GGT 274 Isn't About Pokemon Because Luxuria Didn't Want To Make It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Baker is like the male version of Laura Bailey.

They both have the same exact amount of range.

That range being 1.

They both have 1 range.

I'm honestly amazed at what a good job Troy did with the Joker. I didn't think he'd be able to pull it off.

Enslaved was pretty good, but a PC version? Err....

I'm honestly amazed at what a good job Troy did with the Joker. I didn't think he'd be able to pull it off.

Enslaved was pretty good, but a PC version? Err....
Same. I'm still amazed when I hear his laugh. I feel like his work as Batman in Lego Batman 2 was so wasted.

8dTsCNY.jpg

I finished KoA. The enemies beef up a good bit towards the end and actually ended up causing me to change my tactics since there's more of a emphasis on parries and blocking. I didn't even realize the game had parrying until about halfway through. Despite liking the more difficult enemies, I gotta say that KoA has one of the worst end bosses ever.

The only good actors in Pacific Rim were Charlie Day, Ron Perlman, and those robots and monsters.

Everyone else was just as terrible as their dialogue. The main dude makes me want to never watch Sons of Anarchy.

I'm so glad he dropped out of 50 Shades.

The only good actors in Pacific Rim were Charlie Day, Ron Perlman, and those robots and monsters.

Everyone else was just as terrible as their dialogue. The main dude makes me want to never watch Sons of Anarchy.

I'm so glad he dropped out of 50 Shades
The dialogue was cheesy as shit I agree but the rest of the movie was phenomenal.

You watch the final credit scene?

Last edited by a moderator:
The release date for Ys is now December 2nd and you can no longer pre-order the game on Amazon, I'm glad I was able to put my money down for it back when I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back