefaqs. I BLEED BLOOD TO BEAT SIGMA WITHOUT INTERNET

oh yeah cool mociweeeee

[quote name='whoknows']Well why can't Metroid crawl? Such a bad character.[/QUOTE]
Cause the bitch rolls or in other M has to ask permission to roll like all good japanese girls

[quote name='j-cart']Should have seen that ass in 3D.

Y8fPd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is not an accurate depiction of what it's like on 3DS; don't be fooled.

[quote name='gunm']Ah. Does DSFix really make the game that much better? I mean...dat 60fps.... :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='BlueScrote']holy shit

xW2jQMe.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Some of them should try pressing buttons, that might help.

[quote name='j-cart']I really want to play Other M just because...[/QUOTE]

Most of the butthurt comes--rightfully so--from the depiction of Samus, voice acting, backstory, etc. Looking at it purely as a game though, it's not bad. It's not great, but it's far and away one of the most over-reacted to games I've ever seen.

[quote name='GUNNM']Why waste money[/QUOTE]

I never said I would pay for it.

[quote name='Indignate']Jake Heart just wants to live in this fantasy life of obedient women.[/QUOTE]

I can already do that through the internet.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There is such a thing as being too cheap, friend-o.

--

j-cart, that almost makes me want to hunt down the 3DS version. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

It's on clearance for $9.98 at Target.

bread's done
Back