GGT 262 Declares M$ Biggest Losers 2013

LASO is 2-4 people, SLASO is by yourself!
Oh, I always have done SLASO, then. Whenever I play with people the only skulls I have on are Cowbell, GBP, and IWHBYD.

Are you planning on grabbing the new map and armor pack this week? I'm thinking about it, but if GameFly does end up sending me SRIV I am probably not going to play it anytime soon.

Oh, I always have done SLASO, then. Whenever I play with people the only skulls I have on are Cowbell, GBP, and IWHBYD.

Are you planning on grabbing the new map and armor pack this week? I'm thinking about it, but if GameFly does end up sending me SRIV I am probably not going to play it anytime soon.
Wait, you turn on every skull? I was just joking when I said that, the game becomes pretty crazy hard when you do that o_O, but yeah I'll be picking up the armor/map set (the 800 bundle), already have the money in my account for it, I'll also be getting SR4 though as well since me and my buddy are planning on running through that in Co-op

I just grabbed both of those from the eShop while they were discounted -- do I need to play Ages first? Or does order not matter so long as you finish both?
It really doesn't matter which one you do first, a lot of people would say to start with Seasons first just because it's overall an easier game though, Seasons is combat focused whereas Ages is more puzzle focused, but there really is no wrong answer for which one you decide to do.

Yeah the knights are brutal on legendary. Hell like blue said all of the prometheans are annoying. I don't know if they patched it but if you're just going for the achievement I think you could load the final rally point on each chapter and still get the achievement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, you turn on every skull? I was just joking when I said that, the game becomes pretty crazy hard when you do that o_O, but yeah I'll be picking up the armor/map set (the 800 bundle), already have the money in my account for it, I'll also be getting SR4 though as well since me and my buddy are planning on running through that in Co-op
Yeah, I have been playing like that for quite some time. After what I just finished doing, everything's getting shut off. Goddamn, it sucked. Awesome! Glad to know you'll be grabbing the Pit! We'll have to play sometime.

Yeah the knights are brutal on legendary. Hell like blue said all of the prometheans are annoying. I don't know if they patched it but if you're just going for the achievement I think you could load the final rally point on each chapter and still get the achievement.
Seriously? I would gladly unpatch just for the ability to load up the final rally point. I blew through the first mission with no issues. I don't think I even died. Mission 2 took me like 2 hours because I was constantly dying. Turning off all the extra skulls now, because fuck that.

And I just checked, you're 100% right on the cheevo thing. I'm doing that now.

I'll probably pick up the map pack too.

Finished Max Payne today.  Overall it was worth the ~12 I paid for it. I've mentioned it like 10 times but the combat feels so satisfying in it.

Yeah, I have been playing like that for quite some time. After what I just finished doing, everything's getting shut off. Goddamn, it sucked. Awesome! Glad to know you'll be grabbing the Pit! We'll have to play sometime.
Have you seen pacific rim? If yes have you read the comic?

on a unrelated subject I just realized since they seem to be pulling so much from the ultimate comics that they might not even kill gwen in the amazing spiderman movies.

So guys, Gone Home is an excellent game, and I think some of you might like it a lot like I did.

Also, it's inevitably going to be brought up way too much in the games as art discussion, so there's gonna be a lot of people that hate it as well as a retaliation to games like this.  And a lot of people will say it's not a game because there's no combat or whatever even though it clearly is the kind of thing that wouldn't make sense in any other medium (unlike "cinematic" games which seem like they really just want to be movies).

So take that as you will. Most of you can probably tell whether you might be interested or if you should avoid it altogether.  But if you're into this kind of thing, check it out! It's well worth the price.

ZoE2 HD post-patch vs pre-patch:
Framerate doesn't even matter past 30fps. I don't know why people think they can see a difference, they probably just want to think they're special or something. I imagine they sit there and think about fps and jerk off. If you think you can see a difference, you are delusional.

I just grabbed both of those from the eShop while they were discounted -- do I need to play Ages first? Or does order not matter so long as you finish both?
Nah, like MoCiWe said they have slightly different focuses, and most people think Ages is the harder game. The only reason I played them in this order is that I beat Oracle of Season back when I was younger and they had just been released, but I had only made it part way through Ages and never finished it. So this time I started with Ages. I think I actually remember more of Ages than I did of Seasons though since there are a lot of portions of Seasons that came back to me as I did them but which I didn't remember very much at all.

Cheap.

I don't play cheap.

I just don't play instead.

I'm alive!

Oracles of Seasons > Ages.
Oh, I thought you died.

So guys, Gone Home is an excellent game, and I think some of you might like it a lot like I did.

Also, it's inevitably going to be brought up way too much in the games as art discussion, so there's gonna be a lot of people that hate it as well as a retaliation to games like this. And a lot of people will say it's not a game because there's no combat or whatever even though it clearly is the kind of thing that wouldn't make sense in any other medium (unlike "cinematic" games which seem like they really just want to be movies).

So take that as you will. Most of you can probably tell whether you might be interested or if you should avoid it altogether. But if you're into this kind of thing, check it out! It's well worth the price.
I was wondering if you were going to like it. I'm also wondering what Panzer thinks for some reason.

