GGT 280 Officially Announces Hank's Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be mad based Frostygod.

Also, why is the shitterrysays tumblr only one page long?  Surely there are volumes of shitterrysays that are just waiting for new followers to read and be fascinated by.

I saw this and I thought of whoknows:

88b27cb29f5c13a162cf0c0892b9f14b-batmans-tragic-origins.jpg

I decided that I didn't want to get banned yet.

There are more important things going on.

OMG CONGRATULATIONS HANK I LOVE YOU WELCOME TO JOEL TOWN BABY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there's just a thread now and I know where to post again!

Yeah, been missing you guys a bit. Life's busy. Moved my girlfriend into my house, but she practically lived here anyway, only difference is that her stuff is here now.

Wedding is in the spring, y'all better show up. :nottalking:
Congrats man

Well it's not like I posted something on GAF and then went back and edited my post because I was scared.

I post what I want.

Even the new batman game?

How dey gunna cancel venumz doe? how dey gonna do my mans flash like dat?
Depends on your definition of great. I've had two instances of it locking up my PS3 which sucks and I've also gotten stuck in two different places where I've fallen through the ground and just kept falling. I kind of think this game may've been a rush job... Too much is lacking polish. Neither of the other Batman games were like this when they came out.

Venom really wasn't selling well, so they canned it. Probably so they can funnel that money back into that Mighty Avenger bullshit so Blade can make a comeback. God, so shitty.

Depends on your definition of great. I've had two instances of it locking up my PS3 which sucks and I've also gotten stuck in two different places where I've fallen through the ground and just kept falling. I kind of think this game may've been a rush job... Too much is lacking polish. Neither of the other Batman games were like this when they came out.

Venom really wasn't selling well, so they canned it. Probably so they can funnel that money back into that Mighty Avenger bullshit so Blade can make a comeback. God, so shitty.
You think flash stays the host?

Why are you trying to put him in a bad mood?
I was just asking if he liked the new batman game.

remember road runner records? good shit that was all I listened to in HS

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

EVERYTIME I LOOK AT IT IT MAKES ME LAUGH

HOW DO MY EYES GET SO RED

WHAT THE HELL IS ON JOEY'S HEAD?!

YOURE BESIDE ME ON THE SEAT GOT YOUR HAND BETWEEN MY KNEES

AND YOU CONTROL HOW FAST WE GO BY JUST HOW HARD YOU WANNA SQUEEZE

IT'S HARD TO STEER WHEN YOURE BREATHING IN MY EAR

BUT I GOT BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL WHILE YOU GOT BOTH HANDS ON MY GEAR

Oh.

So this Pokemon Detective game.  Eh, the only good Pokemon games are the games that aren't spin off games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back