GGT 280 Officially Announces Hank's Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys wanna see what bullshit I (and every other person dealing with the no Deathstroke thing) have been dealing with from Sony?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Deathstroke-DLC-Problem/td-p/41919333/page/5

Just tried to get it three different ways and I'm just continually told that either the sign in failed or my PS3 crashes from the XMB message.
fuck the deathstroke for now and just play the game. Wait why did you have to download it if you pre ordered it?

Killzone Shadowfall is already out.  So now you can stare at both the accessories and the software you can't play until later next month.

I hope someone does an unboxing of it on youtube!

I want to see if there's a disc inside

I think they just want you to get hype and invested in the system now so it's less likely you'll cancel your console preorder.

But I'm mostly sold on the system, so I can wait.

I might get a PS4 controller for $30 with the Amazon coupon but I don't plan to get the console for a long while. Theres just not any games I'm interested in for it yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEB4KTTOIo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Hope no one was really expecting much from this. 

I might get a PS4 controller for $30 with the Amazon coupon but I don't plan to get the console for a long while. Theres just not any games I'm interested in for it yet.

Then why spend money on a controller Joshdawg?

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5BqmWp7aI[/youtube]

Fun fact: Wayne Brady's ex-wife is from Hawaii (like me!) and that is their real daughter in the ads (there's three videos so far, of which, this is the second most awkward).

Durante has already made a fix for Deadly Premonition, so you can adjust the resolution and such, but there is still no controller support (even though the publisher promised that there would be controller support)

That game is so overrated as an underrated game.  It controls like shit so you don't really need controller support without remaking the whole game.

Please explain the coupon to me.

I was going to order a DS4 today.

Oh, I can't wait for the Vita TV to come out

I'll probably sell my Vita when it does
Why do you have to be such a bad dog.

The keyboard controls are somehow worse than the controller controls
That sounds beyond messed up.

To use on the PC and possibly on a Vita TV depending on if that comes to the US and I get it before a PS4. And then of course I'd have a second controller for when I do eventually get a PS4.
I heard the contoller maps for the buttons are reversed on PC. Might get confusing until someone fixes it with true/official support.

I thought about getting a second controller, but there are no local multiplayer games I'm going to use it with, so I can wait.

I dunno if I have $30 worth of trade-in at the moment, but if I do, I will do that deal and get a controller.

I heard the contoller maps for the buttons are reversed on PC. Might get confusing until someone fixes it with true/official support.

I thought about getting a second controller, but there are no local multiplayer games I'm going to use it with, so I can wait.

I dunno if I have $30 worth of trade-in at the moment, but if I do, I will do that deal and get a controller.
If that's an issue, then I'm sure it'll get fixed.

As for local multiplayer, even if there's nothing at launch you want for that, there might be down the line, and $30 off a DS4 is probably as good a deal as you're gonna find for years unless there's some kind of game+controller bundle that gets clearanced.

Got my Sonic Lost Worlds on Wii U and ended up getting one of those Battlefield 4 Premium tins, I'm ready for some next gen Battlefield, also want to play some AC4 and Lego Marvel but I gotta wait until next month to get them since I don't want to buy them now then trade up to play the newer versions, I'll just wait :D

I did the Dualshock 4 offer for $30 as well, and I'm just planning on using it for my PS3 and maybe trying it out on PC for now, just want to see how the controller handles!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5BqmWp7aI[/youtube]

Fun fact: Wayne Brady's ex-wife is from Hawaii (like me!) and that is their real daughter in the ads (there's three videos so far, of which, this is the second most awkward).
The dog here prolly hates this video, you know, with Wayne Brady choking all of his female companions ;D

I hope someone does an unboxing of it on youtube!

I want to see if there's a disc inside
here it is for you whoknows, killzone shadow fall unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdBRtAru224

and your goty knack unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vf53t2F-3U

So I've given Capcom some money by buying Ace Attorney 5 & RE: Revelations on the 3DS. Only did Revelations on 3DS as it was $10 & I had the money from a prepaid card sitting there thinking it's going to be a long time before its $10 on console outside of some Gamefly sale for a used copy.

