GGT 284 celebrates the announcement of Project Diva f for the Vita

I just unlocked Spider-Woman in LEGO Marvel. Gunnm dawg's woman is also pretty good in the game. She should always be dead, though.

I just unlocked Spider-Woman in LEGO Marvel. Gunnm dawg's woman is also pretty good in the game. She should always be dead, though.
Bitch is top tier. Can she go phoenix if you collect enough lego pieces?

Hey I posted this earlier but my brother got the mighty thor #6 and avengers #6 (he gave them to me) for going to the theater last night they even had cosplayers stand in front of the theater dressed as thor,loki, sif and that dude with the axe and I got nothing on friday

I've never read any of the avenges stuff and this bitch just turned into a galaxy or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished Sonic Lost Worlds. It was a fun game. I can see some of the complaints people had with the game but it really wasn't all that bad. I don't see myself replaying the levels though. They are waaaaaaaaayyyy too long.

Just finished Sonic Lost Worlds. It was a fun game. I can see some of the complaints people had with the game but it really wasn't all that bad. I don't see myself replaying the levels though. They are waaaaaaaaayyyy too long.
3DS version right? I've been playing on Wii U and the levels there don't fell that long from how far I got yet.

pocky rhymes with something.
rocky_bullwinkle_5__99509.jpg

What else

Speaking of that though I can't believe they're making a Mr Peabody movie.

The Walking Dead game is fairly awesome so far, although honestly it is more of an interactive comic than it is a game, haha. But I like the story so far, at some point I'll have to look into starting that comic series, but I might have to look into trying to wrap up Fables now that the end to that is finally announced, so I'm probably not getting to it anytime soon.

Amazon just shipped my Dualshock 4 along with a Disney Infinity set I ordered with one day shipping, should get them tomorrow! 

I just started playing World of Warcraft because of this commercial

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXgxbNbeGWk[/youtube]

I just updated my Vita and remembered that it has remote play with the PS4.

Now I'm REALLY tempted.

PS4 or graphics card/power supply?

Hmm.

bread's done
Back