GGT 258 Continues to Celebrate Leda's Birthday with Shots Shots Shots!

You spelt 360 wrong for where you are getting Turtles, probably means you're getting Batman on PS3 as well, you aren't gonna be able to see my mad skillz!
I am getting Batman on PS3, but that's mainly because of the exclusive costumes. If it has good costumes exclusive to 360 I may buy both versions at launch like I did for Arkham City, but for it to be that I'd have to either get an Azrael suit or Green Lantern Batman.

I thought Shadows of the Damned was supposed to be like RE4?

I enjoyed what I played of Skullgirls too. I actually put quite a bit of time into it and really love being able to choose 1-3 characters. I'll probably get the PC version at some point.
Shadows of the Damned is kind of like RE4, but the guns are more specialized and the enemies are more supernatural. I think it's only like RE4 where the view point is concerned.

I'm partially interested in TES Online. I love the lore and the worlds, even though they can be a bit cliche in terms of appearance. I'm more stoked for The Elder Scrolls Anthology.

The combat looks fine. I dig it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually disagree with people, but the combat looked clunky as hell. Boring, too. 

I guess it is an Elder Scrolls game afterall. 

At least it's in Beta and it can be worked on. 

Heads up, I got two more copies of Skullgirls and the beta is live.

What you see in beta for an MMO is pretty much going to be the final product.  MMOs have a much different cycle and ESO has already gone through its "change" when they decided they wanted to do a console release.

non-subscription MMOs suck
From where I'm sitting, I think all MMOs suck.

I am getting Batman on PS3, but that's mainly because of the exclusive costumes. If it has good costumes exclusive to 360 I may buy both versions at launch like I did for Arkham City, but for it to be that I'd have to either get an Azrael suit or Green Lantern Batman.

Shadows of the Damned is kind of like RE4, but the guns are more specialized and the enemies are more supernatural. I think it's only like RE4 where the view point is concerned.
Yeah, that's about right re: SotD.

It's mostly the viewpoint and stuff that overlaps -- it feels like a budget RE4/5/6 or something... There's like 3 guns and they just "upgrade". The combat lacks something too. I thought it was cool on the first run through, because it was "new". By the second run, I saw all the flaws. That third run made me dislike the game overall.

Heads up, I got two more copies of Skullgirls and the beta is live.

What you see in beta for an MMO is pretty much going to be the final product. MMOs have a much different cycle and ESO has already gone through its "change" when they decided they wanted to do a console release.
The beta is awesome. <3 Squiggly. She's in my team now for sure. Probably going to rock her and Valentine when I start playing it more seriously.

I really liked Shadows of the Damned until about halfway through my second playthrough, then I just couldn't see past the flaws anymore. It's very much a one and done game. I admire you for being able to actually get to a third playthrough, Frosty.

Speaking of -- is your Signature supposed to be something from Persona 4?

Teddie has become one of my favorites as the game goes on.
It's just a piece of fanart (I think it's fanart) of all the male characters in their crossdress forms but in bathing suits, which I cropped only Teddie from. This is the original:

2749%20-%20blond_hair%20brown_hair%20crossdressing%20hanamura_yosuke%20inner_tube%20kanji_tatsumi%20persona_4%20shin_megami_tensei%20souji_seta%20swimsuit%20teddie%20white_hair.jpg

I thought it was cool on the first run through, because it was "new". By the second run, I saw all the flaws. That third run made me dislike the game overall.
Is there a reason you need to play the game through multiple times? Or was it just to get a Platinum trophy? At some point I'll purchase and play through that game, I remember a decent amount of people enjoying it back when it came out.

bread's done
Back