GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

The demo was pretty fun, saw that they have like 140+ characters in it now, pretty crazy!
Which means nothing cuz they all have the same three punches.

The big guys can probably pull things. The small guys can jump on polls.

I suddenly don't want this game anymore.

Which means nothing cuz they all have the same three punches.

The big guys can probably pull things. The small guys can jump on polls.

I suddenly don't want this game anymore.
There's usually enough uniqueness between the characters in the Lego games, this one looks to be the same so far so I am still looking forward to it, I've enjoyed all of the ones I have played before

I just bought my tickets to see Deltron 3030 and no one cares and I don't care about that and I'm fucking stoked.

I've pretty much cleared out my list of musicians I had to see before dying.

Uhh, Star Wars. Dark Souls. Pokemon.

I think he is talking about the Lego MMORPG they made a few years back
My friend got into the Beta for that, and I played it at his house back in 2009/2010 it wasn't very good, the target audience was really young though (not too surprising since that is mostly true of all the Lego games, but it didn't translate to supporting good MMO features due to age restrictions on online interactions). If anything it reminds me a lot of the licensed Lego titles we have now, but that just didn't really translate well to an online game with a bunch of other people running around, and not a good sense of direction that the linear levels of the licensed games have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought my tickets to see Deltron 3030 and no one cares and I don't care about that and I'm fucking stoked.

Uhh, Star Wars. Dark Souls. Pokemon.
Remember that time I posted that Deltron song like a few months ago and you were like "Deltron is tight" and then we became closer emotionally due to our liking of the same thing and then you made that art of Leda for me showing how much you cared about my interest and then we became friends on XBL like a month later but still haven't played any games with each other or anything so I ran into the arms of GUNNM Dawg and confided my deepest darkest secrets to GhostShark?

Good times.

Remember that one time Chiyo-chan cheated on me with another dog that plays Magic and spends all of his money on it, is 26 human years old, and still lives with his mom?

Good times.

I didn't care for his new album
I could do without a few tracks, but overall I dig it. Especially the ones with Winstead and Patton.

Remember that time I posted that Deltron song like a few months ago and you were like "Deltron is tight" and then we became closer emotionally due to our liking of the same thing and then you made that art of Leda for me showing how much you cared about my interest and then we became friends on XBL like a month later but still haven't played any games with each other or anything so I ran into the arms of GUNNM Dawg and confided my deepest darkest secrets to GhostShark?

Good times.
I think about all of that every day. You're my boy, dog.

Okay, so I thought this before and I wasn't  quite sure.

But are you fuckin analogizing your relationship with your ex to Chiyo and her fuckin dog?

Good times.
Remember that time that you said you'd go to a movie with me Indignate, but then you backed out and said you didn't want to anymore.

Good Times.

... :cry:

Stop that.

This, in fact, does not help.
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, there are other women out there who will pet you.

That's good thinking.

Happy thoughts, dawg.

I love Deltron. I'd like to see Del somepoint live...

I didn't cop the new album yet because his FB page lied and said that if you bought the EP with 3 tracks from the album you got a $2 credit toward the new album. Apparently it's only physical media. >_<

I didn't care for his new album
Bad dog.

Speaking of fix. I'm going to be properly fixing up my car soon and also coming into a great sum of very few dollars.

So I might go visit really soon Icebizzle.

If you'll have me.

Speaking of fix. I'm going to be properly fixing up my car soon and also coming into a great sum of very few dollars.

So I might go visit really soon Icebizzle.

If you'll have me.
Cool, let me know. The next couple weekends I have some Halloween parties I'm going to try to get to (assuming I can figure out a way to get there if the BART strike happens and continues that long). But after that I'm basically free until I start scheduling job interviews.

He's not a mod anymore, so...
Awwww, well he was the only mod outside of gwen who would come in here so I think "Mr. Tadakichi" is safe. I still remember the time where Shrike started actively posting in here, that was great.

bread's done
Back