GGT 244 Thinks That Sonic Game Looks Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a fair amount of people thought it was Destiny lol, I remember them saying that's only getting showed at the Sony one, was a neat reveal though

I thought that was Destiny haha
The only game they've shown was witcher 3 which is across every console so far everything has been XBOX only.

WOW $500 for the console fuck that. ROFL at the forced claps

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this game looks like a cooler version of mech assault. Very impressive looking game. Not a bad showing from M$.

And that's it.

I missed some stuff.  I saw Forza 5 and Witcher 3 and Halo...I gotta got back and see those other parts...

I'd put it pretty high on the list for MS. I'll still buy it in a few years for $150.

Wow, so they did pull KI out of the storage locker.

And proceeded to convince me I don't want it. What the fuck is up with the sabrewulf redesign?
No shit, man. Hate that art. Such conflicted feels.

Wow my PC froze and screwed over the document I had and made me miss Titan Fall, hearing MechAssault comparisons makes me want it, Overall I was pretty happy with the games they showed off and I expected a $500 price point so it depends on what Sony shows but I'm happy with what Microsoft showed

Now that I'm reading the summaries.  I don't think I missed much, if at all, game-wise.  I think I missed the One feature sypnosis and discussion though.

new360.jpg

Here's the new xbox 360 design from joystiq. From the looks of it, it just looks like a smaller 360. 

Anyways, I'm not spending $500 on Xbone.  Nope.  I might spend $399.99 on a PS4 though, if that is the price and there's some games with it.

Pass.

Also, higher FPS =/= better. Please god, someone learn this.
If you're talking about "just cause a game is 60fps, it's better than games that are 30fps", then yes.

However, if you're talking about 30fps vs. 60fps or a particular game makes no difference? I'm inclined to disagree.

--

I'm going to lose it if Sony comes in with the (from what I've read in places) more powerful hardware, less obnoxious DRM policies, keeps the online feature set free and maintains it's current PS+ model, all for $400.

Sony better bring it, cause MS looked pretty good.
On what planet?

Sony will trump MS if it hits those bullet points frosty mentioned.  I'm in for $399.99.  But somehow I am under the impression that they will also use $499.99 as the entry point.  If it's $500 I will pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back