GGT 254 Took on Lights at EVO and Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol competitive smash. This is stupid and why is james chen commentating? He's just saying what's happening on the screen I want to hear goofy shit like ''he countered that with a d4 attack'' Whatever that even means

Last edited by a moderator:
SF4 character is noooot

"Asura!! Unfortunately, he isnt. :)"

Welp, there went my one chance at giving a shit.
Huh?

Again, new SF4 character -- it's a bit of roulette, but we could get something good still. If we look at the 6 new characters in SF4 (Viper, Abel, Juri, Rufus, El Fuerte, Hakan) -- a lot of those have been viable or are at least reasonable. Juri and Viper are fucking awesome.

As long as we don't get another "grappler" type... it could be good.

125k viewing smash.

96k viewing injustice ouch
I'm adding +1 to both of them since my stream is STILL running, but I am not interested at all. Edit: I take that back, fuck Smash and while I'm not a fan of Injustice: Frauds Among Us, I do find Green Arrow interesting and like watching Chris G put in work.

Huh?

Again, new SF4 character -- it's a bit of roulette, but we could get something good still. If we look at the 6 new characters in SF4 (Viper, Abel, Juri, Rufus, El Fuerte, Hakan) -- a lot of those have been viable or are at least reasonable. Juri and Viper are fucking awesome.

As long as we don't get another "grappler" type... it could be good.

I'm adding +1 to both of them since my stream is STILL running, but I am not interested at all. fuck Injustice and Smash. :p
Vergil has great projecticles and a move that goes VROOO VROOO VROO and he's motivated

Yeah, I really won't be watching that part.

--

How big is stage choice in these Injustice matches (since they all have different interactables, right?)

Yeah, I really won't be watching that part.

--

How big is stage choice in these Injustice matches (since they all have different interactables, right?)
They're used a lot. The pig is the most abused intractable in the game so much they even nerfed the hitbox.

Enough to make a difference.

Those bots on Rooftop respawn so having a power character to throw them is pretty clutch.

I don't even think that Gadget characters can interact with them. At least, I haven't seen anybody do so.

Kind of disappointed I missed the Smash finals.  I know it gets a lot of hate here, but I'v easily put 1000+ hours into the series.

Idling 5 games right now.  Thanks steam.

ONLY A REAL MASTER.

As for AE, I don't doubt that whoever they introduce will be cool; I just don't care about the game anymore. Asura would have been entertaining enough for me to pop it back in for a while, but even he wouldn't re-light that fire.

I can't watch this black on black crime. I'm gonna go on youtube until marvel is back

I don't remember this many combo breakers in gold. It was like a rare thing to do it and I've just seen each player do it like 6 times

Oh, I was getting tired of hearing things like Foot Dive so Combo Breaker is new and refreshing.

Hopefully it happens more than a dozen times each match.

Oh, I was getting tired of hearing things like Foot Dive so Combo Breaker is new and refreshing.

Hopefully it happens more than a dozen times each match.
You don't even hear foot dive over and over. All you hear is FOOT-FOOT-FOOT-FOOT DI-FOOT-FOOT-FOOT-DIVE. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back