GGT 270 Traded in his $400 xbox for $50 back

I went back and picked it up. I totally didn't miss that jump the first time either...

Drake Sword doesn't scale right? That's what makes it chump in late game?

I want dat Sephiroth sword :drool:
Correct -- the wiki sums it up pretty well:

Hints and Tips:

• Good weapon for starters, and very low levels, because it does high damage, with low stats requirements; but will be out damaged at medium/high levels (past level 35). At that point, it's recommended to have a weapon Normal +10 (for strength and dexterity users), Divine +5 (for faith users), or Magic +5 (for intelligence users); or a Fire weapon.
  • If you wield it with two hands, pressing or holding (stronger attack) R2 will trigger a shockwave attack. Do note that with every use of this attack consumes 30 durability points of your weapon. In resault you can use it 12 times till your weapon durability will drop to 0 points.
  • When equipped gives Magic DEF +15 and Flame DEF + 15.
  • This weapon doesn't scale with any stat, so it will be out damaged quickly at high levels.
  • It's NOT recommended to spend Dragon Scales upgrading this weapon as the increase in damage is too small.
  • Can be traded to Frampt for 5,000 souls; useful for when it is made irrelevant by higher scaling weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up running to Best Buy and getting that Transformers Wii U game for 10 bucks along with the N11 for ten as well, I've heard mixed things but nothing wrong with having some backup headsets :p

bread's done
Back