GGT 274 Isn't About Pokemon Because Luxuria Didn't Want To Make It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow spoilers dawg.

I just wanted her spells for my achievements.
Well you better buy them quick.

Nvm I guess gwyn drops it didn't know that I think I'm thinking of joining the covenant you need either high faith or help people a lot online when you join you get an awesome summon animation you're all gold and you come out in praise the sun taunt

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and indidwg used to co-op in far cry was fun and then he stopped inviting me.

Damn I would have bought X
I beat the co-op with one of my buddies, it was pretty fun

I would have bought Y and returned my new copy if I could have saved 17 bucks!

I'm playing some Far Cry 3, and my guy glitches and goes underneath the island and everything just became water, was pretty cool since it happened during a stealth mission and I just swam to the safe point on the other side of the area, but they weren't expecting that break in ;D
are you playing far cry 3, in trying to complete the side missions?

I'm forcing myself to finishing coloring two pages of this comic before I go pick up Pokemon. Solidarity, you know.

Also, I'm music battling my neighbors and I'm doing alright. Don't wanna look like a bitch by bouncing in the middle of the conflict.

Also, I'm music battling my neighbors and I'm doing alright. Don't wanna look like a bitch by bouncing in the middle of the conflict.
Put this on loop and then leave, you'll win.
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqlv3RyCoc
[/youtube]

I'm forcing myself to finishing coloring two pages of this comic before I go pick up Pokemon. Solidarity, you know.

Play some behemoth ov fire and void.

Btw I saw the leaderboards someone on the capcom forum is a second behind me >_<

Holy shit, Sin. I was just blasting KMFDM and Brocas Helm but this is a whole new level of audio warfare. Think I'll save this, just in case.

Play some behemoth ov fire and void.

Btw I saw the leaderboards someone on the capcom forum is a second behind me >_<
fuck that clown, you got this.

Almost done with KoA. A lot shorter than I expected. I'm so higher leveled than the main questline that I'm just blowing through it with no problem.

Just ate some Ghost Pepper poppers, pretty intense stuff, tasty though
mexicans eat ghost pepper for breakfast ask indidawg

Almost done with KoA. A lot shorter than I expected. I'm so higher leveled than the main questline that I'm just blowing through it with no problem.
You exploited the game mechanics and broke the game. Congrats dawg

Whoa way to turn this into a race debate.

I think marvel finals is on. Who does finals on a saturday? shit tournament

BWa-t36CUAAQ2KF.jpg
BWazY4zCEAAt9Ym.jpg

I thought she moved back because she wanted to live in the thug life. Can't have thug in Canada. "Hey mate, I'm going to make you some coffee. LET ME MAKE YOU SOME COFFEE OR ELSE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back