GGT 240 riots at Xbox One Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='panzerfaust']ah well, stuck with it now. i'll marathon it tonight or something.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up, so i'll be downloading it today.

[quote name='GUNNM']j-coldhart amiright panzer?[/QUOTE]

I do have a cold heart, thanks for noticing :D

[quote name='GUNNM']I bought mine for xbox for $30 from gamefly pretty good deal[/QUOTE]

All you guys got deals on it, but I RE6 left a bad taste and I've played the demo on the 3DS over and over again. Need a different change of pace for my gaming and figured this was it.

tumblr_mimuvi9Vdm1qjkbclo1_400.gif

[quote name='distgfx']The MGR bundle for ~$45 is pretty good if it comes with the costumes, sam, and bladewolf.
[/QUOTE]

Ohhh bladewolf...I want. :drool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yes, you should have. Or bought it at full price..[/QUOTE]

Full price? haha. Oh wells...

[quote name='gunm']Oh shoot should I have gotten RE6 when it was on PSN+ sale? :p[/QUOTE]
It went on sale at gamefly for $10 a couple of times already not sure how much it was on PSN

[quote name='panzerfaust']good shit j-carlson. i'll try to unlock that co-op mode by tomorrow.

didn't someone in GGT really like RE6?[/QUOTE]
Frost. I liked it as well but he really loved it

[quote name='GUNNM']Frost. I liked it as well but he really loved it[/QUOTE]

I dunno if I loved it... but I think it's a solid game. I put 80+ hours into it. whoknows liked it too. Definitely doesn't deserve half the hate people throw at it.

If y'all feel like eating some Papa Johns for whatever reason, you can get 50% off your pizza through this site: http://pizza.gg/

Vote for LoL (Evil Geniuses) pls. kthx.

Papa Johns is pretty much trying to see if it's worth investing in eSports, which is pretty huge.

The last time I had Papa John's, it was two slices before I played a gig. Halfway through the set, I felt my stomach gurgle, had to shit. Kept playing, ran off the stage to the bathroom after we finished.

Longest set ever.

[quote name='Luxuria']If y'all feel like eating some Papa Johns for whatever reason, you can get 50% off your pizza through this site: http://pizza.gg/

Papa Johns is pretty much trying to see if it's worth investing in eSports, which is pretty huge.[/QUOTE]

I actually plan on doing this tomorrow for the reveal. I like Papa Johns.

[quote name='Luxuria']If y'all feel like eating some Papa Johns for whatever reason, you can get 50% off your pizza through this site: http://pizza.gg/

Papa Johns is pretty much trying to see if it's worth investing in eSports, which is pretty huge.[/QUOTE]

Please read the rules. There is a forum dedicated for referrals. Keep this kind of spam out of other threads.

kthxpls

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Mikey and JSP are already the same person.[/QUOTE]

this is an unsubstantiated rumor. JSP is dead.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think Mikey's been replaced by a bot.

Maybe he should just give his account to cheddaz. :p
[/QUOTE]

am not a bot simply am microsoft enthusiast

Dating no one is awesome.

I guess.

I'll be on Skype tomorrow like 10 mins before the thing starts. So yeah, I've got that going for me.

Im'a stay up until after the xbox event then go to sleep I guess, normally sleep during the day anyway so it's not a huge deal, and what do you know, I will also be on Skype will it's going! Although, I don't have any of you added on there :p

I won't be able to make it, unfortunately.

I'm ready to see Microsoft's exclusives. You know... the only ones they will release and will never get sequels? Yeah, I like that.

I'm still waiting for a new Viva Pinata or even a new Banjo. Except I'm not anymore.

Alan Wake 2 or bust.

Man I wonder what happened to that girl on his left. I think leg drop girl is probably ok, but that other one...damn, he gave her a godamn boot to the back of the head. What a frakkin douchebag lol. Cocaine is a helluva drug. :p

Dark Arisen is ok, but it sucks that all progress is lost if you die. It's kind of like Demon Souls lite in that sense...

[quote name='Indignate']Dating no one is awesome.

I guess.

