GGT 280 Officially Announces Hank's Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
BX3UPkxCQAAvcc-.jpg

Naughty Dog went to space camp or something space-y so now we will get Uncharted in Space or The Last of Us 2 In Space.

Well, its more complicated than that it turns out.

I read some articles on other sites. After seeing the post a few after mine. Some sites report you can play music from Music Unlimited service. Can't find if its only using MU. The original article I read said nothing about MU. If its a MU exclusive feature, than that IS dumb.
If that playstation blog is to be believed, then you basically have it correct:

playstation.com blog said:
Will I be able to play background music while I play PS4 games?
Yes, the Music Unlimited streaming service will allow you to listen to music while you play PS4 games. A subscription to Music Unlimited is required. Get full details here.

Does PS4 include a music visualizer feature?
No.

Will I be able to play MP3s on PS4?
No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this iPhone is really fucking cool, I should have switched years ago. 

I see they have The World Ends With You on the app store!  Really tempted to snag that but it's like 18 damn dollars. 

I see they have The World Ends With You on the app store! Really tempted to snag that but it's like 18 damn dollars.
I bought Final Fantasy on my phone, and after playing that and trying an Assassins Creed game I'm done with games like that on phones, I need my actual controls or they just aren't the same. My phones mainly for simple games now when I do play on it. But yeah, Square-Enixs games on there are all expensive but they are usually pretty good quality at least.

I see they have The World Ends With You on the app store! Really tempted to snag that but it's like 18 damn dollars.

I bought Final Fantasy on my phone, and after playing that and trying an Assassins Creed game I'm done with games like that on phones, I need my actual controls or they just aren't the same. My phones mainly for simple games now when I do play on it. But yeah, Square-Enixs games on there are all expensive but they are usually pretty good quality at least.

Stop supporting iOS games so S-E will continue to make console games.

I bought mega man x,dmc4, RE4 on IOS(I regret two of those choices). You know support capcom.

Would have bought mega man 2 but its literally unplayable the controls are horrid. Its like playing a sonic game

Nice season pass for DR 3 already out game or system not even released. This is why capcom is the future of gaming already thinking 5 steps ahead of everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you've gone so far that you're just trolling yourself now and you don't even know it.

Have you been blacking out recently? Parts of the day you don't remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back