GGT 253 Wished Upon Lights for the Steam Summer Sale and it Came True

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of Yukiko figures and I'm almost positive there is one of her persona as well, I don't think I've ever seen one of them together though if that's what you're looking for.

Not sure if anyone here other than me is interested in street pass stuff, but there's 4 new street pass games for sale on the eShop now, and they seem more interesting than the built-in ones.
I swear the only time I get street passes is when I go on vacation.

Day 2 and I think I want Fez.

Also Bioshock Infinite is not worth $30. I got it with my gfx card and it still wasn't worth it. The game is clever, but that's all it has for it, a clever narrative. Don't mistake clever as being good, the two are not the same.

This was my progression of experience with Bioshock Infinite:

OH WOW THIS WORLD IS AWESOME! -> Huh? modern music in the early 1900s? -> Sweet, a sky hook -> You're cute... -> SHOOT! -> SHOOT AGAIN! -> oh someone died, am I suppose to care? -> shitty shooting gun play again! -> Shoot again for the next 8 more hours in dull gameplay -> Guess what? Story time! -> Seriously? That's fucking stupid... -> Oh great, now I feel disgusting -> What its over? Good. /uninstall

The production of the game is top notch, but that is all it has going for it.
Don't support that dick phil fish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real-talk, being totally serious.

I had a dream where I think I was chuplayer, in it I collected ball-jointed dolls, and I think my family structure in the dream was the same as his or at least what I could remember of it where one of his parents was dead (father I think?).  It was an odd dream, but kind of strengthened my belief that I truthfully think that everyone should be able to just enjoy what makes them happy, I'm not into this mind set where people think it's alright to shame someone else, even though in reality their probably weird themselves, just because they aren't part of some other group which doesn't fit perfectly into social norms.  And I feel like that viewpoint is kind of prevalent in geek culture, and it's terrible, I wish we could all just get along.  :grouphug:

Yeah, personality-wise he wasn't the most friendly person at times, but I didn't really understand anyone hating on him for his hobby. 

How intense were his shows btw? I mean we never figured out if Kelly japanese gaijin maid was accepted by her peers at her new school. ugh

Don't know if I'll install Alan Wake or Saint's Row the third to get their card drops since I can't run them, but I might try...

So far I have $7.78 from selling trading cards.

And I feel like that viewpoint is kind of prevalent in geek culture, and it's terrible, I wish we could all just get along. :grouphug:
Yeah, it is terrible. It seems like part of it stems from not understanding a geeky niche, part from not personally liking said niche, and the rest from your typical high school mentality.

Anyway, gaming: just beat Opoona. For better or worse it was a unique little game. If only the localization wasn't as bad as it was-- clunky grammar, multiple spellings/names for various things ("Orcalfin Coast" and "Orkalfin Coast", for example), etc.

I would ramble on about it more, but I'm dead tired, and I should probably save that stuff for the RPG Thread anyway.

I honestly missed those posts from chuplayer.  Those stories were something of an imagination.

I also liked Phil Fish in that movie about video gamez.  He's the people's CHAMP!

027b2b0de6c7a42c5e6e4e35386b4a94.jpg

Aigis is my second character so...

I mean, there's no Naoto, who am I supposed to root for?

This Shadow Labrys?

I will cuz BananaKen used an instant kill to win UFGT and that was sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back