I'll be on Skype tomorrow like 10 mins before the thing starts. So yeah, I've got that going for me.[/QUOTE]

Yay! I'll be on.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Voodoo Vince Returns.[/QUOTE]
I WOULD PLAY THAT. It's certainly no Grabbed by the Ghoulies Origin, though.

[quote name='Indignate']Crotch wanted me to post Leda's sketches but he left.

I'm still going to do it anyways.

Also, FootDive.
[/QUOTE]
Wow, I really like that art. She has a real talent! Also, who is the leg drop guy?

Can't sleep.

[quote name='gunm']Dark Arisen is ok, but it sucks that all progress is lost if you die. It's kind of like Demon Souls lite in that sense...[/QUOTE]

There's a manual save and a checkpoint save.

The manual save you can only load from the main menu or if you die and hit retry, I believe, unless you have a more recent checkpoint save, which it will load that one instead.

Game checkpoints at Rift Stones, Inns, and during/end of quest maybe, you can revert to this save while in game whenever you want.

Yeah, it's kind of stupid.

Just watched the season finale of Archer now, man I really like that show and can't wait for Season 2, it's interesting to see the direction that they are going in, and I'm kind of curious to see who the guest heroes will be eventually.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
Wow, I really like that art. She has a real talent! Also, who is the leg drop guy?[/QUOTE]

The leg drop guy is R&B singer Miguel. Like a goofy he tried to jump from stage to stage and landed boots and balls first into 2 girls faces during the Billboard Awards. I laughed all day at that video. :lol:

tumblr_mn2tdcZVIe1r1jlzoo1_500.jpg

[quote name='MoCiWe']Just watched the season finale of Archer now, man I really like that show and can't wait for Season 2, it's interesting to see the direction that they are going in, and I'm kind of curious to see who the guest heroes will be eventually.[/QUOTE]
You mean Arrow? Archer's already on season 4. If we talking Arrow, haven't seen it yet, but I'm really hoping they kind of use Man of Steel to expand that universe.

[quote name='sherlock2g']The leg drop guy is R&B singer Miguel. Like a goofy he tried to jump from stage to stage and landed boots and balls first into 2 girls faces during the Billboard Awards. I laughed all day at that video. :lol:

tumblr_mn2tdcZVIe1r1jlzoo1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Whaaaat? Kudos for trying, but man, gotta feel sorry for those ladies.

They're really getting their money's worth out of this one beat.

How the fuck do they construct this giant megacomplexes underneath these major cities?

This Wesker sucks.

Neighbor is smoking a cig in her backyard. I should complain that she's killing me through second-hand.

I'm sorry, but did this bitch just do a flip while staying stationery in the air? That's House of the Dead bad right there.

Hey guys, bullet time is a thing.

No, srysly, this lobby is pretty similar to the Matrix one, but like, let's not make a good action scene like that.

Oh, I have superpowers but I decided to shoot and stab you guys for the first five minutes cuz idkkthxbai

Also, bullets are my weakness. Also, lame sneak attacks.

Do you think she gets paid more for having to play all these extra characters?

Oh, that's right, this was a 3D movie, thanks for reminding me random bullet that flies towards the camera.

[quote name='Indignate']They're really getting their money's worth out of this one beat.

How the fuck do they construct this giant megacomplexes underneath these major cities?

This Wesker sucks.

Neighbor is smoking a cig in her backyard. I should complain that she's killing me through second-hand.[/QUOTE]
We should really watch this together.

[quote name='GUNNM']how much older[/QUOTE]
About 5 years.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm sorry, but did this bitch just do a flip while staying stationery in the air? That's House of the Dead bad right there.

Hey guys, bullet time is a thing.

No, srysly, this lobby is pretty similar to the Matrix one, but like, let's not make a good action scene like that.

Oh, I have superpowers but I decided to shoot and stab you guys for the first five minutes cuz idkkthxbai

Also, bullets are my weakness. Also, lame sneak attacks.

Do you think she gets paid more for having to play all these extra characters?

Oh, that's right, this was a 3D movie, thanks for reminding me random bullet that flies towards the camera.[/QUOTE]
PRESIDENT WESKER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back