GGT 281 and Lil B loves you

I don't understand
shake0rphc.gif

I didn't get into them as much as some of the people here but I thought that they're alright, not the best games some people make them out to be though. Doom is better then them for whatever that is worth :p

Added you, mine is 3737-9522-7881
From my point of view, this is paramount to treason.

Awww.

Can we at least be excited that the 3DS's newest best game will be out soon?
I'm going to guess that it's nowhere near as good as the Vita version. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly finished with Beyond. The only decent parts so far were exactly what you play in the demo.

Also, Ellen Page is the worst, all that girl does is mumble, have to adjust the game volume every time she talks. Been playing duo mode with the gf and we've been trying to kill her off but the game won't let you no matter how bad you fuck up.

http://youtu.be/TVbB2AFjkEc

"I've always known exactly where to stick my sword, Sugartits." ^_^

"Yeh. yeh. yeh. yeh. yeh. Do you ever shut the fuck up?!  Just set me loose and let me kill something!"

Holy fucking shit. That new Gaiden game is a day one purchase.
I think it looks like it could be fun -- I'm not expecting it to be overly difficult yet, but hey, time will tell.

People in the thread for the new trailer on GAF are saying it looks worse than DmC.

I needed to leave that thread before I got my ass banned for saying something "distasteful" again.

I mean it's developed by Team Ninja AND Comcept... granted, NG3 wasn't very good, but they fixed a lot of that with NG3:RE to make it decent. And Inafune doesn't really make bad games, at least not ones that I've played.

Action! ihadFG, et. al., my FC is:  0731-6123-1917

Let's Pokemans.

I dunno about that yaiba game.  Granted it's Inafune, but he's only doing character and some game design/design elements.  The actual game is being made by Spark, and it looks a heck of a lot like Mad World, Killer is Dead, or any Suda51 game.  It's just confusing because if it were anyone else, I would call it derivative and trite.  Not to mention that dialog was horrible and not even good in a cheesy bad way.

People in the thread for the new trailer on GAF are saying it looks worse than DmC.
I needed to leave that thread before I got my ass banned for saying something "distasteful" again.
I'm not surprised they're continuing to try and take shots at DmC. Like, get over it, you know?

How are they responding to the dialogue? I would assume they're being incredibly uptight about it.

While I do think that it's trying a tad too hard (unless they went harder and made it parody, which remains to be seen), it at least isn't painfully boring and undelivered like the dialogue in Pacific Rim. Gameplay looks pretty fun and the aesthetic is killer.

haha MocWie, you are such a "liker"...contrast with panzer who fucking hates everything lolol.

Also, Mario Dream Team is a much better Best Buy deal at $24.99.  I'd buy that rather than waste $8 on Sticker Star.  

While I do think that it's trying a tad too hard (unless they went harder and made it parody, which remains to be seen), it at least isn't painfully boring and undelivered like the dialogue in Pacific Rim. Gameplay looks pretty fun and the aesthetic is killer.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

haha MocWie, you are such a "liker"...contrast with panzer who fucking hates everything lolol.

Also, Mario Dream Team is a much better Best Buy deal at $24.99. I'd buy that rather than waste $8 on Sticker Star.
I guess you could say that, I do tend to like a lot of the games I play, I guess there's gotta be a balance for the "likers" and "haters" lol. With Sticker Star being only $8 I would definitely recommend giving it a shot, I think I got it for around $30 and still enjoyed it. But I can see how it's not for everyone.

Like FFX.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's rough. Poor panzer. :cry:
Was that you on Pokemon that I just watched your video? I have no idea who half these people on my friends list are since I can't see anything other then their character name and outside of people like Action! who are named Action I don't know who people are >.<

Looked at a review for sticker star. Definitely not for me. Even at $8. Although to be fair I am considering the $10 Transformers Prime game for Wii U.

Looked at a review for sticker star. Definitely not for me. Even at $8. Although to be fair I am considering the $10 Transformers Prime game for Wii U.
I've also beat Transformers Prime, it was okay, it's pretty short though. $10 is a fair price for it and it does have a neat little multiplayer mode as well that's just like a 4 player deathmatch which has bots so you can do that for a while as well.

