GGT 260 Stops at Megaman X4, you casual.

Stop being such a casual lux no one here watches DOTA it obviously started at evo with justin wong.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR WONGERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Luigi. Mega man will be crawling on all fours looking for capcom to help he'll look back and see his corner is empty meanwhile Luigi's corner has all of his friends and nintendo backing him. This turns on the quint.exe program wily installed in mega man back since mega man 1 days before he was even turned into mega man back when he was rock and he'll go maverick. Now bring in X the mega man capcom loves to kill mega man this will relight the fire to re-boot the mega man series with X in it since mega man is dead.

MORE OR LESS

Anyone know where to get some cheap PS+? I really need some. Just about 6 months worth, though.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318019-save-5-10-on-a-playstation-plus-subscription-exp-81713/

Luigi. Mega man will be crawling on all fours looking for capcom to help he'll look back and see his corner is empty meanwhile Luigi's corner has all of his friends and nintendo backing him. This turns on the quint.exe program wily installed in mega man back since mega man 1 days before he was even turned into mega man back when he was rock and he'll go maverick. Now bring in X the mega man capcom loves to kill mega man this will relight the fire to re-boot the mega man series with X in it since mega man is dead.

MORE OR LESS
hahaha, I was going to say Luigi since it is his year, but that's a more in depth answer that I was looking for, Smash Brothers making Mega Man relevant again, sounds legit!

Lets all celebrate the love between two men by eating tacos and watching cbg19 this morning. I've already started the tacos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqqLOCMpFPA

Thanks, MoCi! I love you!
No prob! Had no idea if you go to Best Buy much or not but that was the only deal I really knew of that was going on right now, and with those subscriptions any deal is better than no deal!

Lets all celebrate the love between two men by eating tacos and watching cbg19 this morning. I've already started the tacos
Uhhhhh, I'd be down for the taco part, I do like me some tacos....

That new long trailer for Wonderful 101 that was in the Nintendo Direct looks sweet, definitely interested in giving that game a shot

Hit 20 hours in Dragon's Crown with the lady. Shit's real good.
On the subject of MMX listen to this song dawg best MMX song I've ever heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gKvs-VaE-M&list=PL38FC9EC1E8B9747D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now ... how am I going to get Skullgirls?!

I'll get you a copy, just find me something cool to trade for it ;) PM me, I forgot what your steam id is. The less work you make it for me, the more likely you'll get a copy.

Jake Heart is going to give it to you.

He's just being coy.
I am being coy, just stop ruining the fun.

I'm going to assume your name isn't in the japanese credits :roll:
Nope, not in the Japanese credits :(

If nobody else is going for beta access then there's probably no reason for me to drop more than $10.
See first response.

That new long trailer for Wonderful 101 that was in the Nintendo Direct looks sweet, definitely interested in giving that game a shot
Wonderful 101 is actually pretty much the only reason I why I would want a Wii U.

Victory, of a sort.
Hi. I missed you.

Que? But you're Mexican. Why do you need to take Spanish that's not fair you'll ace everybody.
Part of major dawg. I should take japanese and truly morph myself into the weabo I've always wanted to be

This is why you don't register for classes two weeks before it starts everything is taken.

Just choose a major that doesn't need a foreign language. I wish I did that.
I've already done everything there is to do I just need like 5 classes to finish.

Some arts some foreign language some natural sciences.

Anyone here taken arts appreciation?
I took a music appreciation class, does that count? I've just got my senior seminar (3 20+ page critical essays!), Advance Creative Nonfiction and Intensive French and I am off into the real world.

Can't you just test for Spanish and pass and not take the class or something?
This is why you're part of my group when the zombie apocalypse happens dawg. You're the brains.

I'm going to take an astronomy class and bring back a star for you dawg.

I'm just saying, you won't get the units for taking the class, but your pass the requirement, you know?

Unless you just need more classes for whatever.

I took Astronomy. I learned about Event Horizons. Shit was dope.

I took two Astronomy classes. They were really easy. Planetarium shows were the shit, but my college has a baller status planetarium. 

What would I be in your group, dawg?

I took two Astronomy classes. They were really easy. Planetarium shows were the shit, but my college has a baller status planetarium.

What would I be in your group, dawg?
Joel dawg is the comic expert in the group dawg looks like you're gonna have to battle for his spot but is he a manga expert? ah shit.

I want to be in gunnm's group because I need Spanish translation during the zombie apocalypse.  Unless there are no el pastor burritos in the post-apocalyptic world, which case, sorry bruh you're on your own.

I want to be in gunnm's group because I need Spanish translation during the zombie apocalypse. Unless there are no el pastor burritos in the post-apocalyptic world, which case, sorry bruh you're on your own.
Indidawg is much more advanced in spanish then me and is practically closer to you.

Do you know how fucked you are if a zombie outbreak happened on an island.

bread's done
Back