GGT 274 Isn't About Pokemon Because Luxuria Didn't Want To Make It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop playing Pokemon.
Just got mine from Amazon and opened it, between that and Rune Factory my 3DS is gonna be used a real lot haha

Yeah Okami took me right around 40 hours. Skyward Sword was a little over 50 as well for me.

Loved both and didn't find either too long. But 3d Zelda type games are some of my favorites as I like the exploring, easy combat etc.
Yeah, those type of games are really fun for me as well, just never got around to Okami due to how many other games I have to still play

Same. My living space is a lot smaller and whenever I move in with my gf eventually I'm sure I'm going to have even less space, so it's better to downsize while I can. For the most part I'm even liking trading the irl space for HDD space.
Yeah, if you're gonna have less space it makes sense to downsize. I actually have more space since I moved into a new apartment, but that move made me realize that I'd rather have less stuff for whenever I move in the future. Plus, I just had a lot of games I don't really want anymore, and the ones I do want would be easier to just keep digitally, especially with a lot of stuff being cheap on Steam or PSN sales.

Kinda funny to see with how Skyward Sword took me over 50 hours on my first try, so the most recent actual Zelda game was a longer one haha
Whoa, I got all the heart pieces and did all the sidequests in that game, and I don't think it took me over 50 hours. Maybe it did though and I just didn't realize it since I had a blast with that game.

I can't either. My fiancee and I were fucking cemented to the couch playing this weekend.
I ordered mine online, so I'll be starting it today after work. I played a ton of Apollo Justice (which was a lot more awesome than I expected) over the weekend since I wanted to finish it before Pokemon got here. Now I'm ready for Pokemon and then Ace Attorney 5 at the end of the month.

Space is getting to be an issue for me as well. Not games since I've always sold those after beating, but movie racks are getting full. Books will be an issue when I move in with my fiancée too as she has a ton. I do as well but most are work-related and kept on my campus office. I get all leisure reading on Kindle now. I'll be leaving my 350+ CDs boxed up after the move at least since all are ripped to mp3, so that will get rid of that rack and make it easier to fit in another book case. We hope to find a house for rent with more space than her current house (or my apartment obviously).

Space.  The final frontier.

As usual, I'll be much later playing Pokemon and Beyond than you guys.

Captain Harlock was kind of bad, at least story-wise.  The animation, characters, action pieces, and character models were awesome, but the story was really predictable and full of plot holes.  Oh well, $8 for a 3D movie in prime time hours is good enough for me.  Plus Kei...sweet sweet Kei.  They really did her justice in the movie.

You guys see this?

bbtkkz8.png

and

bb37paj.png

:rofl:

If he's half as accurate as I understand that he's been in the past, we're in for some fun times.

Space. The final frontier.

As usual, I'll be much later playing Pokemon and Beyond than you guys.

Captain Harlock was kind of bad, at least story-wise. The animation, characters, action pieces, and character models were awesome, but the story was really predictable and full of plot holes. Oh well, $8 for a 3D movie in prime time hours is good enough for me. Plus Kei...sweet sweet Kei. They really did her justice in the movie.
was it dubbed?

yup i saw that, 900p games on xbone and 1080p on ps4. xbone loses hahaha
Worse than that. There's an implication there is that because the hardware was rushed to compete with PS4 and they're going to have problems with the processor unit clocks (CPU/GPU) and there's a lot of risk and problems that could stem from those choices (read: RROD 2).

That's just another CBOAT post, lol CBOAT

I got Y intentionally, and I'm okay with that
You doubt CBOAT? :lol:
I wish you luck with your Xbone, ser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worse than that. There's an implication there is that because the hardware was rushed to compete with PS4 and they're going to have problems with the processor unit clocks (CPU/GPU) and there's a lot of risk and problems that could stem from those choices (read: RROD 2).
aww shit dawg. just when u thought it was safe, Red Ring of Death 2, coming to an xbone near u!

You guys see this?

bbtkkz8.png

and

bb37paj.png

:rofl:

If he's half as accurate as I understand that he's been in the past, we're in for some fun times.

Yeah, CBOAT drops truthfact bombs. I was never getting an XBone at launch, and now I am even less interested.

was it dubbed?

