GGT 270 Traded in his $400 xbox for $50 back

Whatever, Indig.

Whatever.

Hey Frosty, I want to read what you think about October's free game for PS+.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/27/playstation-plus-october-preview/
Man, I have all of those on various systems except Sine Mora (I might actually have this even as well, don't remember lol), a bunch of good games though at least so that's good!

Uh, I guess I should get rid of my Ico/SotC HD Collection then?
Keeping mine, I like having discs too much

So I was redownloading my licenses and stuff and noticed that I own Paperboy but didn't have that shit on my console.

Downloaded it ASAP.

Cool. I will send FR later.

Dat Oct PSN list is pretty damn good.  So glad I never bought any of those games (well, except Ico/Shadow).

I'd play all of them.

Steam controller looks like a dope ass mini boombox. I want like 4 of dem.

2552116-steamcontroller.jpg

Much better update overall than recent times, but it does nothing for me personally,. as I already own 3/5 of it.

Surprised we didn't get a PSP title for Vita again. But considering neither "Vita" game is retail? I shouldn't be that surprised.
I was hoping you'd say "EU is better."

Because I would agree.

Leda is dying her hair today. A "platinum blonde and light sugar brown" color.

I really hope that means pics cuz it's been sooooooo long since she's put any new ones up.

I had one of these controllers. It was awful. I was so bad, I just threw the shit away because I didn't even want anyone else to use it.

Either that or I threw it away because it broke. I dunno my memory is not as crisp as it used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Work has been hell this week. TGIF! Steam Machines. Steam Controller. Steam PC PC PC. I have the overwhelming urge to downsize next gen, one console one handheld. Too many ecosystems. This coming from someone that has a PS3, Wii, 360, 3DS, and Vita etc.

His self esteem is so shitty he buys games like remember me at MSRP you should stop being so mean to him
Look, you don't understand the relationship that him and I share.

It's not like our relationship where you pretend to only be friends with me on XBL or whatever.

Allegedly.

Let us know how it is, I want to try it out as well at some point. I can wait for it to be uber cheap though.
I already traded it away a month or so back. I enjoyed it. The story and voice acting is solid. The gameplay is kinda mashy and repetitive, but Capcom rushed the game. I sense it will be a cult it one day, much like Mirror's Edge. I'd like to see a sequel at some point so they can work out the kinks of the combat system.

Also, Nilin #1 Fan

Does this mean you Hatsune Miku #2 fans have to buy Monster Hunter now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s38XPzd9hOA

bread's done
Back