I think it looks like it could be fun -- I'm not expecting it to be overly difficult yet, but hey, time will tell.

I mean it's developed by Team Ninja AND Comcept... granted, NG3 wasn't very good, but they fixed a lot of that with NG3:RE to make it decent. And Inafune doesn't really make bad games, at least not ones that I've played.
I've never known Inafune to make a bad game, so I'm really looking forward to it. So stoked to play it. Plus, Yaiba sounds like Uraizen, so I HAVE to play it.

Also, Mario Dream Team is a much better Best Buy deal at $24.99. I'd buy that rather than waste $8 on Sticker Star.
MoCi reminds me a lot of how I was whenever I first joined the GGT way back when with the way he seems to always be playing games and always likes them. He comes to the defense of everything too. It feels so weird to see someone as positive as I used to be about gaming.

I thought Sticker Star was fun for a bit, but eventually I didn't want to play it anymore, so I stopped.  It's definitely nothing like any other Paper Mario game (and not really like any other game I've played), and it's probably worth a shot for $8.  It's one of the few games that actually looks cool in 3D to me.

I'm glad you had some fun, Jay! You needed it!

Joshy, could I have that link to your lady's art again? My girlfriend wants to check it out. :)

Was that you on Pokemon that I just watched your video? I have no idea who half these people on my friends list are since I can't see anything other then their character name and outside of people like Action! who are named Action I don't know who people are >.<
If you have a guy named mmmpepsi delete him. He'll send you cock pics

pokemon x for 28$ if only that was amazon :(

It's just confusing because if it were anyone else, I would call it derivative and trite. Not to mention that dialog was horrible and not even good in a cheesy bad way.
The 'shut the fuck ups' were a little juvenile, otherwise it seemed pretty cheeky. Looks pretty cool visually and it has dubstep, so it's at DmC hype level for me, which is a game I was okay defending until I played it. NGZ will get railed for being sexist though, and it seems critics are actually docking points for that sort of thing now, lol (see gamespot's GTAV review).

The 'shut the fuck ups' were a little juvenile, otherwise it seemed pretty cheeky. Looks pretty cool visually and it has dubstep, so it's at DmC hype level for me, which is a game I was okay defending until I played it. NGZ will get railed for being sexist though, and it seems critics are actually docking points for that sort of thing now, lol (see gamespot's GTAV review).
It's a combination of juvenile and cheeky to me, it seems.

It's definitely intentional because look at some of the other humor like the semi ramming in between the giant spread legs.

I'm pretty sure while Ryu is supposed to be some sort of "hero" ninja fighting for the greater good, Yaiba is just supposed to be an asshole. Maybe he's a sexist asshole... but nonetheless, I think he's supposed to have a very strong and potentially dislikeable personality.

There are sexist assholes in life. And it just so happens the main character of Yaiba might be one. :rofl:

Thanks! :D

So, got further in Batman and wow. The part where you're at
Blackgate and you play Joker/Red Hood is AMAZING. It easily stands out as my favorite part in the entire series. Especially since it introduces you to Harley. And goddamn, that writing was fucking GREAT. I hope they release Joker as DLC for challenge maps. I'd really like to play him more since I liked his fighting style.

Thanks! :D

So, got further in Batman and wow. The part where you're at
Blackgate and you play Joker/Red Hood is AMAZING. It easily stands out as my favorite part in the entire series. Especially since it introduces you to Harley. And goddamn, that writing was fucking GREAT. I hope they release Joker as DLC for challenge maps. I'd really like to play him more since I liked his fighting style.
I thought you hated the game.

I think my game might be bugged everytime I go to the map alfred has to tell me he has set up a fast travel thingy a majig and I can't skip the dialogue.

THANK YOU. I'm so over the hopeless bitching about that game. It has easily the strongest and most "Batman" story of the trilogy.

I ended up getting Spleunky yesterday and I got the Steam version of NBA 2K14 for $15 this morning

I'm officially done buying games this year

bread's done
Back