Also, stop giving Zeki ammo with that second paragraph.

on a unrelated subject I just realized since they seem to be pulling so much from the ultimate comics that they might not even kill gwen in the amazing spiderman movies.
Lets hope not, she was the best thing about the ASM reboot. Also USM was amazing up until the forced Spider-Man dies arc. I loved when Iceman, Johnny Storm, Peter, and Gwen all lived with Aunt May. Hijinks ensued.

Also, it's inevitably going to be brought up way too much in the games as art discussion, so there's gonna be a lot of people that hate it as well as a retaliation to games like this. And a lot of people will say it's not a game because there's no combat or whatever even though it clearly is the kind of thing that wouldn't make sense in any other medium (unlike "cinematic" games which seem like they really just want to be movies).

So take that as you will. Most of you can probably tell whether you might be interested or if you should avoid it altogether. But if you're into this kind of thing, check it out! It's well worth the price.
Watched the video on steam and added it to my wishlist for the inevitable sale.

So you're saying that it's a game without gameplay.

Everyone I have is 14-17 except my Elf which is around 27 I think.
really? all the other people in the ps3 forum in dragons crown thread is already lvl 60+. the sad thing is i still have not beaten the normal difficulty.

I haven't been playing it much. Plus, I've been playing with all the characters.

I'm still hoping that Zeki will unlock multi and play with.

Maybe I'm just delusional.

Like those people who think they can see 60fps.

No, Pacific Rim is already out of theaters here. I have no idea why, but it's like Man of Steel. They were in theaters for a very, very short amount of time while Iron Man 3 still has multiple showings. It's fucking weird. I went to my little theater in town last night to try to see Kick-Ass 2, but they sold out, so I was making small talk and the clerk chick there said they only showed Pacific Rim for 3 days because only 2 people bought tickets for it that entire time. That prompted me to check it out in Wichita since I'll be there next week, but it's not going to playing there, either. They have added a Man of Steel showing though, so I may be going to see that. Depends on if I can convince my lady to see Superman over Wolverine or Kick-Ass 2. Haven't read the comics, either.

See, I've felt the same, but I'm kind of thinking that they will just straight up kill her the minute they have the chance because people won't expect it so much. Plus, they have to give Peter a reason to get with MJ. Also, I kinda want Gwen to fuck Willem Dafoe.

I've never heard of it, but I'll definitely check it out. Have you tried Papers, please? I've been catching up on podcasts and it seems that everyone's all over it right now. I want to try it, but I may wait to see if it gets thrown into a humble bundle first.

Lets hope not, she was the best thing about the ASM reboot. Also USM was amazing up until the forced Spider-Man dies arc. I loved when Iceman, Johnny Storm, Peter, and Gwen all lived with Aunt May. Hijinks ensued.
USM has always and probably will always be amazing. Best Spider-Man book that there has ever been. I can honestly only think of one or two arcs that I didn't outright love the hell out of and they were still pretty quality.

hello everyone

i have come back temporarily from emoness to say something

Attack on Titan is amazing

I've only watched 9 episodes though

also what kind of guy name is Connie anyways

that is all

k bye

Is anyone even following a single topic here? I see updates every now and then from talking about... Stuff. To talking about SNES games and DMX jumping up and down like a kangaroo. WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE UNIVERSE?!?!?

I put 15 minutes into Tales right now.

That's 15 minutes more than I've put into Dragon's Crown.

I might get FFXIV: Reborn depending on how I like it this weekend. I've heard (and read) that it's changed a bit since Phase 2. 

Been too busy with TofGF and BL2 to get to DC.  

I'm on Ch 4 of TofGF.

Is anyone even following a single topic here? I see updates every now and then from talking about... Stuff. To talking about SNES games and DMX jumping up and down like a kangaroo. WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE UNIVERSE?!?!?
Dawg we talk mostly mega man stuff,leda's decline in her health and comics. Choose a topic.

Been too busy with TofGF and BL2 to get to DC.

I'm on Ch 4 of TofGF.
I'm in Ch 4 I think so.

I'm not sure were you would even see what chapter you're in without looking at trophies.

Not yet. I might just trade it in tomorrow and put the credit towards FF XIV or something.

I don't know.

Butts.
Why would you want FFPuroNorte?

norten11.gif

So you're saying that it's a game without gameplay.

Like The Last of Us?

Or is that both a movie and an experience
I know you're sort of kidding, but I want to point out that to me, it's basically the opposite of the Last of Us. The Last of Us constantly tried to take control away from the player from the small part I played whereas Gone Home is all about the player interacting with and exploring the environment. One wants to be a movie, the other embraces what makes a game unique.

I've never heard of it, but I'll definitely check it out. Have you tried Papers, please? I've been catching up on podcasts and it seems that everyone's all over it right now. I want to try it, but I may wait to see if it gets thrown into a humble bundle first.
Haven't played the newly released full game yet, but I intend to.

Josh, when you play Papers, Please are you going to deny everyone or listen to their story?

I feel like you would listen.

You're so nice.

bread's done
Back