GGT 281 and Lil B loves you

Look at all the haters. You guys are lucky I didn't make a thread based on Sylveon fan art and fan fiction.

do_it.gif

Not enough capcom products going with you. Me and whoknows constantly travel with at least one capcom product on us.

Whatever support capcom

Sylveon's eyes scare me.

Sylveon_anime.png

Who do you guys all have in your pokemon parties?

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from BBTS and I do their Pile of Loot thing to save on shipping. I was gonna hold out on those two to get my other November purchases at the same time, but I got sick of waiting.

My current team:

Chesnaught

Blaiziken

Blastoise

Lucario

Tyrunt

Flaafy (trying to evolve him to Ampharos)

Only beat 5th gym leader recently.

I don't have a solid team, I've got a full box of dudes that are 38-45 that I'm cycling through. Gengar, Ampharos, Alakazam, Nidoking and Chensaught are some favorites though.

Are there a lot of starter pokemon in the global trade? I want a fenniken.
Probably. I've actually come across most of them in Wonder Trade too. I can check if I have a spare in a little bit.

Edit: I do. I can hook you up later if you like.

I honestly have no idea. I heard that MegaGengar is "too good uber needs nerfed nintendo has failed us" but other than that it's all just names I've seen trying to avoid annoying topics on GameFAQs (ie: all of them.)

Shoot. Hook me up bro! Thanks...
What's with the ellipsis? You don't trust a brother?

I'm 1005-9002-5481

Also, follow up on that Levi I told you about:

http://www.tomopop.com/get-a-glimpse-at-figma-levi-32523.phtml

November PS+ games:

PS4:
Resogun

Contrast

PS3:
Binary Domain

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

PSV:
Soul Sacrifice

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
If that's for North America, that's great! I've been wanting Dragon's Dogma, and now I can ditch my physical copy of Binary Domain. Plus when I do get a Vita eventually, Soul Sacrifice was on my list (along with Gravity Rush, which was also free). And those PS4 games will be good for when I get one down the line.

---

My Pokemon party consists of:

Goodra

250px-706Goodra_Dream.png

Greninja

250px-658Greninja.png

Hawlucha

hawlucha_by_theangryaron-d6ongr3.png

Pangoro

250px-675Pangoro.png

Pyroar

female_pyroar_by_roneri-d6m8cpo.png

And beautiful, majestic Fabio

mega_ampharos_by_dragonith-d6hb88v.png

Hellz yah.

Although Josh's team is good too.  I need to grab those and level them as well.  This game...

I'll add you tonight Action.  I'm at work and too lazy to find the post from an older GGT where I posted my FC....

Ellipses are these btw: ()

And yes Captain Levi Figma will spar with Mikasa Figma sometime down the road...

Uh yeah, those are parentheses.

"..." is an ellipsis.

Just shoot me a PM or something with your FC later. I'm bad at checking the thread at night.

My friend code is 0001 something.  You guys should try some numbers until you find the rest of the digits and add me.

Either that or I will also look up my friend code later.

bread's done
Back