GGT 280 Officially Announces Hank's Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck the story you're an assassin that's all a ninja needs. Well maybe the story does influence to some degree AC3 was the best gameplay wise but connor sucked ass and made me hate the game I still bought the season pass support ubisoft whatevs
gunnm , u getting batman origins right? on the ps3?

If the demo for Mirror of Fate HD is the same as the 3DS demo for Mirror of Fate, it's easy to see why the demo turned a lot of people off.

I'm left wondering if the main game is actually fun now that I'm outside of the terrible prologue.

Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my Amazon PS4 game preorders and take a chance with the Target B2G1.  It's a great deal and all the games I wanted are in there.  My Amazon FC has not been working consistently recently and I'm tempted.  Hard to say if the games will be stay in-stock during the duration of the sale though (most of the ones I want come out Friday), and I hate driving out to brick and mortar stores and paying sales tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is nice having the B2G1 on launch for the system, I remember picking up games at Toys R Us for the Wii U when they did that, always nice to see!

Sonic Lost World on Wii U is actually a lot more fun then I thought it would be, I didn't have high expectations because of all the reviews and stuff but it's definitely enjoyable and I'm happy with the purchase so far!

Leda's dad is leaving to travel the world or something.

BXujNH1CcAAsAYw.jpg

The regular missions are suppose to blow so that the heist missions feel incredibly awesome.

It's called creating tension or something.

panzer...what a hater lol.  You should have the grumpy cat avatar.  :p

Speaking of haters, Leda's a fake attention whore yes I said it.

I canceled some PS4 preorders from amazon so I can do the B2G1 @ Target.  

I was confused when you just said fake attention whore.

Thanks for clearing that up!

You are welcome, glad I could help!

Sorry that Leda is a fake and an attention whore doe. :cry:

You should totally like Melonie Mac instead! She loves all of us! Like a lady Jesus!

The new Sky Ferreira album gets my seal of approval and I don't normally care for this genre of music

Last edited by a moderator:
Things that you say.

Joel is quite attractive.

He has a lot of pictures on Facebook. Snake would go crazy with all that fap material if he could get to it.
Can you imagine how many times he would post HHNNNNNNNNGGGG on his joel's facebook if he knew it?

I'm kind of annoyed Costume Quest is on sale on the steam sale. Just replayed it completely on Xbox. I planned on buying and playing The DLC over the winter, but it's cheaper to buy the whole game + dlc on PC than it is just the DLC on xbox. But I want to use my completed save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back