GGT 278 Is Only Going To End One Way; Either You Get Banned or It Gets Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace Attorney tomorrow. Need to spend dat eShop credit hnnnng.

Also need to grab a $50 PSN card 'cause I want DmC and Puppeteer next week. Might be able to get in on that $10 back promo too...we'll see...
Smalls, you're killin' me.

You have a capable PC. DmC was on sale a few weeks back (and can still be found) for $10 on Steam. Also later at GMG.

It runs @ 60fps, as opposed to the console version struggling to keep up with 30fps.

For Pete's sake, don't buy the dumpster fire of a console version.

I tole use dat I missed dat sale dawg.  Y u gotta b liek dat.

I wud wait til next Steam sale, but wut bout dat Sony cashback doe?

lol, some dude on Gamefaqs was complaining about frame rate drops on the PS3 version of Arkham Origins and he kept claiming that the other Arkham games didn't have frame rate drops at all, then said that he played the previous games exclusively on PC, but that it didn't matter what he played on because PCs aren't anything special.

lol, some dude on Gamefaqs was complaining about frame rate drops on the PS3 version of Arkham Origins and he kept claiming that the other Arkham games didn't have frame rate drops at all, then said that he played the previous games exclusively on PC, but that it didn't matter what he played on because PCs aren't anything special.
It's GameFAQs, what'd you expect.

The Arkham games ran fine on PS3, in my experience.

I tole use dat I missed dat sale dawg. Y u gotta b liek dat.

I wud wait til next Steam sale, but wut bout dat Sony cashback doe?
You need the Steam app or something for your phone so you don't miss this stuff.

Spend that $10 or so on something else to get the credit back.

hNexrFZ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
butt its in the pic and its staring right at me. i think your too obsessed with leda, time to chill out bro

Procrastination ftw. I did the same thing stayed up for 24 hours last semester to finish math hw.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson makes boring shit interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back