GGT 254 Took on Lights at EVO and Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 0 interest in vortex fighter

I'm gonna try to make indidawg a psychic person if he doesn't have the ability whatever hes over it

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin took out ChrisG and Champ. He wins in the heart of hearts.

I have 0 interest in vortex fighter

I'm gonna try to make indidawg a psychic person if he doesn't have the ability whatever hes over it
As soon as you put someone in it's already determined. So you can save it and then cheetah past the 10 days to see if they get it. If they don't, you load back up and just take them out and try again.

It's really cheese.

omg i just watched Pacific Rim

the asian girl was super cute

the white guy was super cute

i luv robots now

i luv this movie

Who's the 5th character?

Also god damn these terror missions by turn 2 I lose 3 civs. I'm trying to get the achievement for getting excellent in all three ranks

Justin took out ChrisG and Champ. He wins in the heart of hearts.

As soon as you put someone in it's already determined. So you can save it and then cheetah past the 10 days to see if they get it. If they don't, you load back up and just take them out and try again.

It's really cheese.
oh awesome thanks I don't think I can save during post mission

Hmmm... I think I implied Daigo wasn't making it out of loser's bracket, earlier.   :rofl:

Also, his explanation for his 4-5 crazy uppercuts against Tokido is bananas.

That Wong vs Flocka match was pretty hype. That come back with Akuma was fucking awesome.

Too bad he misplayed hard in the last round. 

CAG so laggy

I only came back to watch AE cause people on twitter said hakan was top 3 I don't see a hakan

Shit, I left and AE is still going on?

Where is Xian?

omg i just watched Pacific Rim

the asian girl was super cute

the white guy was super cute

i luv robots now

i luv this movie
Is the White guy Charlie Day?

Cuz I agree.

Actually, that's only one possibilty and I don't think that's what happened.

I'm guessing Tokido beat Balrog, Xian beat Sako, Xian beat Tokido who is playing Infiltration who won losers.

So, I keep having problems with CAG and quotes, so I'll just not quote and reply since CAG apparently keeps breaking for me.

Internet was out almost all day, so I missed EVO. Super sad about that.

Shit, after watching that video of Surgeon Simulator, I wish I had jumped on the sale price. I missed it by a little bit because my internet was out and I forgot about the Steam app. I did pick up New Vegas Ultimate right away, though. Very surprised that CanYouRunIt even says I can play it. YAY!

I will be happy to talk to you about Castlevania anytime, gunnm dawg.

I will be happy to talk to you about Castlevania anytime, gunnm dawg.
Nah lets talk comics. So I got avengers x-men. Caught up on the thundebolts (you know when redhulk took over and made the series interesting) and got superior spiderman I'm gonna read tomorrow. So busy

Oh this is GF I don't know who beat rog then. I only saw a couple of matches.

congrats to xian hes bodying tokido

Nah lets talk comics. So I got avengers x-men. Caught up on the thundebolts (you know when redhulk took over and made the series interesting) and got superior spiderman I'm gonna read tomorrow. So busy
I approve of all of this. So awesome. Actually, if you ever get the chance you should read the Warren Ellis run on Thunderbolts. It's freaking amazing. Best of the series.

I approve of all of this. So awesome. Actually, if you ever get the chance you should read the Warren Ellis run on Thunderbolts. It's freaking amazing. Best of the series.
I hate the cop out with superior spiderman would have been much more interesting if you know who didn't you know what at the end of the first issue. I'll check it out I didn't like any of the thunderbolt stuff during civil war just annoyed me.

Had no idea venom had a new host. Last time I saw venom was during civil war and it was controlled by the scorpion

I hate the cop out with superior spiderman would have been much more interesting if you know who didn't you know what at the end of the first issue. I'll check it out I didn't like any of the thunderbolt stuff during civil war just annoyed me.

Had no idea venom had a new host. Last time I saw venom was during civil war and it was controlled by the scorpion
Well, I think you're talking about
ghost Parker stopping Ock from killing people? If so, that doesn't last too long. He's killed 2 or 3 people by now (up to issue #13 currently).
As for THunderbolts, whaaaat? Civil War Thunderbolts is exactly what I'm talking about. That shit is amazing. Norman Osborn leading a team of highly unstable supervillains and antiheroes in a war-on-spandex modeled after the war-on-terror? And written by Warren Ellis? It's amazing! Especially since Venom eats people!

Yep, good ol' Flash Thompson! He's actually pretty cool, too. Definitely one of the best Venom hosts that there ever has been. I do miss Eddie as Venom, though.

Well, I think you're talking about
ghost Parker stopping Ock from killing people? If so, that doesn't last too long. He's killed 2 or 3 people by now (up to issue #13 currently).
As for THunderbolts, whaaaat? Civil War Thunderbolts is exactly what I'm talking about. That shit is amazing. Norman Osborn leading a team of highly unstable supervillains and antiheroes in a war-on-spandex modeled after the war-on-terror? And written by Warren Ellis? It's amazing! Especially since Venom eats people!

Yep, good ol' Flash Thompson! He's actually pretty cool, too. Definitely one of the best Venom hosts that there ever has been. I do miss Eddie as Venom, though.
I'll go back and try and read it again. I had no idea this trade paperback stuff existed.

The only prediction I got right was that a superman would take Injustice at evo.  I'm not very good at seeing into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back