GGT 278 Is Only Going To End One Way; Either You Get Banned or It Gets Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you would call him Rob Lewis, that's weird.

Adam Scott and Rob Lowe are the best things to happen to that show.

page_bg_english.jpg

Wow. Callofduty is only 720p on Xbone!!

1080p on PS4

Not that you can tell the difference, but just goes to show that Xbox can't handle Call of Duty.

Uraizen was probably playing both games at the same time because he does that you know hes kinda an achievement whore and out of the corner of his eye he noticed something was off.

Its cool just a normal day for him.

Uraizen was probably playing both games at the same time because he does that you know hes kinda an achievement whore and out of the corner of his eye he noticed something was off.

Its cool just a normal day for him.
He is also CoD #1 fan.

He said that's the only reason he's getting an Xbone.

You mean creepy near rape game Tomb Raider.

I can't staaahhhhp playing Pokemon!

I literally play until my eyes hurt.  That can't be good.

The guy that bought shit through his PSP using my account just got his shit banned damn that poor little anime fan

Yeah I said this in chat support its whatever

mando morales: Thank you Jessica and Tausha. Have an A1 DAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Widow is badass.  She don't need to super powers.

Except she's an Elite gymnast martial artist sharpshooter pistolier expert CQC tactical espionage super spy.  Oh.

Castlevania LOS Ultimate PC worth $15?  On sale on Amazon yo.  Or should I wait for Steam sale?

Get it. Castlevania LOS was pretty awesome or wait for that full bundle thing coming out soon with the 3DS game too and all of the DLC

Except she's an Elite gymnast martial artist sharpshooter pistolier expert CQC tactical espionage super spy. Oh.

Who isn't these things in comics?

Comic heroes are all spys?

$15 works for me.  Sold since Frosty talked me out of DmC for next week's sale.  Just puppeteer for me.  :p

38QQ-8DNE-97AA

awesome got in on the dark souls II beta
Nice -- worked for me... Thanks!

I doubt I'll bother playing it, but you never know...

Black Widow is badass. She don't need to super powers.

Except she's an Elite gymnast martial artist sharpshooter pistolier expert CQC tactical espionage super spy. Oh.

Castlevania LOS Ultimate PC worth $15? On sale on Amazon yo. Or should I wait for Steam sale?
NIIICE. I was waiting for a $15 or less to pick it up. Thanks.

Damn that sale for okami already expired :(
Why do you guys always sleep on the sales if you want something from them?

Anytime, bro.

Maaan, so excited to start my download of Arkham Origins tonight!
Got my ready to pick up order at Best Buy for tomorrow morning, can't wait to get all my goodies!

awesome gamefly is sending batman arkham.

I should be playing this game some time next week slow ass shipping doe
360? If so, we should totally try that multi

Wow. Callofduty is only 720p on Xbone!!

1080p on PS4

Not that you can tell the difference, but just goes to show that Xbox can't handle Call of Duty.
lolCoD :D

Is that a free code, or are you just bragging?

Also, comics and movies dawgs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWsK1ZFunA

Looks bomb ass diggity yo.
That looks awesome, can't wait for it to come out

38QQ-8DNE-97AA

awesome got in on the dark souls II beta
That's cute, even the beta code knows that this game will make you cry! Thanks for posting that though I got it downloading now :D

Black Widow is badass. She don't need to super powers.

Castlevania LOS Ultimate PC worth $15? On sale on Amazon yo. Or should I wait for Steam sale?
It's easily worth 15, I enjoyed it back when it launched on 360 and had a lot of fun with it

Yup.  I got $10 credit for Naruto, so I guess I'm using it towards LOS.

Beta code still working so I guess I'm going to get raped on PS3 later....

I was off catching up to number #19 of Superior Spider-Man, I'm less happy about it now then I was with the first 3 issues. It did get me to read 19 issues though so that's something I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back