GGT 280 Officially Announces Hank's Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys get it for the Wii U or 3DS?

I heard the 3DS was better cuz it has online play.

Confirm or Deny.
I got it ordered on Wii U, didn't know the 3DS one had online, I'll probably have to pick that version up sometime down the line as well then!

I preordered for Wii U, but I'm thinking of changing it to 3DS.

Pokemon Snap is horrible.  My logic stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed Snap, Stadium, and the Mystery Dungeon series (Also some of the rumble games have been enjoyable enough for what they are)

tumblr_mvew490pl11r96br0o1_500.png

I'd be very pleased if I got an Xbox for Christmas. I still need to get either the translucent green Halo Xbox or the lime green Mountain Dew Xbox.

Should give him the og xbox with call of duty big red one.

That's what kids want this year.

Right?
I want an Xbox, Shenmue 2, Phanzer Dragoon Orta, Halo, Conker, Jet Set Radio Future, Psychonauts, Jade Empire and Knights of the Old Republic. Totally better and if the kid doesn't understand that, then he deserves nothing for Christmas. :whee:

That Iron Man twerks better than Miley.

Also, congratulations on the upcoming wedding Hank!

lol @ the Digital Foundry Battlefield "comparison" video of the game on Xbone and PS4.

Real talk doe, it seems like the Xbone version has pumped up lighting effects.  I can only assume it's to make up for the lower res, but could there have been other issues that all the bloom and junk is trying to cover up?  Anyway, it's amusing that all the MS fans feel redeemed....

I just watched that video and read that write up, you can definitely see differences between the two (three with PC), but it looks like you should be getting a good looking game either way at least.

I like how Sony and MS fanboys will argue about video comparisons to the death, but if either actually cared about graphics they'd be getting a PC.

Not really feeling those. I will say that one thing I'm kind of thinking of getting at some point is this new Covergirls of the DCU Supergirl statue:

image_DCC31398_3.jpg

I do already own these (so I do own a Supergirl), but a New 52 Supergirl would be fairly cool

Super-Best-Friends-Forever-Wonder-Girl-Batgirl-Supergirl-PVC-Statues.jpeg

I like youtubes new thing of being able to still browse whilst the song you were previously listening to still plays

I like how Sony and MS fanboys will argue about video comparisons to the death, but if either actually cared about graphics they'd be getting a PC.
They're smarter than that and know they could spend the amount of money it would take to get a gaming pc on a house or a private jet instead.

smart shoppers.

Hey gaiz, the 3DS has a Beyblade game coming out today.

Why get Sonic when one can get Beyblade?

Leda doesn't even know what spawn is. She thinks its some COD thing cause that's all she plays unlike melonie mac.

I'm not watching her videos anymore until godzilla is put back in them.

Oh wait.

Godzilla poster.

I like her.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWHg8LsG7EU[/youtube]

Just rewatch it, dawg.

AC4 is today? Da heck? I haven't even beat Batman. :l

No one cares about the non next gen version of AC4.

I don't even know why Ubisoft bothered.
Rumors are they pushed back watch dogs because it was so close to being release to AC4 and by rumors I think I read it in a youtube comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back