GGT 274 Isn't About Pokemon Because Luxuria Didn't Want To Make It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm most excited about the Black Widow ongoing series, at least from all the news given today that I didn't know about. More solo books and less team books, please. 

OMG OMG OMG, guys!
WTF!?
detail.jpg
Have Emma & Cyclops broken up? Haven't kept up with comics.

I can't ask for too much more, haha. She-Hulk is getting a solo series, and now X-23 is going to be in a main X-Men title. I will say I wish Spider-Woman wasn't seeing most of her story told in Avengers Assemble by Kelly Sue Deconnick, since I haven't really been impressed by her writing yet (it's either decent, or doesn't work for me, I haven't been wowed by her yet), especially not with the Infinity tie-ins for Captain Marvel or Avengers Assemble (they've ranged from alright but not really interesting, to boring).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've enjoyed KSD on Captain Marvel, but I can't stand her writing an entire team. 

Spider-Woman is moving to Secret Avengers, but I haven't ever read that and I read too many Avengers books as its, and Avengers World will just add another book to that list. 

I've enjoyed KSD on Captain Marvel, but I can't stand her writing an entire team.
Yeah Captain Marvel was alright, but it's slowly gotten less and less interesting. I also totally agree she is terrible when she has to write a lot of characters, whenever she does I feel like I'm reading a Marvel and Sex and the City mash-up.

Spider-Woman is moving to Secret Avengers, but I haven't ever read that and I read too many Avengers books as its, and Avengers World will just add another book to that list.
Ah didn't know about that, I haven't been reading that either, the team in general didn't interest me that much, and even when some of the characters did in the previous Secret Avengers series I still couldn't really get into.

Cool another comic x-23 is going to ruin.

So after young jean kills her they go back to their time. Cool got it.

Yo dawg, I killed two of the four kings and got them down to half life but when I turned around there was like five of them.

False advertisement is cool I guess.

Yo dawg, I killed two of the four kings and got them down to half life but when I turned around there was like five of them.

False advertisement is cool I guess.
They're called 4 kings but 5 appeared? Stop making stuff up.

I asked you last time but did you summon the witch beatrice to fight the moth?

Techniqually there was 7 of them.

Nah dawg, I didn't summon no ho to fight dat butterfly. I know that means I can't summon her for Four Kings but whatever I don't need her.

Well the distance from you and the kings is deceiving they may appear in front of you but they're usually out of your weapon range but don't get to close they have a grab attack that does a shit load of dmg. What did I when I used a pyro/sword build was use iron flesh and fought them

Well the distance from you and the kings is deceiving they may appear in front of you but they're usually out of your weapon range but don't get to close they have a grab attack that does a shit load of dmg. What did I when I used a pyro/sword build was use flesh skin and fought them
I was right up on dem dawg. The grab wasn't that big of a deal, it was easy to dodge, but dat magic attack...

I'm glad you survived the diarrhea. Indigdawg was really worried about you. He even resorted to calling X-23 a whore. 

I'm glad you survived the diarrhea. Indigdawg was really world about you. He even resorted to calling X-23 a whore.
wait what

what does x-23 have to do with poop

she's my main in marvel so i am kinda offended, how dare you indiggle

... I hate you so much right now, SCEA.
It's unbelievable how much better the Euro PS+ games are.

OMG OMG OMG, guys!
WTF!?
detail.jpg
So All-New X-Men is crossing over with Guardians of the Galaxy. Not sure how I feel about that.

Yeah I don't usually trust covers, although I haven't encountered too many Marvel covers that were totally deceptive (that I can remember off the top of my head, I can think of a bunch of DC ones though). Also, I'm super happy that she is getting something after the not so good that is Avengers Arena, I hope she sticks around and gets a more visible role in the X-Men stories, I love her almost as much as She-Hulk (but not quite).
I heard that Avengers Arena wasn't that bad.

Hi guys i just got a Wii

what are some good Wii games
Zelda, the other Zelda, the Gamecube Zelda, the other Gamecube Zelda, that one other Zelda that was also on Gamecube...

Oh, and Smash Brothers of course, also Mario Galaxy 1/2, NPC Pikmin 1/2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby Return to Dreamland, Kirby Epic Yarn (I liked the style, really easy to beat, can be tough to max), Kirby Dream Collection, Endless Ocean 1/2, Metroid Prime, Last Story, Pandoras Tower, Xenoblade, Mario Kart, WarioWare, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon games, Rune Factory games, Koroninpa, Sin & Punishment, Cursed Mountain, Batman Brave and the Bold, Zack and Wiki, and some other stuff I didn't list :p The Wii had a lot of good games on it actually over the years :D

(Not counting all of the old games on virtual console, there are a lot more there)

I only own one wii game and thats twilight princess.

Power to the players

Took it to the Four Kings with Iron Flesh, it was no thang.

What ending should I go for guys? Sometimes I want to be a Dark Lord, but this second snake thing is hella creepy, not like the first one.

He's not really a snake, he's more like a serpent.

He just hangs out in this really really dark abyss place and that's kind of weird.

I was going to watch that yesterday, but it's like half an hour of a game that I'm not going to be able to play until next year so fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back