GGT 266 Backed Mighty No. 9

I'm so dead.

Gaiz, I can't move my legs. I just want to sit, play some games, not worry about school, and be happy.

I'm going to go impulse buy a game. Whatever. 

Also, Crapcom indeed. 

I'm so dead.

Gaiz, I can't move my legs. I just want to sit, play some games, not worry about school, and be happy.

Also, Crapcom indeed.
Go impulse buy Diablo 3 on ps3 and play it for 50 hrs straight

Insurance Fraud is so much lulz, especially in SRIV with the powers. You can extend the aftertouch soooooooo much now lol.
I agree, it's a lot more fun to do in this one then it was in the past, if you do it in co-op you can still beat each other up and send each other flying for points as well.

Tried to take down a lion with my pomeranian in Tokyo Jungle. That didn't end so well for me.
That sounds pretty lulzy

A bunch of XBLA games (and a couple of GoD) went on sale tonight probably as some type of Back to School sale. Also looks like Call of Duty GoD is the sale of the week for Gold members.

Castlevania: SOTN- $2.50
Castlevania: HD: $3.75
Rocket Knight: $3.75
I Am Alive: $7.50
Beyond Good & Evil- $5.00
Awesomenauts- $5.00
Puzzle Quest: $5.00
Karateka: $2.50
Serious Sam Double D XXL: $5.00
Monaco: $7.50
Sacred Citadel: $7.50
Perfect Dark: $5.00
Scott Pilgrim: $5.00
Hydro Thunder: $7.50
Swarm: $2.50
Hard Corps Uprising: $3.75
Blacklight Tango Down: $2.50
From Dust: $7.50
Toy Soldiers Cold War: $7.50
Rayman 3 HD: $5.00
Mercury HG: $2.50
Dungeon Defenders: $7.50
Grid: $12.00
Sleeping Dogs: $15.00
Naughty Bear: $7.50

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of XBLA games (and a couple of GoD) went on sale tonight probably as some type of Back to School sale. Also looks like Call of Duty GoD is the sale of the week for Gold members.

Castlevania: SOTN- $2.50
Castlevania: HD: $3.75
Rocket Knight: $3.75
I Am Alive: $7.50
Beyond Good & Evil- $5.00
Awesomenauts- $5.00
Puzzle Quest: $5.00
Karateka: $2.50
Serious Sam Double D XXL: $5.00
Monaco: $7.50
Sacred Citadel: $7.50
Perfect Dark: $5.00
Scott Pilgrim: $5.00
Hydro Thunder: $7.50
Swarm: $2.50
Hard Corps Uprising: $3.75
Blacklight Tango Down: $2.50
From Dust: $7.50
Toy Soldiers Cold War: $7.50
Rayman 3 HD: $5.00
Mercury HG: $2.50
Dungeon Defenders: $7.50
Grid: $12.00
Sleeping Dogs: $15.00
Naughty Bear: $7.50
Who da fuk is gonna pay 7.50 for Sacred Citadel when it was 1 buck in that Deep Silver humble bundle. :dunce: lulz Msoft

Castlevania HoD is an awesome game lost my save file with soma of over 80 hours. Seems to be an occurring theme with me and game saves. Not much I want on that list.

Dead space 3 dlc also on sale. I'll get that

He's not dead, he's just not Spidey. It's in an alternate universe called Mc2.
He's got a bum leg like that blick dude in MGS 2 but is it a fake bum leg like that blick's and he comes out of retirement to save May one day perhaps?

Alternate Universe where
Parker grew up and married MJ and their daughter inherits the spider powers.
thanks

Spider power, spider powers.

Radioactive spider powers.
Spider blood spider blood

radioactive spider blood

I'm so dead.

Also, Crapcom indeed.
I'm stuck with shitty classes this semester. Taking theater appreciation online she better not make us come to school to act on stage

Not sure if I'll pick any of that stuff up, good prices but I already have most of what I would play, both Castlevanias are easily worth getting though, sucks about your save file (both of them) gunnm :O

Managed to clear all objectives on a Tokyo Jungle run using retrievers with the roommate. Got like 81 years in. The world was populated only by sheep and dinosaurs. It was insane.

I made me some egg sandwiches this morning and noticed there was no bacon after I got everything all ready :( I ended up using pepperonis instead, it was interesting but still tasty!

Managed to clear all objectives on a Tokyo Jungle run using retrievers with the roommate. Got like 81 years in. The world was populated only by sheep and dinosaurs. It was insane.
That sounds awesome, sheep and dinosaurs, who would've thunk!

Not sure if I'll pick any of that stuff up, good prices but I already have most of what I would play, both Castlevanias are easily worth getting though, sucks about your save file (both of them) gunnm :O
Had no desire to start over but I restarted my julius character now I'm back in the game I really do love this game.

I had even deleted it off my HD with no intention to ever play it

I made me some egg sandwiches this morning and noticed there was no bacon after I got everything all ready :( I ended up using pepperonis instead, it was interesting but still tasty!

That sounds awesome, sheep and dinosaurs, who would've thunk!
Stop eating so unhealthy dawg.

Had no desire to start over but I restarted my julius character now I'm back in the game I really do love this game.

I had even deleted it off my HD with no intention to ever play it
Yeah I used to play it a bunch with my friend, I really enjoyed that game as well, good stuff

Stop eating so unhealthy dawg.
I eat what I want to eat! If it tastes good I'm eating it :p

Eggs are pro, don't front.
Awww yeah, I make eggs at least 2-3 times a week, love em

Is The Crotch back from no-tree land?  I heard board games.

