GGT 244 Thinks That Sonic Game Looks Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MS gets rid of space bucks, then I have to give them my CC.  I don't think I like that.

I'm all out of MS points and don't feel like getting any more.  I hope there's nothing I want from that "End of Summer Sale"...

DR and DR2 were pretty great. :p
They were and Off the Record was decent, but I don't know who Capcom think they're fooling with this Capcom Vancouver shit. All they did for Off the Record was convince LifeSeeker to do an exclusive song and program a shitty, glitchtastic extra area. It's ridiculous. And while I know that Capcom has been trying to westernize the games since Dark Void and Bionic Commando, but I really don't think this is the best idea for Dead Rising.

this should of release dead rising 3 on this gen much earlier, instead of deciding to release it on next gen console. ESpecially with the now flooded market niche of zombie games.
I don't think so. Dead Rising doesn't just cater to Zombie lovers. And up till now it has remained an incredibly unique title. They have their own specific market.

Last edited by a moderator:
If MS gets rid of space bucks, then I have to give them my CC. I don't think I like that.

I'm all out of MS points and don't feel like getting any more. I hope there's nothing I want from that "End of Summer Sale"...
I'd think you could still buy cards. They'd just be dollar amounts like the PSN store cards or Nintendo Eshop ones instead of points.

On the 60 vs 30 FPS topic, fighters, action games, and racing games require 60 FPS for me. Period. 

RPGs? 30 is fine. Highly prefer 60 for first and third person shooters, but slow ones like Gears and Halo are fine with 30. 

Also Dead Rising 3 looks kinda assy, Ryse looks like shit, Halo is Halo, Forza is Forza, and new Dragoon game looks sweet.

titan fall looks like cod in the future, with mechs. DIdn't halo 4 just came out last year in november, and now Halo 5

GUYS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH E3 I FORGOT ABOUT IT SO CONFUSING TOO MANY GAMES HARDWARE EVERYTHING

I need to start doing coke.

Also, Josh, this:

http://www.destructoid.com/d4-announced-for-xbox-one-swery65-episodic-mystery--255847.phtml
Who are you again?
Meanie :/

GUYS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH E3 I FORGOT ABOUT IT SO CONFUSING TOO MANY GAMES HARDWARE EVERYTHING

Also, Josh, this:

http://www.destructoid.com/d4-announced-for-xbox-one-swery65-episodic-mystery--255847.phtml
I know. Pretty much the only XBone game I'm interested in, so hopefully it'll become not-exclusive in the future.
Well, there's that and... uhhh... Dead Rising 3? Nah, same shit.

Ummm, Killer Instinct? Oh wait, that's Double Helix, fuck.

Lords of shadow 2 looks pretty fun, I enjoyed the first one and it seems that they improved upon some of the stuff
Is there gameplay footage somewhere? I watched that 6 minute trailer the other day, but it was heavy on CG/cutscenes.
They showed some gameplay on GameTrailers, they've been showing off games since the Microsoft conference

Ted Price:

"When we first began discussing this idea with Microsoft, we were initially hesitant to shift back into an exclusive arrangement." But as the Microsoft team began introducing us to the abilities and philosophies driving the development of Xbox One, we knew thatSunset Overdrive was a perfect fit. The Xbox One and Xbox Live will support our ambitions to create an ongoing two-way dialogue with our community. It will also allow us to have quicker production cycles, enabling timely content updates for new weapons, characters, storylines and even pop culture-relevant content like memes based on social commentary."

The only thing worse than SCEA certification is XBL certification.  How many months/attempts did it take Lab Zero to get the fucking color patch for Skullgirls to go through?  They are at least as bad if not worse than SCEA taking months to allow games in full English already released on EU PSN to come to NA PSN.

Nice spin, Ted.  I'm not buying a bit of it.  I'm pretty sure you entered into an exclusivity agreement with them because they were dangling a huge bag of money in front of you and we all know Insomniac was playing Scrooge McDuck with their cash after the success of Fuse.

Also, Josh, this:

I know. Pretty much the only XBone game I'm interested in, so hopefully it'll become not-exclusive in the future.
Well, there's that and... uhhh... Dead Rising 3? Nah, same shit.

Ummm, Killer Instinct? Oh wait, that's Double Helix, fuck.
Well the reason I don't want DR3 (as stated in the last couple pages) is because it doesn't look like it has a lot of what I liked about the first two. And instead we get what looks like every other overdone western style action game.

I am interested in Titanfall, but that'll be PC for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back