GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

This new chucky movie is pretty badass dawgs. You ''guys'' should ''buy'' it

Last edited by a moderator:
It's legally okay for me to not pay for movies I download since I go to the theater so often and support the industry more than 99% of people.

Thanks for not supporting the best movie of the year dawg. Probably why it only made like $25 in the theater in america. Thank god  for asian people and their sick love for giant robots giving us a sequel.

dont know you should watch it asap I've seen it three times it really is my favorite movie of the year

DECEMBER 10TH

ku-xlarge.jpg

HELL YES
i hope amazon carries it, so i can end up getting it for a steep discount on amazon warehouse, because some genius returns it to amazon, due to a small scratch, and barely visible dent on the outside of the box.

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out I don't think my account is banned I'll check on my other xbox

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out
you pay msrp for a gears of war console? so what you going to play your games on now? ps3?

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out I don't think my account is banned I'll check on my other xbox

omg so that's who that GAF thread was talking about. I didn't even look at it...I just saw the thread title and was like, yeah good for you fuckin' pirate. lol nah sorry to hear about that bro.

omg so that's who that GAF thread was talking about. I didn't even look at it...I just saw the thread title and was like, yeah good for you fuckin' pirate. lol nah sorry to hear about that bro.
oh nah that was someone else I read that too but he got his accounts banned mine aren't

MS trollin' the GAFs and CAGs lookin' for exploiters and haxxors.  Hide yo gamer tags!

I don't do that shit. In fact, I hardly fire up the 360 anymore...it's like I get "free" stuff from PSN all the time anyways.  I can't even be bothered with that kind of region-swapping stuff.  

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.  fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....

MS trollin' the GAFs and CAGs lookin' for exploiters and haxxors.  Hide yo gamer tags!

I don't do that shit. In fact, I hardly fire up the 360 anymore...it's like I get "free" stuff from PSN all the time anyways.  I can't even be bothered with that kind of region-swapping stuff.  

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.  fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....
thats why i ain't getting an xbone, they are bound to bring back their original drm-restricted plan. once they get a sizable user-base, they will just implement the always online-drm check. Look how quickly/easily they took that out from their initial announcement at E3.

MS trollin' the GAFs and CAGs lookin' for exploiters and haxxors. Hide yo gamer tags!

I don't do that shit. In fact, I hardly fire up the 360 anymore...it's like I get "free" stuff from PSN all the time anyways. I can't even be bothered with that kind of region-swapping stuff.

But I do question what the point is of all this. If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them. Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian. I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now. fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....
Yeah its kinda dumb seeing as no one got banned for an hungarian account. I don't even remember the pw so I lost out on those games >_<

ah whatever I'm over it

You know, like the first three pages of this thread are like terrible.

BlueScrote is not going to be happy.

:rofl:

As I was scrolling past your post I literally thought to myself that the first three pages were basically filler. I'm over it.

Sucks about your xbox gunmmdawg.

bread's done
Back