GGT 274 Isn't About Pokemon Because Luxuria Didn't Want To Make It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it's time for you to buy a Pokemon game jkam. It's the perfect time with a new one coming out and your trip coming out.

It's a sign.

I'm starting with Froakie. I don't stick to any type, I just go with whichever one I happen to want in each game. I was gonna go Chespin originally, and I especially like his second evolution, but I'm not feeling the final one. All of Froakie's evolutions look sweet to me.
I love frogs, my only wish is if he was more green, but I will accept a blue frog.

Also, picking Froakie makes me feel like Big the Cat.

But can a ninja be this cool?
James_Pond_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also no frog talk is complete without this for background music:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5FFDj7vH6E[/youtube]

Have they updated the Beta again?
Yeah they did, added a new mode, not sure if they did anything else though

I personally like the fire dude's second type, but I can't break tradition.

Also, it seems like people need to trade if they want mega forms. For example, a game might have access to Charizard but the other game has the megastone to turn him into Mega Charizard.

That's just an example as I don't really want to spoil any of the megas in the game.
Don't some Pokemon have TWO Mega forms? (One for X, One for Y)

Best water starter: totodile

Best fire starter: pignite

Best grass starter: None of them, but turtwig is alright.

These are facts. Please do not debate this.

Capcom is having a contest and giving away 8 mega man statues if you get the best time in certain levels on MM10 on their friends list. So you have a 1 in a 100 chance of winning (mathematically probably not right) not sure if you're interested

Another round of Betrayal next Thursday at the same time, I guess. The whole "if a character dies then the player just sits on his dick" thing is kind of lame, but I think the early (and combat-heavy) Haunt was something of an outlier, and at least we understand the system a bit better now.

The first episode of The Wolf Among Us was excellent, too bad Telltale still hasn't learned how to keep a stable framerate though

Uraizen can tell the difference between 60 and 30 FPS.

So can Chris G I bet uraizen is the only guy in the world who can stop his morri/doom team but  his tech is so secret he refuses to even enter local tournaments.

Pretty neat. But it's just a cover. We've been deceived by them before. Let's hope X-23 stays around and isn't forgotten after this push. 

Pretty neat. But it's just a cover. We've been deceived by them before. Let's hope X-23 stays around and isn't forgotten after this push.
Yeah I don't usually trust covers, although I haven't encountered too many Marvel covers that were totally deceptive (that I can remember off the top of my head, I can think of a bunch of DC ones though). Also, I'm super happy that she is getting something after the not so good that is Avengers Arena, I hope she sticks around and gets a more visible role in the X-Men stories, I love her almost as much as She-Hulk (but not quite).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back