GGT 260 Stops at Megaman X4, you casual.

Is the final for that class defeating Wesker and punching a boulder?

The final is a puzzle, because all things are hidden behind some sort of complex puzzle dealing with placing specific objects into slots.

Anyone can mash a button, but can you press a button with the correct object in hand?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your class does not feature TLoU therefore, it is not valid.

Joel and Ellie will take away your certification and stomp a mudhole in it.

Yo Gunm dawg! I found a new cool indie game your gonna love, its Vintage Hero on xbox. check it out yo, its exactly like megaman

Yo Gunm dawg! I found a new cool indie game your gonna love, its Vintage Hero on xbox. check it out yo, its exactly like megaman
Oh damn vintage hero looks pretty cool. Xbox just gave me 100 points probably its way of saying buy this game. I'll buy it dawg and then I'll report it to capcom for copyright infringement.

No they are not, it's the SAME THING. Casuals indeed. harumph. /facepalm.
World war z those were infected. They did not feast on humans they only wanted to spread their zombie aids to other non sick people.

So technically it shouldn't even be called world war z. World War i.

I declare this the best mod evar!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BeSdSrCKp-8[/youtube]

Joel dawg is the comic expert in the group dawg looks like you're gonna have to battle for his spot but is he a manga expert? ah shit.
I know some about manga, but it's much more narrowly focused compared to my comic knowledge. Shit, I wish I could teach a college course on comics.

We do need a comics expert to teach us how to fight the zombies.
I can do that.

I actually teach a Zombie Survival Class. The class material is based off of The Zombie Survival Guide and homework deals with L4D2, Resident Evil 5, and Zombie Apocalypse.
Well, that was actually just about all I would do. But we would have an obstacle course and decide who would be the most brave and go down for the group first.

Your class does not feature TLoU therefore, it is not valid.

Joel and Ellie will take away your certification and stomp a mudhole in it.
Nah, I and the wonderful Ms. Goulding give full certification, bro.

No they are not, it's the SAME THING. Casuals indeed. harumph. /facepalm.
You literally just said the most casual thing that has ever been said. Gah, fuckin' casual.

Manga > comics. They're released weekly. I gotta wait a month for a new wolverine and x-men comic dawg.

The costumes in amazing spider man sucks. I was gonna use scarlett spider but I don't even like scarlett spider

I said it really intensely. fucking elitist.
I imagine you said it with the same intensity that you play your casual baby games. Which is to say none at all.

Manga > comics. They're released weekly. I gotta wait a month for a new wolverine and x-men comic dawg.
While I see your point with the whole time thing, it's really not sustainable for the American comic industry to do that for long. I'm still amazed 52, Trinity, and Countdown did as well as they did. I mean, we have a hard enough time with our biggest writers just releasing books on time. And I'm totally staring holes in Robert Kirkman when I say that. It's been a while since I read a really good manga... I need to find one to read.

Such a casual retort.
I know, right?

The costumes in amazing spider man sucks. I was gonna use scarlett spider but I don't even like scarlett spider
Yeah, that was my only real disappointment with the game besides them trying so hard to make it into Arkham Asylum. I have never for one minute thought a Spider-Man villain was scary (aside from the Kraven the Hunter suicide issue scaring the shit out me when I was a kid) and it really doesn't work when you try to make them scary or twisted. I do like the picture side-missions where they hint at all of the awesome villains, though.

I wanted the original Scarlet Spidey and the ACTUAL symbiote costume. It pissed me off so much that it only had the black counterparts of the movie costumes. The Amazing Spidey black suit is sleek as fuck, but still, I'd have liked the original costume. I do love the Big Time and FF suits, though.

My long lost father just added me on Facebook.

lololololololol
I would never leave you if you were my son dawg.

I imagine you said it with the same intensity that you play your casual baby games. Which is to say none at all.

While I see your point with the whole time thing, it's really not sustainable for the American comic industry to do that for long. I'm still amazed 52, Trinity, and Countdown did as well as they did. I mean, we have a hard enough time with our biggest writers just releasing books on time. And I'm totally staring holes in Robert Kirkman when I say that. It's been a while since I read a really good manga... I need to find one to read.

I know, right?

Yeah, that was my only real disappointment with the game besides them trying so hard to make it into Arkham Asylum. I have never for one minute thought a Spider-Man villain was scary (aside from the Kraven the Hunter suicide issue scaring the shit out me when I was a kid) and it really doesn't work when you try to make them scary or twisted. I do like the picture side-missions where they hint at all of the awesome villains, though.