Nope, original Japanese language, but with subtitles. The animation is top notch and I was overall pleased with how they did the character models, but good god the story was just fucking awful. At least Kei was awesome.

That's just another CBOAT post, lol CBOAT

I got Y intentionally, and I'm okay with that

CBOAT spouts truthfacts about XBone and MS. I know you are getting an XBone, so I guess it would be prudent for you to ignore CBOAT, otherwise it might make you defensive about supporting the hot mess that is MS XBox division.

As for Pokemon, even my son wants X because he wants the new fairy type legendary and not another dragon/flying type.

Well black charizard doe
You can trade the one you have for that one if you like it better :p

I wish this game had online MP I'd love to duel
Pokemon? It does, doesn't it?

CBOAT spouts truthfacts about XBone and MS. I know you are getting an XBone, so I guess it would be prudent for you to ignore CBOAT, otherwise it might make you defensive about supporting the hot mess that is MS XBox division.
It's more so how he says stuff and the fact that people have been saying what he says for a while now, and now that he is the one that brings it up everyone talks about it. He hasn't been right 100% of the time either, the only thing we can really do is wait and see, I doubt it will be as bad as the Xbox 360 launch again but you never know

The GameFAQs board for X has 6683 pages, Y has 142. While that's not indicative of sales the board that is more popular there is usually the one with better sales (I know people share the same board since they are similar, just pointing it out).

Cool I'll ask my bud lux to give me his black charizard. He's nice like that

We can online duel?
You could battle online on the old ones on DS, I just got Y so haven't got around to it yet, but I doubt that they would take the feature away

You can trade the one you have for that one if you like it better :p

Pokemon? It does, doesn't it?

It's more so how he says stuff and the fact that people have been saying what he says for a while now, and now that he is the one that brings it up everyone talks about it. He hasn't been right 100% of the time either, the only thing we can really do is wait and see, I doubt it will be as bad as the Xbox 360 launch again but you never know

Yeah, but not everyone wants to trade for those legendaries and would rather catch themselves.

As for CBOAT, people listen not just because he's right some of the time, but because it's widely accepted that he is an industry insider close to MS who has legitimate access to insider information.

Why does he type like a fuckin idiot then?

Is it part of his cover?

Cuz if so, we have some industry insiders in this thread too.
Exactly, I don't care how right/wrong he is, look at how he types. It's like really? I mean, I know he has been right, I fully expect there will be some problems with the launches of both next gen consoles, Wii U had some as well. I just don't think it will be as widespread, I could be wrong. Plus with the games not being 1080p, I would guess that most games will lower themselves to the lower system again just because that's how they always have been, so it doesn't really matter much in the long run.

Yeah, but not everyone wants to trade for those legendaries and would rather catch themselves.

As for CBOAT, people listen not just because he's right some of the time, but because it's widely accepted that he is an industry insider close to MS who has legitimate access to insider information.
A lot of them were already up for trade according to the forums I've been reading.

Yeah, I know he has some inside access, but he still tells us a lot of info that has been floating around already.

Is it part of his cover?

who else types in this thread like that, unless they are trying to poke fun by mimicking the typical internet lingo. the only one that come close to that is mrspicytacoman, who used to post here. he has no been posting here much, since i started posting here frequently 4-6 months ago

Yeah, if you're gonna have less space it makes sense to downsize. I actually have more space since I moved into a new apartment, but that move made me realize that I'd rather have less stuff for whenever I move in the future. Plus, I just had a lot of games I don't really want anymore, and the ones I do want would be easier to just keep digitally, especially with a lot of stuff being cheap on Steam or PSN sales.

Whoa, I got all the heart pieces and did all the sidequests in that game, and I don't think it took me over 50 hours. Maybe it did though and I just didn't realize it since I had a blast with that game.
Nothing like moving to wonder when you got so much shit. I remember when I moved from my first apartment out of college to my second. In the course of a year I accumulated so much shit.

Is it part of his cover?

Damnit, I was going to make that joke.

I dunno about that.
For example, while I know who Professor Oak is, I couldn't tell you very much about pokemon.
What is your nephew's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back