Also, speaking of board games, I played this, and it has a lot of the fun of BSG minus the 5 hour play time.  In fact, each game took only like 20 minutes.  Unfortunately it's not on vassal, and I'm not sure how it could be played on vassal exactly since part of the game involves the evil people knowing who the other evil people are (in addition to some other things).

Is The Crotch back from no-tree land? I heard board games.

Also, speaking of board games, I played this, and it has a lot of the fun of BSG minus the 5 hour play time. In fact, each game took only like 20 minutes. Unfortunately it's not on vassal, and I'm not sure how it could be played on vassal exactly since part of the game involves the evil people knowing who the other evil people are (in addition to some other things).
Skype private message?

Tried Castlevania: LoD. Moved a circular platform counter clockwise a couple times and then my screen flashed PUZZLE SOLVED and angelic choir music began to play.

Turned that shit right off.

What's the best way to decrease toxicity? That was my main killer when I played on and off yesterday. Also herbivores are hard.

What's the best way to decrease toxicity? That was my main killer when I played on and off yesterday. Also herbivores are hard.
Yeah, playing herbivore for any extended period of time seems damned near impossible to me, I'm not even really interested in trying it again.

Toxicity (which I fucking loathe, for the record) goes down a bit while eating uncontaminated food, drinking from uncontaminated bodies of water, and using items. Going into the sewer freezes contamination progression, but I don't know if it resets it. I can't confirm or deny if it drops while you're down there; we weren't in there long enough. It would also seem that any food you find in the sewer is always clean.

My friend and I used mating a bit more strategically that I thought you could at first (heyooo). That resets everything, so we would run our dogs until they were damned near dead, then hit the nest for a fresh start.

Brilliant reason to not buy a gem of a game while it's on sale for dirt cheap. :roll:
Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's worth picking up for me, I buy too many cheap games on Steam/console sales and never get around to them, unless it's something I know I will play right away or soon I can wait, and to me yes online Co-op is an important factor for games, it's one of the main ways I get to talk to my friends who all went to different colleges and stuff and co-op is my favorite way to play games, I'll buy a lot of games solely for having a co-op mode, I have a pile of single player games for when people aren't on already.

Is Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again! worth 150 nintendo coins?
Yes! That's the one where you can download other peoples levels I believe so there's some good stuff you can get.

Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's worth picking up for me, I buy too many cheap games on Steam/console sales and never get around to them, unless it's something I know I will play right away or soon I can wait, and to me yes online Co-op is an important factor for games, it's one of the main ways I get to talk to my friends who all went to different colleges and stuff and co-op is my favorite way to play games, I'll buy a lot of games solely for having a co-op mode, I have a pile of single player games for when people aren't on already.

Yes! That's the one where you can download other peoples levels I believe so there's some good stuff you can get.
As I said above, it's a GEM of a game.

The cheap was was the fact that it's available at a steal.

And thanks for the input on the MvDK game... I'm considering it. :)

As I said above, it's a GEM of a game.

The cheap was was the fact that it's available at a steal.

And thanks for the input on the MvDK game... I'm considering it. :)
Maybe I'll whip out my PICKAXE then and dig for it! Who knows, I might just find it!

Yeah, I've enjoyed the MvDK series from what I've played, a little different then most games but still pretty enjoyable.

I managed to finally get into FFXIV and hit level 18 in a Duty. Then the Duty crashed and booted everyone out. That was cool. One day problems will be fixed. One day. I need more Leda pictures.

BTQEPeXCUAA3aa8.jpg

Leda with freckles is the greatest thing ever. Kinda like Evangeline Lilly with elf ears. 

I finally gotten around to play some dead space 2 . the game is not as good as people say it was. you are basically stuck on a ship in dark area, which you can barely see, and monsters just pops out of air vents to cheap shot you. i also played some alice madness returns, pretty fun game.

I finally gotten around to play some dead space 2 . the game is not as good as people say it was. you are basically stuck on a ship in dark area, which you can barely see, and monsters just pops out of air vents to cheap shot you.
I don't even know what to say to this.

I finally gotten around to play some dead space 2 . the game is not as good as people say it was. you are basically stuck on a ship in dark area, which you can barely see, and monsters just pops out of air vents to cheap shot you. i also played some alice madness returns, pretty fun game.
It might have been good if Issac had to punch a giant bolder.

Atelier Meuru Plus is on the PSN.

I'm not sure if I want to buy it. That would mean I'd have to go plug my charger and charge my Vita.

Ugh.

I would've been more open to Atelier Meuru Plus if there was a physical copy.  I still can't bring myself to shell out $75-80 on a 32GB card though.  I don't want to get a lower-sized card because then you end up swapping cards a lot more which kind of defeats the purpose IMO.

I am seriously considering getting KH 1.5 Remix HD doe.  I would do it just for the HD cutscenes BR alone.

Anyone getting F2P DOAU 2?  I might do it, but all I want is Rachel.  How much are the extra characters again?

SRIV seems a bit more difficult to me for some reason.  Maybe I'm just playing differently because I think I have super powers even though everything else scaled up with me...also, it doesn't seem like I regen health in those mini boss battles.  I don't remember not being able to regen during battles...I thought when you get to a "safe" spot, and you stop moving and taking damage, you should regen?  I forget SR3 already.

bread's done
Back