GGT 280 Officially Announces Hank's Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of annoyed Costume Quest is on sale on the steam sale. Just replayed it completely on Xbox. I planned on buying and playing The DLC over the winter, but it's cheaper to buy the whole game + dlc on PC than it is just the DLC on xbox. But I want to use my completed save.
Just do a save edit.

It's what I did when I bought the dlc on 360 but loss my regular save.

Looking at cosplay images like I usually do on a tuesday night I came across kusanagi cosplay. What ever happened to that GITS arise shit?

She was only in it for maybe 5 mins total.
Factually inaccurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky-Ferreira.jpg

The more I look at this girl...yeah she's still unattractive, but I think she'd be good in bed. She has a "yes I would suck your penis through your anus" look in her eyes.

Also, dat X-Men trailer? Too much drama. I have a feeling Singer fucked it up again. Hollwood hates the X-Men, I'm telling y'all....

The more I look at this girl...yeah she's still unattractive, but I think she'd be good in bed.

Also, dat X-Men trailer? Too much drama. I have feeling Singer fucked it up again. Hollwood hates the X-Men, I'm telling y'all....
She looks like a retarded chloe moretz whatever her full name is

It's a movie about the annihilation of the mutant race why wouldn't there be drama? I hate they made wolverine the main character but whatevs

It's Hollywood drama, not the drama from the actual comic storyline.  It looks like it will be bad, which is a shame since most of the main the actors from all the different X-movies are in it.  Hopefully Fassbender and McAvoy will save it.

At least Jennifer Lawrence is all bodysuit in it.

catwomannip.gif

On a related note, somehow the Catwoman movie is still better than Ghost Rider, god that movie was terrible.

Yo icebeast, I just thought of a really stupid movie we can watch.
I don't think my roommate will be down for this, haha. I made him watch it for my birthday in 2012.

Basically for my past two birthdays I've seen.

2012:
Catwoman
Green Lantern
Clash of the Titans

2013:
Fantastic 4
Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider

Edit: I just confirmed, my roommate said he will hide in his room if that movie starts playing, haha.

He's not even really chicano.  Sort of.  Kind of.

Real talk, I'm totally going to fap to Sky Ferreira now.  That chick keeps staring at me with her "let's have dirty, sweaty, stank sex right now in public because I'm totally horny and don't care what people think and don't even care how good in bed you are" look in her eyes.

sharon stone's super villain power was that she used so much make up she had no feeling left on her face.

holy fuck how did DC approve this

Went to GS earlier to trade shit in. Was going to get Sonic Lost Worlds but then one of the employees was like, "Lol."

Guess I'll stick to Pokemon.

Went to GS earlier to trade shit in. Was going to get Sonic Lost Worlds but then one of the employees was like, "Lol."
I'm assuming you would have gotten it on 3DS, I'm playing the Wii U version and having a lot of fun, people are saying the 3DS version is even better so I'm very interested in giving it a shot as well sometime now.

I'm assuming you would have gotten it on 3DS, I'm playing the Wii U version and having a lot of fun, people are saying the 3DS version is even better so I'm very interested in giving it a shot as well sometime now.
Someone in the GAF B/S/T thread bought it today, played it for 2-3 hours, and immediately put it up for sale in there. :lol:

Seems to be getting very mixed reviews, which should be expected, I guess, since it's more of a sequel to Sonic Colors.

Someone in the GAF B/S/T thread bought it today, played it for 2-3 hours, and immediately put it up for sale in there. :lol:

Seems to be getting very mixed reviews, which should be expected, I guess, since it's more of a sequel to Sonic Colors.
I can see why it's not for everyone, yeah. It's kind of more like a Mario game, with a bit of Sonic thrown in even though you play as Sonic. It doesn't really have that Sonic speed people look forward to and is more about platforming and such, it definitely has that Colors style as well with the wisps and all, even on the Miiverse the opinions are over the place, I would recommend a demo for people on the fence about it to see if they like this style or not, but of course the demo only came out in the Japanese eShop :/

Why do Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4 and Cod: Ghosts all have rap songs in their commercials? Drake in AC4? Yea, ok :roll:

Well my backordered HomeTown Story actually just shipped out and should get here tomorrow so that's a little surprise, looking forward to finally giving that a shot!

Why do Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4 and Cod: Ghosts all have rap songs in their commercials? Drake in AC4? Yea, ok :roll:
It is annoying, they all use what's popular to get sales though :/

I rented Lost World. I really don't like it, aside from a severe lack of speed (you know, Sonic's defining characteristic), the level designs are just boring and every just doesn't work like it should like hit detection and even the homing attack is somewhat faulty.

melonie mac would buy that game she loves pets unlike another girl that is posted in here whos name is not worth mentioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back