Now watch it be $10 on 360 at Walmart on BF & piss me off.

Got my Sonic Lost Worlds on Wii U and ended up getting one of those Battlefield 4 Premium tins, I'm ready for some next gen Battlefield, also want to play some AC4 and Lego Marvel but I gotta wait until next month to get them since I don't want to buy them now then trade up to play the newer versions, I'll just wait :D

I did the Dualshock 4 offer for $30 as well, and I'm just planning on using it for my PS3 and maybe trying it out on PC for now, just want to see how the controller handles!

The dog here prolly hates this video, you know, with Wayne Brady choking all of his female companions ;D
You'll hate it.

Wish I had $30 worth of games to trade. :\

So I've given Capcom some money by buying Ace Attorney 5 & RE: Revelations on the 3DS. Only did Revelations on 3DS as it was $10 & I had the money from a prepaid card sitting there thinking it's going to be a long time before its $10 on console outside of some Gamefly sale for a used copy.

Now watch it be $10 on 360 at Walmart on BF & piss me off.
It will be, I bet. it's already been $12 on Steam.

Shoulda gotten it there. Or on PS3 when it was just like $16. Then you could play with whoknows.

At least you get to stare at Jill's ass in 3D.

You'll hate it.

I'll hate Sonic? I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it from what I've seen so far.

I ordered a game that was 33 dollars on Amazon and traded it right back in for 33 again, which gave me the bonus 30 for the promo, it was a used Last of Us from the Warehouse

I'll hate Sonic? I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it from what I've seen so far.

I ordered a game that was 33 dollars on Amazon and traded it right back in for 33 again, which gave me the bonus 30 for the promo, it was a used Last of Us from the Warehouse
No. Knowing your Xbox preferences, you'll hate the DS4.

The stuff about the coupon is what gunnm was trying to tell me, but he wasn't quite explicit enough for me to understand what the hell was going on.

No. Knowing your Xbox preferences, you'll hate the DS4.

The stuff about the coupon is what gunnm was trying to tell me, but he wasn't quite explicit enough for me to understand what the hell was going on.
Oh, gotcha.

Yeah, I figured this way I can try the controller out for $30 though, and if I don't like it I should be able to make that much back pretty easily since it's half off the controller, I like trying out new stuff like that so I want to give it a fair shot before I decide how I feel.

Whenever you trade something in that's over $30 you get that money + and extra $30 towards the DS4, it's a pretty sweet deal if you do have stuff to trade in.

As someone who has never been able to really get into the Assassin's Creed games, I'm actually kinda interested in 4 for some reason.  If any of you are playing it, I'd be interested in knowing if it actually feels a little different from 1&2 or not.

You'll hate it.

It will be, I bet. it's already been $12 on Steam.
Shoulda gotten it there. Or on PS3 when it was just like $16. Then you could play with whoknows.
At least you get to stare at Jill's ass in 3D.
Don't do PC games.
I bet the PS3 download was insanely big and I don't have room for it right now.
Hell the 3DS download is 25k "blocks" which is about 4-5 GB I think.

As someone who has never been able to really get into the Assassin's Creed games, I'm actually kinda interested in 4 for some reason. If any of you are playing it, I'd be interested in knowing if it actually feels a little different from 1&2 or not.
there is really no need to actually play it to get an opinion, almost all pro-gaming review sites, came to the consensus that AC4 blaCk flag is the most fluid/satisfying assassin creed game to date, at least gameplay wise. Unless you play aassassins creed for the story, then there is not much in the story, very bland. also seeing as it is probably one of the only good pirate theme games. you should probably get it, if you are into pirates, and stuff.

fuck the story you're an assassin that's all a ninja needs. Well maybe the story does influence to some degree AC3 was the best gameplay wise but connor sucked ass and made me hate the game  I still bought the season pass support ubisoft whatevs

Ok, I decided to trade off Disney Infinity Wii U for the $30 DS4 deal.  My kids would rather play Skylanders and DI is even worse of a money sink.  Got it on sale and discounted so it's all good.

I think the best I could do is trade NG3:RE, MGR:R and my GOW Collection in for the $30 discount -- but those are all games I was planning on keeping. :\

Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back