GGT 270 Traded in his $400 xbox for $50 back

Work has been hell this week. TGIF! Steam Machines. Steam Controller. Steam PC PC PC. I have the overwhelming urge to downsize next gen, one console one handheld. Too many ecosystems. This coming from someone that has a PS3, Wii, 360, 3DS, and Vita etc.

I know I'm definitely not getting an XBone. At this rate though, I'm still multiplatform with PC, PS4, PS3, Vita, 3DS, and Wii U. I'm really tempted to get rid of my 360, but I can play Cave shmups on it, so I will keep it.

frost, what brand of hdd should i get? is western digital good enough, 5400 rpm should be sufficient right?

frost, what brand of hdd should i get? is western digital good enough, 5400 rpm should be sufficient right?
Western Digital is a good brand.

Seagate is usually good too.

5400 should definitely be sufficient.

Going with 7200 if it's not much more isn't a bad idea, but 5400 is fine.

Man, that new Steam Controller looks so bad imo, I'll just stick to plugging in my normal controllers to my PC
Same here man, that figure looks pretty sweet! Been hearing great things about the game, and now they got Toon Link back in the new Smash Brothers! :p

As Frost said, yeah it should be really easy as long as your laptop has a HDD slot right on the bottom instead of making you take the whole bottom off, last time I did it I had all of the needed tools on me and didn't need to buy anymore either
I'm definitely skeptical of it, but I'll without judgement for more information.

Guys, don't forget about the other GGT okay?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=686733
That's definitely going to end well..

Damn, I just remembered that I have literally no space in my PS3 right now.

Running on a 120gb is so archaic.
I'm still rocking dat 80 gb.

I'm definitely skeptical of it, but I'll without judgement for more information.

I'm still rocking dat 80 gb.
Yeah, it might surprise me but as of now I probably wont buy one though.

I had an 80GB for such a long time, then one of the two in my laptop started having some partition problems and acting up so I threw it in my PS3 to see if I could get a little extra storage for a bit, it's a 500 GB and now it's still kicking to this day

I only like really well done games, and that's what Remember Me is.

I guess in this world of overdone games about jumping on things or shooting things or zombies there's no room for some innovation.

BVIYY_6CUAACvXx.jpg

bread's done
Back