I wanted the original Scarlet Spidey and the ACTUAL symbiote costume. It pissed me off so much that it only had the black counterparts of the movie costumes. The Amazing Spidey black suit is sleek as fuck, but still, I'd have liked the original costume. I do love the Big Time and FF suits, though.
Yeah I know its not even the venom costume its just the black suit from spider man 3. I just wish every week I could read wolverine and x-men. I don't know about scary villains I barely took blood from the rat I laughed at the TMNT reference I also like the constant jokes peter does I miss that in spider man.

Watching a documentary right now on people who have texted and have killed families jesus I'm never texting when I drive if I ever get a phone again.

Manga does come out each week. This is true, but it often comes with sloppy lines and inks. Comics is an entirely different type of business. It's a team effort with writer, penciler, inker, colorist and so on having to all work in unison with each other to meet some pretty crazy deadlines. I know a few writers and artists that absolutely hate deadlines.

Well release the black and white comic and for those purists who want straight lines and color can wait at the end of the month for a two comic release.

Boom $$$$

When is marvel going to get spider man back? He needs to be in this avenger movie.

My long lost father just added me on Facebook.

lololololololol

Trololololol?

Manga does come out each week. This is true, but it often comes with sloppy lines and inks. Comics is an entirely different type of business. It's a team effort with writer, penciler, inker, colorist and so on having to all work in unison with each other to meet some pretty crazy deadlines. I know a few writers and artists that absolutely hate deadlines.

I dunno, manga deadlines are punishing too, yet the best ones deliver generally good quality very consistently. But then again, so many comic guys who I liked don't do serials any more because they are burnt out. I think the old school guys like Byrne and others should be commended for sticking with serials for so long. Some of the younger guys jumped ship really quickly in comparison and just wimp out to do covers, commissions, and other one-offs.

Look joel days of future past ending from wolverine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD1-BNPUWU0

I would never leave you if you were my son dawg.

Yeah I know its not even the venom costume its just the black suit from spider man 3. I just wish every week I could read wolverine and x-men. I don't know about scary villains I barely took blood from the rat I laughed at the TMNT reference I also like the constant jokes peter does I miss that in spider man.
You should try 100%ing the game so you can unlock the Amazing black suit. It's pretty. The writing in the game is pretty great. It's nice in the other Spidey games, too. I didn't play it much, but the quips were seriously amazing in Edge of Time. Good thing too, because if it wasn't for that or the costumes the game would be total trash.

Watching a documentary right now on people who have texted and have killed families jesus I'm never texting when I drive if I ever get a phone again.
I was going to make a joke about not being able to multitask, but yeah, that shit sucks.

Completely right. I don't really blame them for hating deadlines. When you're working 2-4 books at a time it has to be murder.

Well release the black and white comic and for those purists who want straight lines and color can wait at the end of the month for a two comic release.

Boom $$$$

When is marvel going to get spider man back? He needs to be in this avenger movie.
It's not worth the extra time or money putting out a lesser product. Most people are just fine with waiting for a month. Plus, how're they going to get someone to pay $3.99 an issue when it doesn't have color or perfect pencils? I don't even think most people would waste the bandwidth to torrent it. I mean, maybe if it came out as a digital thing for 99 cents, but then they're running the risk of people completely dropping the physical book or having even more fans just wait for the trades to pick up a color copy. It fragments the audience way, way too much in the long run which is really something we do not need at this point in the industry.

Thanks for posting the end credits scene! I want to see it so bad I can practically taste it. I might go see it with my lady sometime in the next week, but I don't know yet... We may go see Kick-Ass 2 instead.

Go see kick ass 2 instead. Wolverine was good but I think kick ass 2 will be better. I'm gonna go finish that documentary now and be depressed

If you weren't such a casual you'd have seen he'd lost his lost claws in battle and regrew his bone claws.

You should try 100%ing the game so you can unlock the Amazing black suit. It's pretty. The writing in the game is pretty great. It's nice in the other Spidey games, too. I didn't play it much, but the quips were seriously amazing in Edge of Time. Good thing too, because if it wasn't for that or the costumes the
I read in the xbox thread that web of shadows was the best spider man game

I'm not hardcore enough to go to the theaters to watch superhero movies.

Unless that superhero is Iron Man in Iron Man 3.
I don't remember seeing iron man in iron man 3

oh nvm there was that one time when he saved the president wait I think that was patriot

''One thing you people seem to be forgetting claws aren't part of mutation!''

I never got that how is claws not part of his mutation? I don't have claws do you have claws?

So it looks like he doesn't have adamantium anymore but Magneto can still stop him?
He still has an adamantium skeleton
. Plus, your blood has iron in it. :p

Guilty Gear Xrd looks good. I dunno about "Danger Time", but it could be cool.

bread's done
Back