GGT 259: Girls, Girls Girls, but where dem boys at Skullgirls?!

I don't know what's going on here. Vija games, something something.

I've still been reading books. Been so long since I've played a game (almost a whole week). I might play something later, though.

yrcy.jpg

I expect everyone of you to be playing Tales of Xillia tomorrow or at least buy it tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect everyone of you to be playing Tales of Xillia tomorrow or at least buy it tomorrow.
I bought it from Gamestop and didn't feel like changing it, so I'll be getting it on Friday when it gets through the shipping process. I'm probably not going to start it right away though, but we'll see. I'm for sure going to finish Dishonored first, I think I'm a ways into the DLC now though, so I think I'll have that wrapped up next weekend. Didn't get a whole lot of single player gaming done this last weekend since I watched a lot of DotA2's International and ended up playing some games of DotA2 in the evening.

You don't know me, weeaboo shit is my thing...  14 years ago.

Seeing kids not able to handle themselves is quite a sight, enjoyable but sad at the same time.

I just realized, I didn't even start Tales of Graces F yet.  Shit, maybe I can get an hour in tonight.  >_<

You should have already purchased Skullgirls awhile back so that you can make room for Xillia.  Plus all of you should be ready to purchase Killer is Dead in the next three weeks aswell.

I will wait until Killer is Dead is $20 or less.  I think every one of those Suda games dropped like a rock after release.  :/

I will wait until Killer is Dead is $20 or less. I think every one of those Suda games dropped like a rock after release. :/
Yeah, I'm feeling kinda bad to say it, but this is what I'm doing. After Lollipop Chainsaw I just can't justify buying Suda games on release. Feels kinda bad, because this is the first one I haven't bought on release or close to it in a long, long time.

Yeah, I'm feeling kinda bad to say it, but this is what I'm doing. After Lollipop Chainsaw I just can't justify buying Suda games on release. Feels kinda bad, because this is the first one I haven't bought on release or close to it in a long, long time.
i agree, i will probably will take it drops to $20 or lower at bestbuy. before picking it up

It does. Earning that 9 at IGN means a game is truly great.
Honestly, I wouldn't give them Word of God status like that. I've agreed with some of their reviews and strongly disagreed with others. I think a general consensus is more valuable than what IGN alone says.

You should have already purchased Skullgirls awhile back so that you can make room for Xillia. Plus all of you should be ready to purchase Killer is Dead in the next three weeks aswell.
Killer is Dead looks hype, I should be getting it for review. Also, it's supposedly been selling pretty poorly: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/05/killer-is-dead-is-selling-quite-badly-in-japan-according-to-major-retailers-weekly-charts/

I came to the same conclusion, and it's crazy because this game has been very, VERY heavily promoted. I honestly can't remember seeing more trailers, game-play videos, developer diaries and screenshots from any other game. It's got multiple editions available and everything. Hopefully it'll pick up in time for Media Create. 

Finished the Raam's Shadow DLC for Gears 3.  Pretty solid DLC, longer than I expected.  With that, my 360 backlog is done, hard drive is formatted and will get traded in tomorrow.  Listed Skyrim and BL2 on Amazon this morning and already sold and shipped out.  Listed Gears 3 just now, hopefully will sell by morning too.

Now to focus on the PS3 backlog and getting that down some before the PS4 comes out.  Would like to have most of my disc game backlog done by then.   Think I have 10 games, and none of them super long other than maybe GT5 XL which I'm not sure how much I'll play anyway.

bread's done
Back